SEARCH FUNCTION TRY THIS FIRST

THEBEARD98
THEBEARD98
Incursion Leader
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,478

Up in the corner you can see this little search the forums tool.  If you have a question try typing it here before you make a new thread.  It's very likely if your new someone else has already asked the question your thinking about.  Thanks.
"KIXEYE makes no guarantee as to the nature, quality or value of the features of the Service that will accessible through the use of Virtual Currency, or the availability or supply of Virtual Currency." -copied from new TOS

• Mother Nature
    Mother Nature
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 810
    Thebeard.. not for nothing but that search functions sucks.

Mother Nature -

Piss Me Off and I will shove a lightening bolt up your arse!

• Pirate_Steve
    Pirate_Steve
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,952
    It queries ALL of Kixeyes forums, War Commander, BP, etc. 
  • Waving Walrus
    Waving Walrus
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 292
    The search feature sucks
    VEGA Conflict: 22 - best game from kixeye, getting ruined every update
    Backyard Monsters: 42 - quit, more bugs than there are in an ant colony
    Battle pirates: 10
    war commander 11
    I have tried punching my computer and nothing is working.. I"m at a loss technically

• THEBEARD98
    THEBEARD98
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,478
    I don't disagree all it could be vastly improved, but the amount of repeat post on this one is just too much to iggy.  
    "KIXEYE makes no guarantee as to the nature, quality or value of the features of the Service that will accessible through the use of Virtual Currency, or the availability or supply of Virtual Currency." -copied from new TOS

• Pirate_Steve
    Pirate_Steve
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,952

I don't disagree all it could be vastly improved, but the amount of repeat post on this one is just too much to iggy.  
    And I don't disagree with your op at all.  It DOES get rather frustrating.  I'm just glad I am not a Mod on any of these forums.