I Drop Bombs Like Hiroshima....
"A riot is a spontaneous outburst. A war is subject to advance planning."
Natural Born Killaz
  • RipTide Brown
    RipTide Brown
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 254
    yawn...
    is there no end to these boring mortar dread videos?

whoo hoo you got it...  Totaled your fleet, but I guess you should him huh?

• DiKWak
    DiKWak
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 355
    got to agree very plain and boring crap
  • freeedom
    freeedom
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 3,255
    edited 23 Mar 2013, 6:16PM
    Rip tide/ Dik i mean ****.

If you don't like the vids of old schools then don't fcking watch.

Nap and Joe are great player's. Did you not learn anything from the vid you both just trolled? I quess you both didn't because you're both really  good pro's with awesome skills and game knowledge. In fact where are your vids? Show the warroom your vids and skills, if not then shut the **** up trolling every vid posted that has dreads or mcx until you have credibility.

Top bases need to be hit by top fleets. Did you pick anything up from the vid, base design, fleet level, direction of attack, patrol set up, layout, movement, attacker target control, fleet weapon load, time on the clock,and target selecting etc.- basically how he takes the base and the message the vid sent or a war it could start if two alliances decide to fight for the crack. No wait don't answer that. Go troll something.
    freedom  NBK                                                                                                                     

Lv66 - ID 990134                                                                                                              

http://www.youtube.com/user/freedom14639?feature=mhee

• wesker
    wesker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 5,473
    freeedom said:

Nap and Joe are great player's. Did you not learn anything from the vid you both just trolled? I quess you both didn't because you're both really  good pro's with awesome skills and game knowledge. In fact where are your vids? Show the warroom your vids and skills, if not then shut the **** up trolling every vid posted that has dreads or mcx until you have credibility.

Top bases need to be hit by top fleets. Did you pick anything up from the vid, base design, fleet level, direction of attack, patrol set up, layout, movement, attacker target control, fleet weapon load, time on the clock,and target selecting etc.- basically how he takes the base and the message the vid sent or a war it could start if two alliances decide to fight for the crack. No wait don't answer that. Go troll something.
    perfect post...the video was awesome 
    Decimate the Weak

Ships Won: who cares you will see them :D 
    BP-ID: 1824740....lvl 72

• Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 3,768
    I remember how Joefri's base was the closest thing to unbreakable back in the day. :)
  • freeedom
    freeedom
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 24 Mar 2013, 6:02PM
    I remember how Joefri's base was the closest thing to unbreakable back in the day. :)
     **** describe joes base as the hardest he ever hit back in sector 16. At the time. Naps hit in the vid wasn't easy, even tho he made it look easy. Keeping the prep under 25, Two dreads, gols, halos with 1 min left spare on the last turn - awesome hit on a top base, joe hits hard too.

Trolls and critics never understand, they just see black or blue ships, to thick and blind to see or read other things. 
    freedom  NBK                                                                                                                     

Lv66 - ID 990134                                                                                                              

• DiKWak
    DiKWak
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 355
    yes  your right so much skill using a dnx and pinch  how could i miss  that  ,his left mouse button would of got alot of use fkn lol  
  • Cowgirl
    Cowgirl
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 90

both these players are mates of mine... JoeFri being both my best mate and mentor in this game... and napalm being one of the first friends i ever made in this game... both hit hard and play hard. napalm failed once and cracked him the second time... like a tru pirate learns from his fail and tries again... These wankers trolling needs to learn from the legends so we dont have to keep complaining bout carebear sectors all the time.. and actually find some players still out there willing to step up the skill platform
     Lvl 66   DRL  - Dark Republic Legion
    Raid Ships won:All of them
    ¶ Prev Alliance DOA , TTMX,KDE, LR, FPA, LW, ****, BLITZ, A-O-D, DCL
  • JoeFri85
    JoeFri85
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 611
    He failed and then turned around and made it in on his second atempt.  It was a good hit and I told him so, anyone trollin can feel free to come play, we can trade hits. ;)  I failed on his base afterwords and I'll go play in his base again once I catch him unbubbled (apparently he brings plenty of attention, such is the pirate life)  :D
  • Arma-Get-It-On
    Arma-Get-It-On
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,418
  • vance.boeman
    vance.boeman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 21
    Yeh awesome i ve never seen any of those base or fleet setups before.Battle pirates more like copy pirates.
  • Arma-Get-It-On
    Arma-Get-It-On
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,418

