Base reset

Lucivero
Lucivero
Incursion Leader
Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,351
So, i just log in to find that my base is reset.
I did NOT fill in the form, yet my base is reset?
Did everyone get reset or what is going on here? 
  • Brian Michael McGaughey
    Brian Michael McGaughey
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 187
    My friend got reset he didnt fil in form. Im reset but everytime i do the first mission to mvoe the res gen game locks up cant do anything :(
  • Martlex
    Martlex
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 197
    Yep i got reset i had no problems with my base loading but i still got reset 
    War Commanders Lvl 35 sectors i have visited Home 158,194,153,187

• Lucivero
    Lucivero
    Incursion Leader
    Will someone please tell me that i can get my base back?
    And 280 coins ain't gonna cover anything, i even spent 280 coins today alone, not to mention all the levels before.
    Sure, i'm fine with getting reset if there is a REASON, but someone sabotaging you by filling out your ID in a form WITHOUT any protection / confirmation on if it's actually you? 
    That's nonsense, i have a theory on whom it may have been.. can't prove it ofcourse, but seriously, how could you even think no-one would make bad use of a non-protected system to reset someones account??
  • Darth Scorpious
    Darth Scorpious
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,603
    ahaha i would have probably done that to screw with some friends if i knew there was some sort of form lol

• Invader77
    Invader77
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 24
    wtf?!?! I had no problems with my base n got reset as well.... this is bs I was 27 level... all that work in the crapper!
  • Lucivero
    Lucivero
    Incursion Leader
    RAPTOR 94 said:
    ahaha i would have probably done that to screw with some friends if i knew there was some sort of form lol

And you find that funny how?
    I've lost 3 weeks of serious testing / base building because of some childish person.
  • TheTrueForce
    TheTrueForce
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 4,899
    RAPTOR 94 said:

I've lost 3 weeks of serious testing / base building because of some childish person.
    Maybe you can report the person whom you think did it and then get them reset...
    Kixeye
    MY ID (on War Commander): 275 | level 36
    MY ID (on Battle Pirates): 363446 | level 30
    MY ID (on Backyard Monsters): 5250499 | level 47
    Sectors traveled in WC: 39-179-144-254-143-409-2-179-58-100-157
    MY PC SPEED <--- Download 104.39 <--- Upload 41.60 <--- Ping 7
  • Lucivero
    Lucivero
    Incursion Leader
    Force said:
    RAPTOR 94 said:

Maybe you can report the person whom you think did it and then get them reset...
    There's no way to prove it, and i'm pretty sure Kixeye didn't log the IPs from which the 'reports' were submitted.
    If this can't be fixed i'm out, gonna go abroad for 6 months in a couple of weeks for that matter, but was planning in logging in everyday and building some stuff up, seeing as researches / buildings took days already that wouldnt have been a problem, but i'm not gonna start all over again with the same ammount of coins i spent today alone, that ain't working.
  • TheTrueForce
    TheTrueForce
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 4,899
    Force said:
    RAPTOR 94 said:

There's no way to prove it, and i'm pretty sure Kixeye didn't log the IPs from which the 'reports' were submitted.
    If this can't be fixed i'm out, gonna go abroad for 6 months in a couple of weeks for that matter, but was planning in logging in everyday and building some stuff up, seeing as researches / buildings took days already that wouldnt have been a problem, but i'm not gonna start all over again with the same ammount of coins i spent today alone, that ain't working.
    Maybe they will just reset everyone.... seeing as the report thread is still open and anyone who talks on chat is subject to their base being reset..
    Kixeye
    MY ID (on War Commander): 275 | level 36
    MY ID (on Battle Pirates): 363446 | level 30
    MY ID (on Backyard Monsters): 5250499 | level 47
    Sectors traveled in WC: 39-179-144-254-143-409-2-179-58-100-157
    MY PC SPEED <--- Download 104.39 <--- Upload 41.60 <--- Ping 7
  • Lucivero
    Lucivero
    Incursion Leader
    Force said:
    Force said:
    RAPTOR 94 said:

Maybe they will just reset everyone.... seeing as the report thread is still open and anyone who talks on chat is subject to their base being reset..
    Indeed..
    I'd be fine with that, but resetting people without bugs is just bs..
    They should check before resetting, sure, i had 1 problem, i couldn't remove an astroid, but who the hell would care about something like that? I really wouldn't mind being unable to remove an astroid, i'd even be happy with 10 unremovable astroids if i got my base back for that matter..
  • Martlex
    Martlex
    Minor Nuisance
    I had no Problems with my base i was a lvl 23 and now am a lvl 4 lol. I didnt ask 2 be reset. and they game me 260 coins that sucks 

• FountainHead
    FountainHead
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 175
    I didn't have duplicating or vanishede base but I got reset also.. you suck glitcheye

• Martlex
    Martlex
    Minor Nuisance
    I would br so bothered if they gave us coins 2 get bk where we was. we gotta get r own res which i dnt mine. But 260 coins it poopoo

• Lucivero
    Lucivero
    Incursion Leader

Martlex said:
    I would br so bothered if they gave us coins 2 get bk where we was. we gotta get r own res which i dnt mine. But 260 coins it poopoo

I'd guess 5000 coins would barely get me back up to where i was, if it would even get me back up there, probably still not enough.. so they give me 280 coins, yeah.. sure :\
  • Lake_Side
    Lake_Side
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 220
    I didnt ask to be reset either. Its closed beta. I understand resets happen. but dont be so stingy with the coins. 280 coins not even CLOSE getting me to where i was. How can they not see that?
  • Martlex
    Martlex
    Minor Nuisance

Martlex said:

I'd guess 5000 coins would barely get me back up to where i was, if it would even get me back up there, probably still not enough.. so they give me 280 coins, yeah.. sure :\

I just annoyed they should just give use r stuff bk they should see what we had b4 we was reset. But noing kixeye they wont. 

