June Work in Progress

• Donald Ash
    Donald Ash
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 132
    Well, I for one, would like a break off of the raid schedule to get caught up with my backlog of build/refits, etc. There still might be a raid at the very end of the month though.

As far as the "entirely designed for people who buy their coins to get ahead and they make it fair for people of all levels "  the only thing you can actually buy in this game is TIME. The only players that can keep up with the monthly raid hulls are heavy coiners. It seems that if you wanted free players to "catch-up" with the coiners then you would support skipping a raid every now and then so the free players could have the time to put together a decent fleet instead of a "thrown together at the last minute, I hope it works for the next couple of raids or until I can build something better" type of fleet. 

It's funny how players state that they want Kix to focus on fixing some glitches to get the game to run better, focus on game content instead of putting out half-baked glitchy content, but then when Kix does that, they are chastised for it. It's almost a no-win scenario. Kix puts up half-baked goods and players call it a "money-grab", "greedy", "don't care about customer satisfaction", "don't care about the game and just want a good reason to mothball BP". They state give us some time to build and catch up. But if Kix does exactly that, tries to focus on glitch free quality content (instead of the quantity of content), those same players still complain... "The game is getting stagnant", "How do we catch-up with other players if you don't give us the chance to win prizes", and my favorite... "I'm bored".

Take your pick. You either want Kix to work on the quality of what they are putting out, or the quantity of what they are putting out. I'll take quality of content every time. If it meant a better running and better thought out game/missions/raids... I'd take a raid every other month instead of every month.
    well said and seconded. 
  • Financeranger
    Financeranger
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 462
    and third to statement above! Well put

Level 102, Collected all the hulls kix wants me to coin! Sectors travels...who cares play the game and don't whine when you get hit!
  • BlackSoulDriver
    BlackSoulDriver
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 346

Take your pick. You either want Kix to work on the quality of what they are putting out, or the quantity of what they are putting out. I'll take quality of content every time. If it meant a better running and better thought out game/missions/raids... I'd take a raid every other month instead of every month.
    The general consensus, from both comms and forums, when raids started to be a monthly thing was that most players wanted a raid every other month or every third month (and that included newer players), NOT monthly, so you're really preaching to the choir.
  • Monia321
    Monia321
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5

Hey,

I cant kick members out off the Alliance anymore. When i kick them, they dont go away. Please some support?

Greetz FioreSarda

• D_esperado
    D_esperado
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 68
    bp name : DESPERADO
    bp lvl : 65
    blueprint : almost all

i love to make drama always any time ..

join me ..

• gary.leach.39
    gary.leach.39
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1
    so players earn a ship and some otherwhinyfolks didnt  so you have to weaken the ships abbility.  
    Rafius said:
    So just because a bunch of whining players is crying about blitz drones, you (Kixeye) goes and removes the ability to respond drones. HELLO morons! Each ship does have a limit to how many drones it can spawn anyway. All an attacker has to do is stay away from the base and let the Mothership (s) keep spawning drones and killing them off. Sooner or later the Mothership (s) will run out of drones. Hey since you guys (Kieye) is listening to people whine and giving them what they want. I want a Refit for the old Dreadnought, but one that doesn't bring it up to match the DNX. Something like decrease to spread or increase splash, but not both. 
    In other words, let the stupid Blitz Drone modules work the way they are suppose to work and don't give way to players whining. 
    So..are you for or against the infinite drones?  I'm confused.
    lmao clift read before whinning they fixed the glitch that allowed drones to spawn nonstop and never run out my god thats too funny 

• MSAWIAN007
    MSAWIAN007
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 25
    The rogue crews don't seem to do what they say.  Are the fleet enhancements they give not in effect yet?
    -=RED=-
  • Raymond mcvay
    Raymond mcvay
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 1,670
    so players earn a ship and some otherwhinyfolks didnt  so you have to weaken the ships abbility.  
    Rafius said:
    So just because a bunch of whining players is crying about blitz drones, you (Kixeye) goes and removes the ability to respond drones. HELLO morons! Each ship does have a limit to how many drones it can spawn anyway. All an attacker has to do is stay away from the base and let the Mothership (s) keep spawning drones and killing them off. Sooner or later the Mothership (s) will run out of drones. Hey since you guys (Kieye) is listening to people whine and giving them what they want. I want a Refit for the old Dreadnought, but one that doesn't bring it up to match the DNX. Something like decrease to spread or increase splash, but not both. 
    In other words, let the stupid Blitz Drone modules work the way they are suppose to work and don't give way to players whining. 
    So..are you for or against the infinite drones?  I'm confused.
    lmao clift read before whinning they fixed the glitch that allowed drones to spawn nonstop and never run out my god thats too funny 

