Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1
    kix can you do a raid for low lev pls 
    the low lev dont like the very high lev 
    pls kix 
  • Charlie1980
    Charlie1980
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 152
    It's not about liking it's about not having a chance and watching repairs is no fun, and I can't so anything till Docks repair at the earliest

• jeffc
    jeffc
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 46
    edited 6 Jun 2013, 6:47PM
    Why can't high level players get reputation points for hitting a level 51 salvage ? We need to hit level 46 and up Elite salvages, I never seen a level 46 elite salvage!! It doesn't seem right, you are limiting are ways of earning reputation points!! 
  • Charlie1980
    Charlie1980
    Minor Nuisance
    because unlike letting you guys get alliance points for hitting lvl 50 players salvs don't have to watch docks repair or buy coins.

• XDM9MM
    XDM9MM
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 22
    so this caters, again, to the higher lvl players with dred x and other awesome fleets, that can hit the lvl 38+ elites, and leaves us smaller players in the dust, with no hope to catch up, cause it gives them even more advantages over us, so they can farm us even faster. we should earn rep points the same as alliance points, and rep points should be awarded for lvl 25+ outposts
  • Charlie1980
    Charlie1980
    Minor Nuisance
    Can't believe that people are whining about their bases being hit in a game designed around battles, hitting bases and getting hit.......seriously guys...go play farmville or some other non- violent game and be happy :)
    Read up again it isn't about getting hit it is about getting hit over and over again by players who you can't stop.  I mean can a lvl 39 base stand a chance against  a player that is lvl 50 not at all yet the 50 can't hit the lvl 39 because it would be unfair. So what makes a 65 fair to hit a lvl 50?

• KIXASSes
    KIXASSes
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 4
    edited 6 Jun 2013, 8:57PM
    You forgot to add that you would be increasing repair times and increasing damage done on hits to outpost.  you people are getting really greedy! 
  • Charlie1980
    Charlie1980
    Minor Nuisance
    How much did they increase repair times?

• Adam Miller
    Adam Miller
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 43
    Drac hunts gonna burn me out, they where really really fun at start but can we get some bases to hit? Thanks
  • Scott Derkach
    Scott Derkach
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 11
    Does anyone at Kixeye have a clue what you're doing? I can see by the comms and the fact that my fleet is stuck, that kixeyes  development team is still a high quality bunch of morons. Can you ever do anything right?
    I will always challeng you back arrrrr

Insectors beware, I has litle use fer  ya scurvy dogs
  • THE GREAT ONE
    THE GREAT ONE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 370
    whats the deal with the drac bases with bubbles please in form since you guys for got last month
    IF SMELLLL ..... WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!!!!!!!!!
  • tipstir
    tipstir
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 493
    I just aimed my fleet at cargo 71 to attack it! Just to learn that the fleet jump about 1 minute away from where it was on the screen to target the 71 cargo ship. This is dangerous. I've sent the fleet back to the base doc for now. Until this problem can get fixed.
    Been playing BP since Sept 2012
    Home Sec: 471
    Travel Secs: 1, 22, 52, 66, 80, 90,  102, 104, 127, 180,  196, 197, 205, 280, 285, 296, 308, 315, 336,  358, 364, 388,  423, 441, 461, 458, 471, 496, 498, 500 
    Other Games: VC-Beta Tester, WC
  • KIXASSes
    KIXASSes
    Greenhorn
    edited 6 Jun 2013, 9:00PM
    How much did they increase repair times?

my subs take twice as long to repair.  and my hits on 31s and 37s now take twice as much damage.  

• KIXASSes
    KIXASSes
    Greenhorn
    time to find another game people.  the developers of this game are getting greedy!!!!
  • seaslug
    seaslug
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 55
    Can we please get some clarification on how we can win reputation points? My green information '?' says any level drac base will get me '150+', and it shows a picture of an outpost, but in practice only low levels are getting points from outposts (so I hear) while as a lvl 60 I only get points from level 55+ elites, not even from lvl 55 outposts.  Is that working as designed (if so, fix the info) or do we have  a glitch ?
  • Potlocks
    Potlocks
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 11
    Yall gotta be kidding me!!!! my fleets are stuck in ops and players bases and i cant even see my **** base getting hit!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on! this is bs! 
  • Cyanide Sandwich
    Cyanide Sandwich
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,162
    Hey Kixeye, this looks great an all, but when are you guys gonna fix the issues with Merc fleets auto launching and resetting the timer? this bug has been known for well over a year an nothing's been done about it. although some player may say they dont use mercs so this is not a big deal, i do like having them at my disposal to buy some time in a base attack for example. so Kixeye, don't you think that this bug has been overlooked long enough?
    Battle Pirates
    In-game name: Cyanide Sandwich              
    Home Sector: 21                                          Ship Design Discussion Group (Open to all): https://www.facebook.com/groups/118022991724717/
    KIXEYE logic is the only logic and you ain't never logic'd till you've KIXEYE logic'd.

