Missile Cruiser or Goliath for June Event

• WolfCypher
    WolfCypher
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 349
    Kinda a toss up for me since I have gol. Over all as far as usefulness the Goliath would good for people to get, however the MC hasn't been re-offered since original release. MCX was so honestly I could see it being offered fairly soon even if not in this June event.  
  • Sharkbait_Knockboots
    Sharkbait_Knockboots
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 296
    Er
    Goliath, much needed these days for base defense. 
    Since the triton was introduced, there's no need for the goliath. More slots, more opportunities, less repair time. I am working on a 4 trits+1hurricane sollution. Trits for stopping fleets, hurricane for killing spec-base-preppers

-Sharkbait_Knockboots - Level 92 - User-ID 3.171.853 - Start 13-Nov-2011-
  • TheDeathDestoryer_SS
    TheDeathDestoryer_SS
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 45
    GR8NESS wrote: »
    is the june event going to be like the last event?  
    yes because they are not going to have anymore raids anymore and stop the missions meaning no more events. LOL
    User ID: 306466
    Player Name: TheDeathDestroyer_SS
    Level: 62
    Decent Hulls Won: Nuclear Cruiser, Dreadnaught X, Strike Cruiser X, Baracudas, Goliath and Vindicator.
    Alliance: None
    Battle Pirates Add Me Page admin (Currykid98)
  • nickcamp
    nickcamp
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 119
    I think we should have the interdictors put in the next raid
  • EpiC-Rising
    EpiC-Rising
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 54
    In my opinion having mc's would be a waste, i voted for toilets because i want them and have the mcx (im level 53) but even if i didnt i wouldnt build MC's knowing mcx's are just that much better
    Mess with the best, and you die like the rest. TLOD
  • WarCommanderOnline
    WarCommanderOnline
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 838
    I would also like to see the BP for the MC and MCX come up again too!
  • Skyfall drac2
    Skyfall drac2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 3,173
    Tier 4 Goliath or triton :D

"Everything is OK in the end, if it's not OK, then it's not the end."

• LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    Goliath, since it will be tier 4 and i will finally have a chance to win a good Defense hull. Although if the MC will be tier 4, i don't have a problem with that either. 
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• Cheeky_Monkey_DD
    Cheeky_Monkey_DD
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 58
    Goliath gets my vote :)
  • Relapse
    Relapse
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 56
    the goliath is good and got my vote but personally if the mc was there with the goliath i would only chose it if it was paired with the siege missile f

• Arma-Get-It-On
    Arma-Get-It-On
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,418
    are we talking the actual MCX or the horrible MC? lol 
    Horrible?? LOL. I've used my Siege F MC fleet in 8/10 base hits since i finished the fleet some months ago and it's a great hull, not quite MCX ofcourse but it still gets the job done in most bases out there and when it can't I just use them for prepping and then bring in DNX.
  • kevinjarman
    kevinjarman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 124
    NEITHER AS I HAVE THEM BOTH 

• LORD BAJIGGA
    LORD BAJIGGA
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 322
    I don't have the Missile Cruiser so I chose that. Then again I don't have the Dreadnought either. But I do have the X versions of MCX and DNX. I really don't care for Goliaths, no real value on the sea. Good base turret, but I think they suck.
    Level 67 Sector 294 Home Sec 250
    Raid Ships: HHA,  HHB,  Battle Cruiser,  Battleship, SSA, Goliath, Strike Cruiser, Intedictor,  Dreadnought X , SF,  Juggernaught, Hurricane, Triton, Thresher, Mercury, Missile Cruiser X, Stingray, Mauler, Strike Cruiser X, Reaper  User ID# 1389972 
    Sectors Visited: 1, 18, 58, 67, 134, 152, 155, 166, 182, 200, 211, 225, 227, 239, 243, 249, 250, 251, 252, 294, 295, 302, 308, 324, 331, 363, 391, 396, 416, 420, 421, 485, 491, 500  Alliance- People Like Us (PLU)
  • PirateKing-no1
    PirateKing-no1
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,224
    edited 26 May 2013, 1:12PM
    it seems nobody sees goliath at same lvl as mc as its been outdated goliath can still be better than triton in defence so its not yet maybe offer up a different option with goliath maybe we will get a different outcome i would much rather see something else not cudas or nothing missiles based we had a few of them last 3/4 months of raids inters seem a good option not just because i want them but there other things that would go like goliath and triton then you have to choose one or the other in defence 

• clever dick
    clever dick
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 8
    how about attainable levels for all the gamers who have no or very little chance of getting top tier prizes as the lower tier prizes do very little to help on next raid/mission
  • Buck_SC
    Buck_SC
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 6
    neither, rather see dnx, or a new hull like battleship x, in desperate need for a decent baser. =)

• The_Deacon
    The_Deacon
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 54
    Er<br />
    The-_-Predator said:<br />
    Goliath, much needed these days for base defense. <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Since the triton was introduced, there's no need for the goliath. More slots, more opportunities, less repair time. I am working on a 4 trits+1hurricane sollution. Trits for stopping fleets, hurricane for killing spec-base-preppers<br />
    http://bp.tel4u.gr/?ZF010189ZC016OMEOKFOMFOHFUUCZZS059D29A2CA2CA64A4AA64A64A2CA49A49A4AB48B42B33C1CC1CC12C12C12SZZS029D28A60A60B36B27B33C1CC1CF05SZZS059D29A2CA2CA64A4AA64A64A2CA49A49A4AB48B42B33C1CC1CC12C12C12SZZDZDFZ
    You realize you are putting missile system III on the same ship that is equipped with Siege cannons?
    Cant think of one...
  • Vampiro81
    Vampiro81
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 57
    The MC in Tier 3, for lower Players to get a Hull, that they could make Tier 4 the next Time, and the Goliath and the old Dread in Tier 4... That would be nice for every one...