Kix did not weaken the ships ability.
    Asking for something to work as it is supposed to is not whining. The modules were always supposed to carry a set number of drones and in fact, they usually did (except in certain base defense instances, the modules would glitch and continually spit out drones forever). And actually, it's the other way around. The only players whining are the ones who were taking advantage of the glitch (unlimited number of drones) and they are just mad that it got fixed.
    "The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, 
    but because he loves what is behind him" 

• jd12
    jd12
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 230
    edited 22 Jun 2013, 6:31AM
    OK for ppl who say i wanna break froms raids. Stop saying it bc lower players or players trying to get a ship still need to do them skip the raid if u gotta get caught up on ship builds.
    Maybe a mini style raid from past times with only tech that has been release. Maybe a raid that has run more smoothly in the past. This would help out with builds and still allow players to get the more uncommon ships? Ie MC,SC, Peeps have told me about the old style raids.
  • The Immortal1
    The Immortal1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 187
    Personally I would like to see another series of raids like the first drac hunt.  or the dec style with points.  The first drac hunt you could help your low level players get to the top if they had a levi fleet.  And it really didnt cost anything to do it if you already had the right ships as my alliance found out.  So the non points related raids benefitted the low level players more IMHO.  We got a lv20 player mercs when they were offered by using team work.  Next the points style raids like the one in december was awesome.  However, if you dont have great ships already, you are going to either spend every waking moment hunting the correct level of enemy to get points.  Or spend a lot on coins to repair your fleets.  Or perhaps both.  I know in dec raid, a friend at lv30 got his Dx hull with SW's.  He spent a lot of time killing 25's to get there, but eventually he got the ship he wanted.  and he really didnt spend more than like 10 dollars us. 

The people complaining about money grabs and such are just **** because they dont want to put the time or effort in and they want something for nothing.  Give me all these ships so its "fair" but I dont want to gain the experience of working for them.  If you cant get to the top on the drac hunts, blame your alliance.  Or join one and ask for help.  Hell on the last drac hunt, there was not 1 member in my alliance that did not get the prize they wanted.  And it was all due to team work.  once the big guys get done (normally day 1 or 2) they started helping everyone else.  Obviously those who are further along were helped first.  And as everyone finished up, they helped those who were still not done.  Thus creating a snowball effect and lessening the work on the ones who were done first.

Its all about team work.  Even before the whole "alliance" part was started.  Most of us had our own groups we worked with and fought with.  Quit your **** so much and learn how to do things.  If you dont know, ASK.  A lot of smarter people will often give you advice.  And if your over lv45 and you dont have many open BP's, STOP ASKING EVERYONE TO OPEN SALV FOR YOU.  You get BP's by popping your own ****.  FFS stop crying and do the work yourselves.

• longbeard1671
    longbeard1671
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 2
    Personally I would like to see another series of raids like the first drac hunt.  or the dec style with points.  The first drac hunt you could help your low level players get to the top if they had a levi fleet.  And it really didnt cost anything to do it if you already had the right ships as my alliance found out.  So the non points related raids benefitted the low level players more IMHO.  We got a lv20 player mercs when they were offered by using team work.  Next the points style raids like the one in december was awesome.  However, if you dont have great ships already, you are going to either spend every waking moment hunting the correct level of enemy to get points.  Or spend a lot on coins to repair your fleets.  Or perhaps both.  I know in dec raid, a friend at lv30 got his Dx hull with SW's.  He spent a lot of time killing 25's to get there, but eventually he got the ship he wanted.  and he really didnt spend more than like 10 dollars us. 

