VEGA effects should be used simulare in BP

ProNoobs
ProNoobs
Strike-force Captain
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 895
edited 9 Apr 2013, 6:27PM
I been testing VEGA for a while now and some of the futures there i wish we had in BP also.

1. The backgrounds effects in VEGA is so awesome i could listen to it all day (no music) vs the background music in Battle Pirates that makes me wanna kill my self.  

Work on background effects/music in BP KIXEYE

2. The effect sound in VEGA conflict battles is really nice and smooth to listen to vs the battle effects in BP that sounds like a old woman with a turtle in her trouth while she is singing-

Please change weapon effect sounds in Battle Pirates.

3. The commandos in VEGA is relaly nice to listen to also so i would like to have that in Battle Pirates also.

Due to these sounds effects are so comfertabel to listen to i feel like i play a computer game more in VEGA Conflict than in Battle Pirates. 

I believe fixing the sound in BP can make more new people interested in playing it and yes music/effects matters in a computer game!

A little 4th thing i wish BP had is the slow start on the ships they have in VEGA so that stoping makes you lose speed.

and i just had to make a VEGA video :) 

No1 in Sector 1 and 3 noobs.

ProNoobs

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSuperAassi

Don`t borry tumorrow chopin!http://

• zys123
    zys123
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,099
    Wrong forums... you're asking for BP updates in a VEGA Conflict thread. Better off going to BP's community feedback and talking about the sound quality of VC.

"Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools." ~Albert Einstein
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~Winston Churchill
    "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." ~Sun Tzu
    "I intend to live forever. So far, so good." ~Steven Wright

~Leader of Oldest Active Alliance, RTTC~
    For applications and general details visit our main page.
    Author of the Most Extensive Frigate Textbook Around
  • altair1199
    altair1199
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,674
    hey dude this is called vega conflict beta u know right. different game. this is to make vega conflict better not bp. dont fill up the forums with useless crap.