might be a bit late for this

altair1199
altair1199
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,674
but do we keep our old base locations, i am just wondering if they are basically resetting the account or reseting the base?
  • acid1789
    acid1789
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 926
    Lol reset off to 600 with the noobs
    Battle Pirates: acid1789 - Level 59  Sector 76
    Veta Confict: acid1789 - Level 30 Sector 100
  • Darth Scorpious
    Darth Scorpious
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,603
    600 isnt completely full of noobs, i sent my exodus fleet through 600 to get to 300 (i like doing that sorta thing) and i got jumped which was rather entertaining and revealed to me that it doesnt matter your level in the sector map, you kill anything that moves. 

back on track, after that hit i spent 30 bloody minutes in 600 tearing appart fleet after fleet after fleet... at some point one of them managed to get a single ship into my blind spot with out me noticing quick enough and managed to shoot up half that ships health KUDOS whoever the hell that was lol. 

but yeah 600 has many many people who simply dont understand or havnt discovered "the art of vegan combat" lol
  • altair1199
    altair1199
    lol n u were saying not completely full of noobs. i mean 200 is full of noobs n i last a solid 20min in there before i die.

• Thrawns Fist
    Thrawns Fist
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 372
    but do we keep our old base locations, i am just wondering if they are basically resetting the account or reseting the base?
    i would really hope not i like my planet and sector 100 would be really mad if i was shipped off to 600 but at least ill have my base back
    Battle Pirates: Vaders_Fist_BP
    LVL 55 !!Born in Sector 11!!
    Alliance: Black Pirates
    Black Pirates Forever, Forever Black Pirate!
    Owner of the: Barracuda, Goliath, Strike Cruiser, Interdictor, Sea Scorpion A, Frigate, Corvette, Triton, BattleShip, Mercury, Stingray
    Vega: BlackFist  lvl 25  ID: 15717
  • Darth Scorpious
    Darth Scorpious
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,603
    lol n u were saying not completely full of noobs. i mean 200 is full of noobs n i last a solid 20min in there before i die.

ive never seen or heard of you aside from the forums
  • altair1199
    altair1199
    edited 3 Apr 2013, 3:16AM
    i am jimmy.ninny.1 
    yea that **** lol

on a side note isn;t the game supposed to be up.
    o hell game extended another hour.