sector229
Minor Nuisance
Joined May 2011 Posts: 144
you guys need to update us on the situation a little please
  • Busterking
    Busterking
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 651
    You would think that they would share some info on what's going on in the closed beta stage.

• LUCKY-V
    LUCKY-V
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,103
  • Darth Scorpious
    Darth Scorpious
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,603
    i want to know why it took 3-4 days for them to get off their **** and fix the issues they knew where comming out with the 3-28 update. first it was massive lag and UI malfuntions, then components of the game went to **** as bases went missing and fleets where taking the storage tanks from bases with them. then the combat went bezerk 

the only people who respond slower is F.E.M.A. 

oh and congress  
  • AaronS
    AaronS
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 84
    Kixeye is too busy focusing on the other 7 new games their releasing this year. 8 in total including VC, according too Kixeye's CEO in an interview.
  • Darth Scorpious
    Darth Scorpious
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,603
    if he  said 8 divide by 3 for him being a guy and round up, then divide by 2 and round down i think thats 1 lol
  • Thunder_Pumpkin
    Thunder_Pumpkin
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 26
    edited 2 Apr 2013, 1:36PM
    RAPTOR 94 said:
    i want to know why it took 3-4 days for them to get off their **** and fix the issues they knew where comming out with the 3-28 update. first it was massive lag and UI malfuntions, then components of the game went to **** as bases went missing and fleets where taking the storage tanks from bases with them. then the combat went bezerk 

oh and congress  

Not that I want to defend Kixeye, but it was a holiday weekend.. So things just happened to go to crap at that particular moment in time. I agree that faster solutions should happen, but they're not. So one way or another we all have to wait patiently until Kixeye is done doing whatever it is they're doing. 

Browser: Google Chrome
    Vega Conflict User ID: 33243

• sector229
    sector229
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 144
    edited 2 Apr 2013, 2:00PM

RAPTOR 94 said:

oh and congress  

david.guntzviller said:Not that I want to defend Kixeye, but it was a holiday weekend.. So things just happened to go to crap at that particular moment in time. I agree that faster solutions should happen, but they're not. So one way or another we all have to wait patiently until Kixeye is done doing whatever it is they're doing. 

then you dont implement an update and then go on friggin holiday. wait till monday and do the update so you can respond to any problems that may arise from said update. not rocket science here.
  • christopher 'cobra' oneill
    christopher 'cobra' oneill
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 32
    RAPTOR 94 said:

oh and congress 

i dont think yous all realise the work involved in creating games. bugs cant just be fixed thousands of lines of programming need to be sifted through then changed then tested then changed then implemented a highly doubt they are "sitting on there ****" info on what they are currently doing and how its going would be nice but give them time

• No..Beard
    No..Beard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 3,794
    edited 2 Apr 2013, 9:32PM
    Cpt.Kaos said:

RAPTOR 94 said:

oh and congress  

david.guntzviller said:Not that I want to defend Kixeye, but it was a holiday weekend.. So things just happened to go to crap at that particular moment in time. I agree that faster solutions should happen, but they're not. So one way or another we all have to wait patiently until Kixeye is done doing whatever it is they're doing. 

then you dont implement an update and then go on friggin holiday. wait till monday and do the update so you can respond to any problems that may arise from said update. not rocket science here.

You are here to ASSIST in TESTING, not to play and get ahead as such.
    Think of yourself as volunteer unpaid KE staff.

The bugs are an inevitable effect of testing,feedback, changing and retesting.
    KE needs to roll out changes for testing.
    They also need to give their 'real' staff statutory holidays.
    So the two overlapped a bit.
    That allowed EXTRA testing.

If you cannot handle it, quit this CLOSED beta testing cycle and wait for open Beta.
    THEN, as a (potentially) paying customer, you would finally have some sort of right to complain.

BP ID: 1038         WC ID: 1476        VC ID: 18589     Tome ID: 3698   

• FML
    FML
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 13
    While I agree With You somewhat Kevin.  The "Volunteer Employees" would like to know when the next shift is.  As it stands right now a few thousand of us show up each day and get sent home.  Be nice to not waste all of our time looking through forums for an update.  I think most of us would just like some more transparency on the progress in real time.  Shouldn't be much to ask in the age of the internet. 
  • Brian Michael McGaughey
    Brian Michael McGaughey
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 187
    Agreed 100% FML

Post takes 1 minute to write, hardly asking the world :)
  • The Retaliator
    The Retaliator
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 126
    Agreed 100% FML

Post takes 1 minute to write, hardly asking the world :)
    actually they did post 3h before your post(http://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/349591/x).

Likewise post takes 1 minute for you to read. so you should check for their updates. even just that they are working on it and they don't have an accurate time frame at thee moment is still an update.

• Brian Michael McGaughey
    Brian Michael McGaughey
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 187
    I have been following all the updates, dont doubt that, or assume my post was aimed at todays happenings :) I have even documented the timeframe in the update posts in another thread. 

Its 3-30 Kix time ish, so its safe to assume if they havent made headway yet and havent posted they made headway, wont be today then.

I dont mind waiting and chilling and it is my right to give my feedback, which was to hear more feedback from Kixeye on the status of things, in which a post takes 1minute even to say they made little progress etc. I feel im not asking the world here
  • DanHa
    DanHa
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 812
    edited 2 Apr 2013, 10:32PM
    The estimation I have is that the fix will be issued during tonight's scheduled downtime from 6pm PDT to 8pm PDT.

This is not a guarantee, rather it is my estimation considering the information I have at the moment. 

I will continue to update the community as I receive more information and my estimate becomes more accurate. 
    KIXEYE Community Manager

VEGA Conflict FAQ

Support Form | Forum Rules 

This discussion has been closed.