• RRitchie
    RRitchie
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 49
    Where are the Drac Bases that we can hit for points?  OP give nothing. As a level 60, drac salvages give nothing.  I can only hit 51+ elite fleets to get 10 points.
  • TitanOkeano
    TitanOkeano
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 14
    tipstir said:
    There is issues attacking cargo ships on level 51, where I was down to one last drac ship and then all of a sudden my SS fleet starting to spin around moving west and the missiles launch past right by the targeted drac ship that started to travel side ways. Then all of a sudden there was an explosion and one of my SS ship was damage for 18 minutes repair time.  Odd thing to watch I had no control over my SS fleet during that time.  
    thats called a flash crash bud!!! LMAO!!!
    tipstir said:
    There is issues attacking cargo ships on level 51, where I was down to one last drac ship and then all of a sudden my SS fleet starting to spin around moving west and the missiles launch past right by the targeted drac ship that started to travel side ways. Then all of a sudden there was an explosion and one of my SS ship was damage for 18 minutes repair time.  Odd thing to watch I had no control over my SS fleet during that time.  

• TitanOkeano
    TitanOkeano
    Greenhorn
    LarsB said:
    mkaeder said:
    Really another duck hunt???? Isn't it time for something new, something that ALL players of ALL levels can have a shot at??
    That is not supposed to happen. Lvl 30 players are not supposed to get tier 4 or 5.                      

so why is it that lvl 30 players are not suppose to get tier 4 or 5????   thats prolly one of the dumbest things ive seen on forums!!! 

• TitanOkeano
    TitanOkeano
    Greenhorn
    While you are at it, how about limiting how many times a player can farm a newer player, my research and upgrades are constantly being delayed by elite players "farming" my base and gathering an easy 200 alliance points 3 times a week, at this point in the game I must have help to complete tier 4, lol ... i have never played a game where after 10 months I still cannot be competitive except against dracs .... not much fun to be flattened 3x a week. 
    That was one of the changes implemented a while ago... the research does not stop while repairing anymore.
    since when does research "NOT STOP" while repairing??? 
  • TitanOkeano
    TitanOkeano
    Greenhorn
    I must say thanks Kixeye I'm not one to complain  because it generally doesn't help but I am about at the end of the line. I know I have not been playing long having an 11.1 mill Id number and having started playing the game back in Dec , But I can not catch up with those that have been playing 8 months or longer I can not win t5 unless I spend 50 or more dollars in coins AND get major help on the 45, 49 and 50's. I can't win the things out of the missions that would help make raids easier because every time I get down to were the odds are good enough that I might win ie the ss3 they are removed completely, then as in last week I got down to only having a 1 in 3 chance to win what I wanted and you removed just about everything that I already won and added more crap that I will have to fish through and hope that I might be able to win my goal items. I went from a 1 out of 3 chance to a 1 out of 9 chances thanks a lot Kixeye. Also not going 24 hours without a bubble since I hit 50 really helps me get the researches and the resources that I need to better protect myself. Top notch you have made this game so much fun for the lvls 40 and low 50's who have not been able to win the DNX, MCX, Thresher,

listen man! theres no way you can expect to keep up with players that have been playing 8 months or longer!! just not gonna happen!! everyone playing this game has went through the same things you are going thru now! its part of it and if they changed it for you it wouldn't be fair to the rest who have worked their way up through the ranks! and if you are lvl 50 after playing since Dec. 2012 then why are you **** about the way the game is setup???
  • Christopher Law
    Christopher Law
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 560
    the  fleet  crew  looks like it was taken  from  my  idea, but been adapted to  kixeye ways...    link  is in my signature, and if i remember correctly it got  shot down  by  keyboard warriors lol....    would of been nice  to receive a  email thanking  me for the original idea tho. :D.     
    The_Zohan lvl 82. 119k ID.. Been around since before the first ever salvage event..... 
  • landisrussell
    landisrussell
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 10
    personally I won't b participating in the reputation points &  probably not the weekly missions. I take too much damage against Elite fleets to make it worth my while, And the missions have just gone stupid putting level 1 prizes in tier 3. I spend too much coin on repairs to waste it on bs prizes
  • Zero.X
    Zero.X
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 177

