April Work in Progress

• SandmanX
    SandmanX
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,078
    WARMTHx said:
    i would have had a go at the weekly blueprint raid, but in tier 1 i would get the light cruiser, level 2 it will be the compound armour C, and the only one i'm not sure about is tier 3...and i really dont want to go all that way to get more torps!! How about Kixeye stops making the prizes a random selection and let the winner choose their prize?
    Just win it each week, then you get them all.. problem solved.
  • THE GREAT ONE
    THE GREAT ONE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 370
    they aint it was a joke lol
    IF SMELLLL ..... WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!!!!!!!!!
  • J0LLYB0Y
    J0LLYB0Y
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 483
    yarrpy said:
    Why so negative on Dry Docks? It doesn't make any sense to be so firm on a enhancement that obviously has a good deal of player support. Don't understand the hard line position against it. What are the reasons to be non supportive?
    money... its the bottleneck that generates the most cash...
    I don't know what the stats are for when people spend but I only coin during the raid...but Im getting to the point where I am not going to be doing the raid(well spending) cos I have too much to refit and build as it is

• J0LLYB0Y
    J0LLYB0Y
    Skilled Warrior
    where are the new base defence additions you said were going to happen ?
    Where have you been? mars?
  • J0LLYB0Y
    J0LLYB0Y
    Skilled Warrior

Just win it each week, then you get them all.. problem solved.
    Not quite some didnt get the BCX cos it was swaped out

• Ken Papai
    Ken Papai
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 116
    Maybe new BASE TURRET SPECIALS for the May raid perhaps?!  Let's hope so.  This 4/29 update is killin' me.  ;-)
  • meisterbrau
    meisterbrau
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 10
    the new rail gun uses the Du3 as a special hitting 50 per more damage with a 40 per more accuracy any ship under 2500k in armor is gone with one shot
  • StuartJames Forster
    StuartJames Forster
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 15
    Hi was wondering if it's possible to put half repair on all missions? also wouldn't it be better to have 100 tile squares for land? After all it would make for a more creative base, also to maybe have torpedo special to allow extra distance and sonar detection as a system special ? 
  • Graf_Von_Helldorf
    Graf_Von_Helldorf
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 46
    mine still like this..
  • tipstir
    tipstir
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 493
    Relocation is not working correctly. I have a group of friends on my list in the game. No all of them are showing up for relocation option prior to the update yesterday on 4.29.13 they did show up. Since after the access to the relocation under OP they're gone only the most current players show up. On the friends list they still on the bottom of the game to go visit a friends base to view his or her base.

Another group member he tried to see how much time he had left to relocate this morning and just got relocated by to the same sector  away from me. That's odd just trying to check the time to relcoate and you get relocated where you didn't want to relocate yet just check the timer.

Can someone look into this? Thanks for your help in this matter!
    Been playing BP since Sept 2012
    Home Sec: 471
    Travel Secs: 1, 22, 52, 66, 80, 90,  102, 104, 127, 180,  196, 197, 205, 280, 285, 296, 308, 315, 336,  358, 364, 388,  423, 441, 461, 458, 471, 496, 498, 500 
    Other Games: VC-Beta Tester, WC
  • hellsbay
    hellsbay
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 388
    Kixeye should add more Blueprints to  salvage ships
  • UTE
    UTE
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 101
    edited 3 May 2013, 9:54AM
    Can I request that for the May work in progress that you (MagicSarap) don't subtly add that we will be getting something that we can research as a base addition. You could of put it under the April event, but instead you made it its own thing, which suggests that we would get it as a research option for the weapons lab. When others interrupted it as a research you didn't do anything to correct the assumption. 

Primary Features:

• Base Defense Additions

• We will be implementing a few new Base Defense options in April. Players will have the chance to diversify their Defense Platforms with these new additions.

