Do we want a rollback?

Lucivero
Lucivero
Incursion Leader
Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,351
edited 3 Apr 2013, 5:17AM
Seeing as many more people have been reset while they didn't have issues with the game.. do we want a rollback?
If so, how do we then solve the base issues?
Kixeye can make a secure way to fill in a 'reset form' for the players that actually have issues, this prevents things like trolls filling in other people their username + ID like happened to some today.

A rollback is NOT a reset, a rollback 'reverts' all progress back to a previous point in time, in this case that would be somewhere 'yesterday' or whenever the last back-up was made from the game, this way maybe 20.000 players lose a couple of hours of work, not 5.000 players weeks of work.. 

Do we want a rollback? 28 votes

Yes, please!
50%
LuciveroGunner63Arkansaw_RedneckMichael A EarlesG.I.JoseyBraticusCaticusmartin591Lake_SideMartlexD.A.V.E.machineBusterkingFountainHeadjames.l.shearypatrykusek20 14 votes
No, don't!
50%
Krazie243No..BeardAnthony CarterTheTrueForceTHEBEARD98Waving WalrusArcAngelSlayerJamesMonster1IOwnYouVcStormtrooperrBALLAST198CypherionlunlungwMiss Nebulon 14 votes
  • D.A.V.E.machine
    D.A.V.E.machine
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 5,810
    Yes, please!
    Yes please, god worked to much. 
  • Martlex
    Martlex
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 197
    Yes, please!
    they need 2 do something for the ppl who have been reset for no reason. 
    War Commanders Lvl 35 sectors i have visited Home 158,194,153,187

• BALLAST198
    BALLAST198
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 398
    No, don't!
    I dont want others to loose what i just did and get a couple coins tossed at them.  There was nothing wrong with my base and it was reset I busted my hump keeping every building actively researching and now got do  it all again...why would i wish this on others with no base issues like I had?
    BP ID   191,259

VC ID     21,466
  • Lucivero
    Lucivero
    Incursion Leader
    Yes, please!
    I dont want others to loose what i just did and get a couple coins tossed at them.  There was nothing wrong with my base and it was reset I busted my hump keeping every building actively researching and now got do  it all again...why would i wish this on others with no base issues like I had?
    Seems like you completely misunderstand.
    A rollback is NOT a reset, a rollback 'reverts' all progress back to a previous point in time, in this case that would be somewhere 'yesterday' or whenever the last back-up was made from the game, this way maybe 20.000 players lose a couple of hours of work, not 5.000 players weeks of work.. 
    So no-one would be reset like you did, you just misunderstood.. :')
  • BALLAST198
    BALLAST198
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 398
    No, don't!
    Good god that would be a big HELL YES! then... change my vote lol
    BP ID   191,259

VC ID     21,466
  • Lucivero
    Lucivero
    Incursion Leader
    Yes, please!
    Good god that would be a big HELL YES! then... change my vote lol
    I wish i could haha (:
  • james.l.sheary
    james.l.sheary
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5
    Yes, please!
    been playing for three weeks now and put in way to much overtime and now Iam in a different sector was a lvl 24 now lv1  this freaking blows I didn't need a reset and the amount of coins is ridiculous to get back to the lvl I was. I lost allies and friends thanks kixeye.  yes on Rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollback
  • Busterking
    Busterking
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 651
    Yes, please!
    Just logged on and I am now level 3 in sector 300 planet 324.

I NEVER made the request to have my base reset.

There was nothing wrong with my base and I NEVER made the request to be reset.

I was level 27, 75 % to level 28 on planet 108. I was one of the highest ranked beta testers.

Please give me my old base back, I spend countless hours playing the game.

I am so discouraged.
  • Busterking
    Busterking
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 651
    Yes, please!
    That's BS.  Redbeard had problems with his base, he didn't get reset because he didn't want to be.

Special preferences given to some players.  Not surprising.

Minor setback he says???? How many hours did I spend with this game to get to level 27?  He doesn't have a clue.

• No..Beard
    No..Beard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 3,794
    No, don't!
    Seeing as many more people have been reset while they didn't have issues with the game.. do we want a rollback?
    If so, how do we then solve the base issues?
    Kixeye can make a secure way to fill in a 'reset form' for the players that actually have issues, this prevents things like trolls filling in other people their username + ID like happened to some today.

Would you really be advocating for this if YOU were not reset?

For the majority that were NOT reset, of course we do not want it!

The real solution for the reset crowd is a bit more gold (but not the 2000 or more demanded by those who will then proceed to build their 'final' stuff right away without mistakes and wind up further ahead.

BP ID: 1038         WC ID: 1476        VC ID: 18589     Tome ID: 3698   

• martin591
    martin591
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 57
    edited 3 Apr 2013, 3:08PM
    Yes, please!
    yes for all or more gold for the reset bases IE 300 more 8-}

What do we want GOLD When do we want it NOW