What is this update going to effect?

Waving Walrus
Waving Walrus
Minor Nuisance
Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 292
Is it a reset for all players, players effected with a serious bug, or none of these?
VEGA Conflict: 22 - best game from kixeye, getting ruined every update
Backyard Monsters: 42 - quit, more bugs than there are in an ant colony
Battle pirates: 10
war commander 11
I have tried punching my computer and nothing is working.. I"m at a loss technically

• Brian Michael McGaughey
    Brian Michael McGaughey
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 187
    Its a maintenance, where they will be hopefully looking to reset the bases that are glitched out, who sent in there ID number requesting it. If not they probably improve few other thigns or make headway into resetting people. LASt i looked over 550 people had said there base was glitched out, so id say fair amount of work.

• TheTrueForce
    TheTrueForce
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 4,899
    edited 3 Apr 2013, 2:13AM
    Its a maintenance, where they will be hopefully looking to reset the bases that are glitched out, who sent in there ID number requesting it. If not they probably improve few other thigns or make headway into resetting people. LASt i looked over 550 people had said there base was glitched out, so id say fair amount of work.

Thy said thisis an UPDATE and they will release, relaease notes on what was updated.....
    Kixeye
    MY ID (on War Commander): 275 | level 36
    MY ID (on Battle Pirates): 363446 | level 30
    MY ID (on Backyard Monsters): 5250499 | level 47
    Sectors traveled in WC: 39-179-144-254-143-409-2-179-58-100-157
    MY PC SPEED <--- Download 104.39 <--- Upload 41.60 <--- Ping 7
  • Brian Michael McGaughey
    Brian Michael McGaughey
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 187
    Yeah and since noone knows what that is until the end of maint, i imagne it will go as i described, fixing bases and improving other things :)

But it was simpy to reply to the OP and say not everyone is getting reset and i knew Dan said they adding things with update log at end