NEW DEPO UPDATE PLEASE READ and comment, it is awesome!

Tyro60
Tyro60
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 42
i was thinking that if someone paid a fee of recources, depending on their level, they could move sectors WITH the depos that they conquored in the previous sector, and they could deploy toons from it and stuff, but cannot comnnicate with the sector the depo is in, and there should be a DEPO'S tab that you can access all your depos from that one tab,  and that tab you could choose weather or not to put one of your toons as a defending toon, and the DEPO'S tab could be a yard planner for your depos, so its like the platoons tab only if you click one of the depos in the tab, it pops up 2 things: DEFENCIVE TOONS, and YARD PLANNER, defencive toons choose what toons you want defneding it, and yard planner lets you be ablle to move your turrets around and units too, like click them and move hem around:if you have 5 razors backs in a depo, you can click one and move it without actully entering your depo, and you can do all this from inside your base :)
*ahem* ID: 97735
(I have never seen someone with a lower one.)
  • Tyro60
    Tyro60
    Potential Threat

like level 1 through 10 had to pay 10,000 to keep depos and move,11 through 20, 100,000 and 21 through 25, 1,000,000 and 26 through 40 had to pay 3,000,000

• Nabil Hassan
    Nabil Hassan
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,394
    edited 5 May 2013, 11:23AM
    Sorry but this idea is a bit... greedy.
    Negation
  • Tyro60
    Tyro60
    Potential Threat

ha, i know its greedy, me and a friend i my sector were thinking about it so i thought i would put it up just to see what happends :)  :D

• Montecristo
    Montecristo
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,432
    not at all.... u can steal those depos and them take them with you.....
  • Tyro60
    Tyro60
    Potential Threat
    noooo, i mean they stay in the same sector, so others you stole them from can attack them, but you still get recources from them if you in diffrent sector
  • workhors1234
    workhors1234
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4
    I think the best idea ive heard would be to be able to build up ur depose like you can ur bases.just like starting a new base,you build guns,troops,buildings,the works.for each depos.there would be a lot more action.be more complicated.the game gets boring.it needs some spice
  • Tyro60
    Tyro60
    Potential Threat
    yup, that sounds like a good idea