June Work in Progress

Certain Forsaken Captains are gaining Reputation for being fearsome combatants in the war against the Draconians. Groups of Forsaken fighters known as Rogue Crews have begun to lend their skills to Captains with enough of this Reputation. Their unique abilities will be an asset as the Forsaken turn their attention to entrenched Draconian forces.

Primary Features:

• Reputation will be a new currency that players can earn by attacking Draconian targets. The more Draconian ships and buildings a player destroys, the more Reputation they will earn. Reputation can be spent on Rogue Crews to enhance a player’s fleet.

• Rogue Crews

• Players will have the ability to earn random Rogue Crews by spending Reputation. Rogue Crews are assigned to a player’s fleet and will enhance all ships for a period of time. There are a variety of crews that enhance stats and add new abilities like Critical Hits and Speed Bursts.

• Forsaken Missions

• We will be releasing new Blueprint prizes in Forsaken Missions during the month of June. We will also be reverting the start day to Wednesday, after receiving feedback from players.

• June Event

• Players will face a new enemy in addition to the Draconian Military Fleets. Players will also be able to take their pick of top prizes, then they can redeem prizes at each tier on their second time through.  

• Gifting Gold via Premium Gifts

• Players can now gift Gold to other players. This is a great way for veteran players to help out junior players. 

• Alliance Revisions

• Revisions have been made to terminology regarding Alliance Points and Alliance XP. We have uncapped Alliance Points and players can now compete with their fellow captains to dominate the new leaderboard

Game Improvements

• Drones no longer respawn indefinitely when used as part of a Base Defense Fleet.

• Resolved one scenario where Base Defense Fleets regain all of their health.

• Torpedo projectiles no longer travel through land tiles.

Thanks for the early posting this month MagicSarap really appreciate it great additions to the gold gifting like having the 50 and 100 option now. 
    Just have a few questions for ya m8
    First question: Me as a lvl 60 can only hit elite fleets 55 and up for rep is there any way they could change it so that 51-75 salvs give points not that many 55 elites and higher in a sector. 
    Next question: When will drac bases open up for rep points? and how is the level decided and what factor does it play vs player lvl? Also what will be the layout of Drac bases per level?
    Last question: What will this months raid style be like? Will it have tiers? will it be like Drac Hunt's wild goose chase style or will it be a damage point system? Will there be a preview server for raid?

Thanks again Magic hope to hear from you soon.

FYI to let everyone know RAIDS are every 3rd Thursday of every month except during December so this raid will be on 6/20/13.

Maverik_X , W.A.R. Alliance.

• Christopher Law
    Christopher Law
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 560
    personally I won't b participating in the reputation points &  probably not the weekly missions. I take too much damage against Elite fleets to make it worth my while, And the missions have just gone stupid putting level 1 prizes in tier 3. I spend too much coin on repairs to waste it on bs prizes
      u do realize mortars with HES 3 can take a 55  elite cargo with  0 damage..
    The_Zohan lvl 82. 119k ID.. Been around since before the first ever salvage event..... 
  • PBJXXX
    PBJXXX
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 432
      u do realize mortars with HES 3 can take a 55  elite cargo with  0 damage..
    not anymore. the two missile ships move off to the side now so you have to chase them down and they out range you.
  • TheDeathDestoryer_SS
    TheDeathDestoryer_SS
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 45
    the torpedo thing was really annoying
    User ID: 306466
    Player Name: TheDeathDestroyer_SS
    Level: 62
    Decent Hulls Won: Nuclear Cruiser, Dreadnaught X, Strike Cruiser X, Baracudas, Goliath and Vindicator.
    Alliance: None
    Battle Pirates Add Me Page admin (Currykid98)
  • CHAOS-H2H
    CHAOS-H2H
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 84
    edited 7 Jun 2013, 3:22PM
    Is it me or you tweaked the ships in elite intel cargo ?! Now the 2 missiles batlleships are spliting in a 55, making them impossible to kill by kiting with mortar ?
    June work in progress didnt mention revised cargo fleet !

This discussion has been closed.