The people complaining about money grabs and such are just **** because they dont want to put the time or effort in and they want something for nothing.  Give me all these ships so its "fair" but I dont want to gain the experience of working for them.  If you cant get to the top on the drac hunts, blame your alliance.  Or join one and ask for help.  Hell on the last drac hunt, there was not 1 member in my alliance that did not get the prize they wanted.  And it was all due to team work.  once the big guys get done (normally day 1 or 2) they started helping everyone else.  Obviously those who are further along were helped first.  And as everyone finished up, they helped those who were still not done.  Thus creating a snowball effect and lessening the work on the ones who were done first.

Its all about team work.  Even before the whole "alliance" part was started.  Most of us had our own groups we worked with and fought with.  Quit your **** so much and learn how to do things.  If you dont know, ASK.  A lot of smarter people will often give you advice.  And if your over lv45 and you dont have many open BP's, STOP ASKING EVERYONE TO OPEN SALV FOR YOU.  You get BP's by popping your own ****.  FFS stop crying and do the work yourselves.

Well put!
  • seakiller010
    seakiller010
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 5
    The prize I want is a battle cruiser or a battle cruiser x
  • Faeth DeHart
    Faeth DeHart
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 90
    hmmm  don't see a drydock on that list....we sure need one. 
  • vetehinen
    vetehinen
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 2,232
    edited 24 Jun 2013, 1:26AM
    How about doing some real things 

1 ability to send res to alliance members ... system where members attack in alliance to get res is really idiotic 

2 Kixeye sells bubbles ... but still in alliance frubble is totally ok ( loosing money )

3 you can guard alliance members base ... still kixeye thinks in alliance frubble is needed 

4 we have got 100 % more ships to dock ... but is player uses in base guard fleet then only 9 left to play with ... give more fleet slots 

5 managing fleets is too much work when need to figure all to do event or bases or cargo/elites ... constant fiddling ships 

How many have had situation where you finally get to base attack and fleet has some wrong ships in it ? 

Kixeye should also get better at getting cheaters offline ... to me waiting moths aint doing good job that sound something gov. does 

• mike.duble
    mike.duble
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1
    edited 25 Jun 2013, 1:00PM
    just a test
  • Jaku Wan
    Jaku Wan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 18
    Why Cant Kixeye give us a Drydock.  Refitting does not happen in a shipyard, it happens in a drydock, but ships are built in a shipyard.  We need a Drydock so bad.  Let's add some new buildings, a DRYDOCK first, maybe torpedos launchers to guard bases, or a new missle that we can fire fro our bases to stun attackers.  Lets get some better features for defense to stop peiple from roling into 4-5 bases at a time wiping out everyone in their path, base defenses are still no where near as good as these fleets attacking.
  • Aladar jarok
    Aladar jarok
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 726
    you forgot about the fact of making this researchable cause in raids not everyone gets what they rightfully deserve due to insane strength of targets and insane expectations of the players in order to get those prizes.
  • PBJXXX
    PBJXXX
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 432
    WELL....lol...back to future features and feedback for a moment...any upcoming news on Drac Bases and when we can start earning some rep points for real? could sure use the rogue crews during raid, only level 55 elites available for a third of my sector for points so...yeah...little scarce and takes a few minutes to hit 50 of them...:D
  • twofbyc
    twofbyc
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 34
    WELL....lol...back to future features and feedback for a moment...any upcoming news on Drac Bases and when we can start earning some rep points for real? could sure use the rogue crews during raid, only level 55 elites available for a third of my sector for points so...yeah...little scarce and takes a few minutes to hit 50 of them...:D
    Please don't tell me you think anyone at kixeye really cares...? Not trying to be a smart ****, but 55s are popping up all around our sector. However, there is no way to hit 50 of them     unless you play for hours and hours straight. They released the Rogue crews without having a legitimate option at obtaining them in a "REASONABLE amount of time" (a phrase that is as foreign to kixeye as nuclear physics is to a Maori). Again, kixeye could give a rosy red rat's ****. No matter what they say, they do not care what any players think...unless you work for kixeye too. If they did, we would have already had a drydock for refits. Still have yet to see a reasonable explanation as to why that has not and never will happen, and I'm willing to bet one ain't forthcoming anytime soon either. They are after your wallet...so open wide and say "How much?". They won't tell you, but they will show you....
  • CPChallen
    CPChallen
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 17
    Well congratulations Kixeye .You beat me  I am leaving the Game so you will have no more Money from me.