• Lucivero
    Lucivero
    Incursion Leader
    Lake_Side said:
    I didnt ask to be reset either. Its closed beta. I understand resets happen. but dont be so stingy with the coins. 280 coins not even CLOSE getting me to where i was. How can they not see that?
    Jup, either everyone gets reset or certain players get reset for a good reason, you don't simply reset random players without issues, not even in a beta.. :')
  • MythDragon
    MythDragon
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 9
    Hell i submitted for a reset and my base is still missing at least you can rebuild if your base was reset, i still cant do anything :X i'd be happy to start rebuilding at this point.
  • Lucivero
    Lucivero
    Incursion Leader
    Hell i submitted for a reset and my base is still missing at least you can rebuild if your base was reset, i still cant do anything :X i'd be happy to start rebuilding at this point.
    Yeah, i can understand that you want to be reset, but i got reset while i didn't have a single problem that would require a reset..
    So that's 3 weeks of serious playing and testing down the drain for.. exactly.. nothing? 
    You would be reset because of an unfixable bug, i didn't have a single reason to get reset ;)
  • BraticusCaticus
    BraticusCaticus
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 46
    I only got 250 coins, that isn't going to get me anywhere near level 23.
    Regards,
    BraticusCaticus

"I choose to believe what I was programmed to believe" 
  • Convoy959
    Convoy959
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 2
    i have the same problem as you brother,  we're sitting here with half bases after sending in a submission to be reset.  It's been 2 days for me since i filled out the form, 5 days since my base disappeared.  i dont care about coins or progress lost at all.  i just want to play the game and continue testing.  I was level 22 before reset.  Everyone complaining about lost progress and especially about coins which where free from the beginning to help progress at a quicker rate should stop participating as a 'Beta tester'........
  • garfield1952
    garfield1952
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 20
    I got reset cause i wanted it but i didn't want to be put in a diff. sector i was on a great planet in sector 100 now lost all my friends
  • Cavemansan
    Cavemansan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2
    edited 3 Apr 2013, 8:00PM

• Cavemansan
    Cavemansan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2
    Got a reset as well pffffff didnt fill in form?

• Brian Michael McGaughey
    Brian Michael McGaughey
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 187
    Same i got reloclated from a planet of active goodlads, to 104, full of kixeye employees and the planet is dead, stroked lol
  • The_Orbiter
    The_Orbiter
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 13
    Oh man i just logged in and am back on tutorial. i was lvl 18 man
    User ID: 51658 | Google Chrome
  • Cindy1984
    Cindy1984
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 4
    Your are not the only one to just log on and to see that you were reset for no reason they did it to me too.........WTH
  • Vinz_Clortho
    Vinz_Clortho
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 30
    edited 4 Apr 2013, 1:31PM
    If they're going to reset people with no issues, then EVERYONE should be reset. 4-3-13 I got put in a new sector and only got 60 coins. Level 19 back to 4 & I'm next to a level 24 base. I have played in a Beta before & understand resets but not selective resets. If you don't reset EVERYONE, then the coin compensation should be enough to put you back to where you were.  Beta testing? like Kixeye is gonna listen to us now, when they don't on their other games. I doubt I'll ever pay real $$$ here. I really hate to say it, but I'll just go back to BigPoint games.
    "You can judge the character of a person by how they treat someone who can do nothing for them."  James Miles
  • altair1199
    altair1199
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,674
    why do u guys want everyone reset. that is just being an ****. i was a 25 i got reset. sure i was pissed but like really. y just cause u got screwed do u think everyone else should get screwed. this is a closed beta. they can do anything they want. if u dont like it sit it out n wait for open beta. u guys seem to think that this is a right. it is a privilege. i personally don't want anymore reseting for anyone. like really guys who gives a **** that some other guy wasn't reset. they just happened to be lucky enough not to get the bug. should they be punished for it. n for those that say they didn't have any bugs yet were reset. CM Dan said they ran a check on the system and reset the bases with bugs and other errors. just cause u didn't notice it doesn't mean it wasn't there. thats not saying it didn't do anything u just didn't notice it. but guys this stuff wont be changing so please stop just posting posts cause u pissed. 
  • Vinz_Clortho
    Vinz_Clortho
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 30
    "why do u guys want everyone reset. that is just being an asshole. i was a 25 i got reset. sure i was pissed but like really. y just cause u got screwed do u think everyone else should get screwed. this is a closed beta. they can do anything they want. ...."
    I don't like wasting my time or being taken advantage of. I spent a lot of time on this (lvl 19 back to lvl 3) and was only compensated with 60 coins. I understand resets in betas but to be fair to ALL players, everyone should be reset. I might have been able to deal with this if they compensated with enough coins to get me back to where I was.  I would have waited to relocate back to my home sector & all the friends I made. This isn't about being an "a--hole" as you put it, it's about fundamental fairness and respect of players time & effort.
    "You can judge the character of a person by how they treat someone who can do nothing for them."  James Miles