The old Dread is the ONLY Hull i missed so far... XD

Never look back, never think twice...

• Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 12,121
    Er<br />
    The-_-Predator said:<br />
    Goliath, much needed these days for base defense. <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Since the triton was introduced, there's no need for the goliath. More slots, more opportunities, less repair time. I am working on a 4 trits+1hurricane sollution. Trits for stopping fleets, hurricane for killing spec-base-preppers<br />
    http://bp.tel4u.gr/?ZF010189ZC016OMEOKFOMFOHFUUCZZS059D29A2CA2CA64A4AA64A64A2CA49A49A4AB48B42B33C1CC1CC12C12C12SZZS029D28A60A60B36B27B33C1CC1CF05SZZS059D29A2CA2CA64A4AA64A64A2CA49A49A4AB48B42B33C1CC1CC12C12C12SZZDZDFZ
    You realize you are putting missile system III on the same ship that is equipped with Siege cannons?
    thats the point.... with the already terrible 40% accuracy... adding something that decreases that and all u got is a boat shooting purple at the water 5 yards away from u

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

• Timothy W Combs
    Timothy W Combs
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 3
    HOW BOUT THE GOLI FOR TIER 4 PRIZE MISSLE CRUISER FOR TIER 5 HHB FOR TIER 3 AND HALOS FOR TIER 2 :)
  • BLACK CAESAR
    BLACK CAESAR
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,549

HOW BOUT THE GOLI FOR TIER 4 PRIZE MISSLE CRUISER FOR TIER 5 HHB FOR TIER 3 AND HALOS FOR TIER 2 :)
    These are the words of a noob!!!
    Blah blah blah just stfu foolio!!!
  • Christopher_B
    Christopher_B
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8

definetely the goliath which will help a lot. hope towards end of the month though otherwise i will miss another raid

• chess555
    chess555
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 23
    Doesn't matter which hull you give, those that want,need,gotta have will go for it.  I would agree that fixing the game from lag would be a better investment than any other offering Kixeye could give us.  I'm so tired of sending in tickets and having to address all the same old questions from Kixeye.  It's their servers not my connection.
  • Daniel Ramos
    Daniel Ramos
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 68
    I voted for Goli only cause the MC/MCX has been a raid prize twice in a short period of time. most everyone of the levels that care to get the MCX already have it so MC would be kinda pointless.  Goli FTW
  • jeffc
    jeffc
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 46
    Definitely Goliath to help with base defense!! I see the second choice is the Missle Cruiser and not the Missle Cruiser X which I think is good since the MC-X came out in the end of year raid in December, and is to early to put up as a prize again. I think you should reintroduce older hulls so that newer players can compete and maybe you can come up with some new base defense prizes instaed of new hulls.....Thanks for getting the players involved!! 
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    jeffc said:
    Definitely Goliath to help with base defense!! I see the second choice is the Missle Cruiser and not the Missle Cruiser X which I think is good since the MC-X came out in the end of year raid in December, and is to early to put up as a prize again. I think you should reintroduce older hulls so that newer players can compete and maybe you can come up with some new base defense prizes instaed of new hulls.....Thanks for getting the players involved!! 
    the MC-X has already came out a second time :P but i don't care which is put up because what if its like a defense tier 4 and its Halos or Goliath... decision would be simple for me.

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• abraham.valencia.12
    abraham.valencia.12
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 18
    MC in tier 4 and MCX in tier 5  with tier 1 to 3 choice of siege missiles and compound armor  to help lower levels than 55 make up w higher levels, many had quit this game couse of desadvantage of raid prices. i would like to have siege missiles F in tier 3 w compound C... why so easy?  Q: to make game more competitive for newer players and not loose them, i member of alliance 60 % of them quit playing game.
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius

MC in tier 4 and MCX in tier 5  with tier 1 to 3 choice of siege missiles and compound armor  to help lower levels than 55 make up w higher levels, many had quit this game couse of desadvantage of raid prices. i would like to have siege missiles F in tier 3 w compound C... why so easy?  Q: to make game more competitive for newer players and not loose them, i member of alliance 60 % of them quit playing game.
    You understand people have spent money to earn those prizes and to just hand them out would upset the whole game balance

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• Myah_ShadowSpike
    Myah_ShadowSpike
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 153
    i would like to see goliath as its important for defending against fleet such as the dnx,mcx,thresher and triton basically the big killers but we would also need the halo as i have the arc turret and it seems a bit under powered so what im thinking is release halo as tier 3 but u have to do the event twice well tier 1-3 twice instead of going all the way through this would help lower level players and balance out the defending and hitting to make it tougher for players to target that would be
    I Crush you with my juggs xD
  • ScurvaceousScab
    ScurvaceousScab
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 224
    I don't need either, I am finding it a bit annoying that previous prizes are constantly recycled. The best system you guys had was the past raid at christmas which I could not participate in as I was in the Philippines. Then the players could target something they do not have and obtain it. It is becoming more common that us players that already have the past hulls are achieving a tier for nothing. I may as well beat my head against the wall while I am writing this as I dare say no one at Kixeye gives a fat flying you know what! 

Give us something new for gods sake, the current military fleet raid is getting tired as well why not change it so we do not have to do the same thing twice, make the second round different. 

ScurvaceouScab
    User ID:145***
    Joined 8th of March 2011
    Born in sector 50 

Genuine black water player who was there at the start.......
This discussion has been closed.