I DO NOT WANT A RESET (future reference)

TheTrueForce
TheTrueForce
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 4,899
edited 3 Apr 2013, 5:27AM
If you are lucky and havent been reset yet.. post here saying you do NOT want one. Otherwise you can still be sabatoged...

So if you get any reports of "Force" requesting a reset please dont accept them..
Kixeye
MY ID (on War Commander): 275 | level 36
MY ID (on Battle Pirates): 363446 | level 30
MY ID (on Backyard Monsters): 5250499 | level 47
Sectors traveled in WC: 39-179-144-254-143-409-2-179-58-100-157
MY PC SPEED <--- Download 104.39 <--- Upload 41.60 <--- Ping 7
  • Lucivero
    Lucivero
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,351
    What about.. I DID NOT WANT A RESET? :')
    As i didn't, yet i got reset.
  • Busterking
    Busterking
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 651
    Just logged on and I am now level 3 in sector 300 planet 323.

I NEVER made the request to have my base reset.

UNBELIEVABLE Kixeye.

There was nothing wrong with my base and I NEVER made the request to be reset.

I was level 27, 75 % to level 28 on planet 108. I was one of the highest ranked beta testers.
  • Krazie243
    Krazie243
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 10,669
    In the same nature as "Force" I would like to preemptively request NOT TO BE RESET.

My game is working flawlessly under all browsers. I am having fun. I am getting places just fine and DO NOT WANT a reset. Game name should be obvious =)
    I don't play much anymore =(
  • Ralph Thompson
    Ralph Thompson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 203
    I do not want a reset
  • altair1199
    altair1199
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,674
    can i post that i got reset accidentally n that i want my old base back in working condition even though my base was AWOL :).... hmmm i dont know maybe. 
  • Busterking
    Busterking
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 651
    I do not want a reset
      Remember me ?

I guess I'm no longer in your bookmarks.
  • Aequitas81
    Aequitas81
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 9
    I do not want a Reset
  • Jennifer Russo Leonor
    Jennifer Russo Leonor
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 20
    are they giving back the coins if they reset our base?i was almost level 16 and now im back to level 3 but the coins that i used to reach the level 15 didnt come back to me...
  • BOMB-_KXEYE_HQ_DOWN
    BOMB-_KXEYE_HQ_DOWN
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 131
    Dear Chris and Kixeye. Do you think this deviously good sale to get rid of players? Using only 100 gold to give? My base is Level 14. see screenshot. Wappens levels V and IV base and other buildings III and V Ships were III and V Now everything is zero. Thank you. Give us a look 7000 gold. so again we have old levels. I think if you go on like this. Vega fighting the fast track will be a laugh. You penalized players on your staff makes mistakes. and then laugh as number afscheep after reset level 0 and 100 gold. Thank You As long as I have my 7000 gold will not have the game in closet for me FAQ. Have absolutely no sense at all new research and make. by your mistakes. I see the storm coming hang next reset coming. they can begin again zero. Think many players blessing Beye bye kixeye. Attach Screen shot Below
    .......(\_/)
    .......('_')
    ...../"""""""======░ ▒▓▓█D
    /""""""""""""""\
    \[email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected]/  lvl 37  BOMB-_KXEYE_HQ_DOWN
    time for action https://www.facebook.com/BOYCOTKIXEYEGAMES
  • Skyfall drac2
    Skyfall drac2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 3,173
    I do NOT want  a reset. Let me make it clear - do NOT want a reset

"Everything is OK in the end, if it's not OK, then it's not the end."

• Miss Nebulon
    Miss Nebulon
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 156
    u get coins every 5 lvls and if u got reset then u also from what i read get extra coins once u have been reset i know i did i was lvl 20 get reset and with in 1 hour was back to 16 .yes some what lower and some what less in research and stuff but .. it seems most of u  all cant read it says resets might have to happen and its beta and no one yet has had to pay for any thing in game so realy you lost nothing but time and unless the world is ending tommorrow there will be more time to rebuild what was lost .
  • BOMB-_KXEYE_HQ_DOWN
    BOMB-_KXEYE_HQ_DOWN
    Yep it take longer time, research all  and upgrade Melanie.   Level nice.  But All weapons and building research is now work for cat his **** so we say in holland.
    We have beters to do then restart zerro LOL.  I am back in Batlle pirate. see ya

melanie.s.cooper said:
    u get coins every 5 lvls and if u got reset then u also from what i read get extra coins once u have been reset i know i did i was lvl 20 get reset and with in 1 hour was back to 16 .yes some what lower and some what less in research and stuff but .. it seems most of u  all cant read it says resets might have to happen and its beta and no one yet has had to pay for any thing in game so realy you lost nothing but time and unless the world is ending tommorrow there will be more time to rebuild what was lost .

.......(\_/)
    .......('_')
    /""""""""""""""\
    \[email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected]/  lvl 37  BOMB-_KXEYE_HQ_DOWN
  • BOMB-_KXEYE_HQ_DOWN
    BOMB-_KXEYE_HQ_DOWN
    Ha ha I am Like you mate,  Dont let resset or ur downgarde to a baby base.
    Hmm May good Idea in war commander. oh may. lol

cya

I do NOT want  a reset. Let me make it clear - do NOT want a reset

.......(\_/)
    .......('_')
    /""""""""""""""\
  • Cypherion
    Cypherion
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 348
    Dont reset me ;c
    Thinking of Usernames.

• Waving Walrus
    Waving Walrus
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 292
    Please noo :c Please no reset meh? c;
    VEGA Conflict: 22 - best game from kixeye, getting ruined every update
    Backyard Monsters: 42 - quit, more bugs than there are in an ant colony
    Battle pirates: 10
    war commander 11
    I have tried punching my computer and nothing is working.. I"m at a loss technically

• MrPrastastic
    MrPrastastic
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 56
    http://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/349938/x

As per Dan's post, people didn't get reset because the form was filled in, they got reset because there were issues on their base (some obvious, some not so obvious). The form was just used as an extra check to see if any one had issues that were not detected. If no issues were found, the player did not get reset.
  • Nexahs
    Nexahs
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 6,144
    As kixeye stated before they reserve the right to reset the game, only those having issues were reset people like myself not experiencing issues were not.
    Logging into the four rooms whenever there's been an update.#wandavision from we run on purple time
    BP - 2307531 / 
    WC - 922580 / VC - 13270

This discussion has been closed.