This raid just proves that your scum sucking **** of a CEO cares absolutely Zero about his Players, or he has no idea what his staff are doing.  Either way does not matter.  Because the Lag in this Raid is beyond crazy to the point where ships are jumping all over the place by about 2 or 3 inches, so either your systems are Crap or the network provider you use does not have the bandwidth.

I get that its a business and that games should be challenging but when its deliberately weighed against us to the point where it is fuc&^%$ ridiculous then its time to move on.  I don't mind paying and will do providing its value for Money. But you are just ripping people off plain and simple.  One day I hope you find out what's its like to feel like you have been violated.

I hope others decide to follow and that kixeye realize how important it is to keep your customers happy and provide a quality service.  In my view you do neither.  Your sole purpose is just to get people to pay more and more and more and more, but deliver Jack **** except a poor quality Game from both a coding and performance perspective. 

• MSAWIAN007
    MSAWIAN007
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 25

Don't care if u have fifty raids a month if they are as playable as that one.  Is it all sectors or what that the game is unplayable.  I would b happy with nothing new and the stuff I have working!

-=RED=-
  • Carl Murray
    Carl Murray
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 17
    i want this and now 
    DD.jpg 60.6K
  • Capt_Ghost_Minion
    Capt_Ghost_Minion
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 155
    i want this and now 
    where did u find the picture at

• PBJXXX
    PBJXXX
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 432
    July work in progress? I know right...already. lol...have a super day!
  • Joseph Ware
    Joseph Ware
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 362
    i want this and now 
    i call BS, one the wording is not in red in the current descriptions, and the graphic is much smaller when you click on the other buildings.
    photo shopped if you ask me
  • WarCommanderOnline
    WarCommanderOnline
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 839
    Be nice to have an update for this month.
  • Tom Mosier
    Tom Mosier
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 4
    edited 2 Jul 2013, 3:30PM
    Chaos-H2H said:
    Is it me or you tweaked the ships in elite intel cargo ?! Now the 2 missiles batlleships are spliting in a 55, making them impossible to kill by kiting with mortar ?
    June work in progress didnt mention revised cargo fleet !

• Tom Mosier
    Tom Mosier
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 4
     have a fleet of spectre's that i build to auto elite cargo. That fleet is no longer any good for any elite since the tweak on elite was made. I have a refit on a stingray in shipyard going now which is 15 days. I want to know why i spent my time and money building that sub fleet that worked great only to have kixeye decide they were going to change them. When will i ever have time in my shipyard to refit these subs when it's going to take a year to get stingrays built? At level 68 there is nothing for me to do but build ships so coming back every 15 days or so to check things is suppose to keep me interested in this game? I believe a lot of what is done in this game is fraud and done for money reasons on kixeye's part and rip the players off. I should of been credited a refit for them subs or a different cargo fleet should of been introduced into the game. NOT change 1 that has been in play that players built for already! You all really need to rethink your actions in this game before your all out of a job.
  • PirateKing-no1
    PirateKing-no1
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,224
     have a fleet of spectre's that i build to auto elite cargo. That fleet is no longer any good for any elite since the tweak on elite was made. I have a refit on a stingray in shipyard going now which is 15 days. I want to know why i spent my time and money building that sub fleet that worked great only to have kixeye decide they were going to change them. When will i ever have time in my shipyard to refit these subs when it's going to take a year to get stingrays built? At level 68 there is nothing for me to do but build ships so coming back every 15 days or so to check things is suppose to keep me interested in this game? I believe a lot of what is done in this game is fraud and done for money reasons on kixeye's part and rip the players off. I should of been credited a refit for them subs or a different cargo fleet should of been introduced into the game. NOT change 1 that has been in play that players built for already! You all really need to rethink your actions in this game before your all out of a job.
    this was changed when rogue crew come into play m8 its normal cant have free points lol they had to change them a little you know how it works learn a work around ican clear these with cudas no dmg sometimes

• vaughn
    vaughn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 104
    July work in progress????????????????????????????????????????????????
This discussion has been closed.