Home sector: 22
    Visited: 21, 22 ,35 ,44 ,56 ,71 ,86 , 106, 156, 170, 202, 206, 214, 220, 255, 258, 259, 260, 261, 291, 300, 301, 307, 308, 315, 321, 342, 356, 371, 374, 375, 400, 421, 451, 458, 459, 461, 465, 498, 500
    Is Dwight Schrute in charge of Kixeye's customer service? In the wild, there is no healthcare. In the wild healthcare is 'Ow, I hurt my leg. I can't run. A lion eats me, and I'm dead.' Well, I'm not dead. I'm the lion. You're dead. -Dwight Schrute

"null, a great humanitarian." -IGW 
  • CrankyYankee
    CrankyYankee
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,235
    UTE said:
    Can I request that for the May work in progress that you (MagicSarap) don't subtly add that we will be getting something that we can research as a base addition. You could of put it under the April event, but instead you made it its own thing, which suggests that we would get it as a research option for the weapons lab. When others interrupted it as a research you didn't do anything to correct the assumption. 

Primary Features:

• Base Defense Additions

• We will be implementing a few new Base Defense options in April. Players will have the chance to diversify their Defense Platforms with these new additions.

I interpreted it immediately as an event prize. Since when is anything new (other than the fairy tale Tac Lab garbage that I will never use) free to research these days? 
  • RedBear 25
    RedBear 25
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 59
    I'd like to see a return of the attack button.  Something along the lines of Alliance 'Guard Base' function.  What I was thinking is after a base has been hit the players Allies could blockade the base being attacked.  Say 3 allied fleets click 'Blockade Base' so long as they meet the requirements of guard base, if the battle in the base ends, the attacking fleet is automatically attacked by the lowest level blockading fleet.
    + Blockade function same as guard fleet, multiple fleets must be involved for it to work (encouraging teamwork)
    + Blockading fleets could still be attacked and removed from the blockade (encouraging teamwork)
    + The weakest blockade fleet is the one that is placed into battle with the base fleet (or random selection I don't think it matters since fleet level seems to be irrelevant)

Thanks for your time.
  • Shrimpboat
    Shrimpboat
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 23
    lol, if they ever do some dumb **** like that most players will quit. Every time you hit a base you will have a dead fleet. not good idea!
  • Puzzy-Killer
    Puzzy-Killer
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 69
    edited 5 May 2013, 3:34PM
    Every Fleet Needs an AirCraft Carrier..just think if Kixeye.. made a New SHIP. Aircraft Carrier Ship...that has Drome Aeroplane..Dromes,,,,Just ..like the Drome ships..you have now,,,that would be cool......lmfao...hehehehe Next Allias Points,,,,,if you can get points for doing a 40 cargo say 10points 51 cargo say 15points and the ELITE cargos.20points... And base hitting at the min you get ..200points for out post and 400points.....for total wipe out But it would be cool if you get Single points just for the Effort for taking out base guns,,and other items in base,,,if a big player lvl 70 attack low lvl player ...not Much the low lvl player can do,,,but it will be cool to pick some points back say 2points or 5 for base gun,, Next i do not know if everyone plays war commander.....but on war commander on the event,,,,,,when it comes to the prizes...you have a list of prizes like a shop...that you can buy and Catch up with Previous prizes....the more xp points you make on the event.. more prizes you can redeem...it would be cool if B/p did that on the hubs.... Next.......... WE NEED NEW LVL 6 OUT POST ...So So Bad the New ship and Stronger then the base can hold ,,,on war Commander just done the new lvl 6 ,,,and its better,,,,
    Hi Marcus Here...i am ok to get on with ..made some good  Friends..on Kixeye,,and Facebook,,,.......i GET ON WITH GIRLS BEST...I Like Cars Going Out Haveing Fun Paintballing Gokarting Money going out... And Helping People and looking for that 1st Million
  • MagicSarap
    MagicSarap
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 5,522
    May Work in Progress will be up shortly. Closing as April has come to an end.
This discussion has been closed.