Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,536
:( Noooooooo i was level 24 :(
Vega Conflict: Level 29
IGN: VegaConflict

• VEGA Conflict
    VEGA Conflict
    Force to be Reckoned With
    This is such BS why was my base reset? I don't want gold i want my same base put back!

• VEGA Conflict
    VEGA Conflict
    User ID 15391   plz fix it

• Martlex
    Martlex
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 197
    I feel your pain i was reset yesterday at lvl 23. But trust me it isnt so bad u know what u need and dnt need 2 get back 2 where u was. Am lvl 16 with still 320 coins to use and some ppl have got all there stuff bk b4 they was reset already. I was on for hours last night just getting res so when i do coin its cheaper. 
    War Commanders Lvl 35 sectors i have visited Home 158,194,153,187

• Reciprocity
    Reciprocity
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 989
    i was level 23 and got 300 coins, only enough to get me back to level 18 with alot less stuff researched than i had
  • sigma957b5
    sigma957b5
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 52
    If they think i'm just gonna start all over they are sadly mistaken cause i'm not....i'm gone and i'm taking my friends with me...so long crapeye!
  • Sprouts
    Sprouts
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 3,716
    Just think of all the low-level farms you can attack all over again!
    (\(\
    (o.o)
    (")(")*
  • Jack Mcgorray
    Jack Mcgorray
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 18
    They did this because they are not smart enough to fix a problem with out screwing you over and they don't care because your not one of ther buddy so they just " Todd Zarnecki " 
  • Jay_B732
    Jay_B732
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 605
    edited 4 Apr 2013, 4:49PM
    yeah my friends base was reset and moved off the planet bs i say ,,,reset my base i i wil lstop playing the game ..
  • Pirate_Steve
    Pirate_Steve
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,952
    If they think i'm just gonna start all over they are sadly mistaken cause i'm not....i'm gone and i'm taking my friends with me...so long crapeye!
    Good bye!  I know it's frustrating, but seriously, it IS Close Beta Testing! 
  • Kirk Johnson
    Kirk Johnson
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2
    I was level 21, almost level 22, got reset and only got 190 coins. Didn't have any base issues. What some bs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't done anything to my new base yet, I'm still undecided if I'm going to play now. And they sent me an email saying they won't give me any more coins. Wow...... what great customer service.....