Yeh awesome i ve never seen any of those base or fleet setups before.Battle pirates more like copy pirates.
    Why don't you take JoeFri up on his offer then? To come play with him and trade hits .. ohwait... you can't , you're not even a lvl 40.
  • WarmApplePie
    WarmApplePie
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 978
    Ive been fortunate enough to watch a TON of joefri's hits. I was born in 6 and there quite often, ive seen him single handily send groups of insect hitters home by himself to protect 6. Those were old days but i will never forget watching an entire group log on and post joe's cords. Something i dream of having one day lol 

He's helped me with a few ship builds, and is a master at 2 or 3 ship fleets. Ive also seen many hits on his base, when he's popped his 25% bubble 2 or 3 times and people still fail. Great player, and excellent teacher when he puts on clinics. Enough nut hugging, back to base killn

-Warmapplepie 
     Welcome to Kixeye. How may we glitch you?

WarmApplePie-BPELI
  • NHsunk
    NHsunk
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 91
    Hell i just hit napalm today..he hasnt wrote me saying anything but from talking with the rest of NBK i must say they are hated but actually really nice..just putting that out there :)
    Bp name-SUNK-  Alliance Former MOH..\\\\\\\\\\......Current NH ......////////////

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC06hYMV03c9dXOkjcPV_dCg

¶ NO i dont record every hit..but i do keep pictures of the bases and batle logs of the forum trash talkers i hit ...:)

• RipTide Brown
    RipTide Brown
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 254
    hey what ever you legends say.  you are right it was an awesome hit on an awesome base.  what was I thinking criticizing a legend.  my bad.  you all are right it was not just another boring DNX mortar hit where the fleet was almost completely destroyed.  in fact I'm pretty sure I have never seen anything quite like this before.  must have eaten a bad brownie that night. 
  • jason.savage.332
    jason.savage.332
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 297
    it's funny all these trolls and yet I don't seem to recall their threads with all of their great hits breaking top flight bases with their forsaken tech.  Too busy mining to be bothered  I guess :p
  • NHsunk
    NHsunk
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 91

I know thats the new word trolling but do u really need to say it just to fit in when you are actually replying to a thread that everyone is?? and no i dont post my hits on forums because it doesnt really matter and besides im just alittle low level 55 :) but if u would give me your coords and sector your in maybe we can work something out about making a video???
    it's funny all these trolls and yet I don't seem to recall their threads with all of their great hits breaking top flight bases with their forsaken tech.  Too busy mining to be bothered  I guess :p

Bp name-SUNK-  Alliance Former MOH..\\\\\\\\\\......Current NH ......////////////

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC06hYMV03c9dXOkjcPV_dCg

¶ NO i dont record every hit..but i do keep pictures of the bases and batle logs of the forum trash talkers i hit ...:)

• Ugly_Viking
    Ugly_Viking
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 308
    nice hit and nice dreads
  • TheRealBoyka
    TheRealBoyka
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 239
    Nice hit and video Napalm 
    Boyka - LVL: 1.3 - Proud owner of the sexy Frigate
    NBK
    youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC800VaJoQDAcG_sSntzNO1w/videos

• Brian Titus
    Brian Titus
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 90

freeedom said:

I see so many people using the words "troll" and "trolling" as we see freedom doing in this example.  To that end I have copied the definition from wikipedia.  See below.  It is my belief that if someone posts a video they only do so to explain their point of view.. thus a "video".  It is then up to others to comment if they feel the need to... thus the entire reason for a "forum".  I think after reading the definition you will begin to see that the word "troll" should typically be applied solely to the person that bothers to associate it with someone else.  It is rather off topic and inflammatory to call people names in my opinion. :)

In Internet slang, a troll (****.: /ˈtrl//ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
    Base Name: T1tus
    Current Level: 78
    Current Sector: 103
    Alliance: RMADA (The Real Armada)
  • freeedom
    freeedom
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 25 Mar 2013, 6:44PM

freeedom said:

I see so many people using the words "troll" and "trolling" as we see freedom doing in this example.  To that end I have copied the definition from wikipedia.  See below.  It is my belief that if someone posts a video they only do so to explain their point of view.. thus a "video".  It is then up to others to comment if they feel the need to... thus the entire reason for a "forum".  I think after reading the definition you will begin to see that the word "troll" should typically be applied solely to the person that bothers to associate it with someone else.  It is rather off topic and inflammatory to call people names in my opinion. :)

In Internet slang, a troll (****.: /ˈtrl//ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
    You have just trolled me, to get an inflammatory response and or to start/cause controversy -  troll in Internet slang, has come to mean someone who intentionally posts messages about sensitive topics constructed to cause controversy in an online community such as an online discussion forum or USENET groups in order to bait users into responding

He is one for you, Another troll who won't get off my ****. I speak my mind in the forum, you either like or hate me, personally if you do, great, if you don't , fck off. I call it how i see it. I see a great vid, a great hit, by one great player hitting another great player, from two top alliances. The video was trolled by comments not relevant nor reflected the video.As you have singled me out , your post is no better than the two posts i whined about because they showed a distinct lack of respect based on the fleets used. Really nap should of used wolfs to prep and two ff for the hit. Yeah right.. Haters always hate. 
    freedom  NBK                                                                                                                     

Lv66 - ID 990134                                                                                                              

• Brian Titus
    Brian Titus
    Potential Threat
    freeedom said:

freeedom said:

You have just trolled me, to get an inflammatory response and or to start/cause controversy -  troll in Internet slang, has come to mean someone who intentionally posts messages about sensitive topics constructed to cause controversy in an online community such as an online discussion forum or USENET groups in order to bait users into responding

He is one for you, Another troll who won't get off my ****. I speak my mind in the forum, you either like or hate me, personally if you do, great, if you don't , fck off. I call it how i see it. I see a great vid, a great hit, by one great player hitting another great player, from two top alliances. The video was trolled by comments not relevant nor reflected the video.As you have singled me out , your post is no better than the two posts i whined about because they showed a distinct lack of respect based on the fleets used. Really nap should of used wolfs to prep and two ff for the hit. Yeah right.. Haters always hate. 
    Huh?
  • Brian Titus
    Brian Titus
    Potential Threat
    /\  Open mouth...  Insert meds...  Sleep...  Repeat...
  • Brian Titus
    Brian Titus
    Potential Threat
    Hey freedom...  I got you to Google "troll" didn't I.  BAHAHAHAHHA :)
  • freeedom
    freeedom
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 26 Mar 2013, 11:51AM

instead of running your mouth, run some fleets. Make a vid in case i miss it. If im on, i won't repair or control. You have skills running your mouth, show the skills in a hit. If you want to relocate il pm my details you can friend me for a port. You sound so good, you won't need to bring company or send someone else will you. Fail,il say nice try, Win il say well done, good stuff.

>:/
    freedom  NBK                                                                                                                     

Lv66 - ID 990134                                                                                                              

• Brian Titus
    Brian Titus
    Potential Threat
    freeedom said:

instead of running your mouth, run some fleets. Make a vid in case i miss it. If im on, i won't repair or control. You have skills running your mouth, show the skills in a hit. If you want to relocate il pm my details you can friend me for a port. You sound so good, you won't need to bring company or send someone else will you. Fail,il say nice try, Win il say well done, good stuff.

>:/
    I don't make videos.  I'm too afraid that someone may not like them and comment on them.  Then I would have to get angry in a forum and go off on people with my keyboard.  Hmm.  Sounds familiar...
  • Cowgirl
    Cowgirl
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 90
    hey what ever you legends say.  you are right it was an awesome hit on an awesome base.  what was I thinking criticizing a legend.  my bad.  you all are right it was not just another boring DNX mortar hit where the fleet was almost completely destroyed.  in fact I'm pretty sure I have never seen anything quite like this before.  must have eaten a bad brownie that night. 
    whether u win by an inch or a mile... its still a win, and with the type of league some people play in( above average or legends leagues) you expect a nearly dead fleet... just means they earnt there title 
     Lvl 66   DRL  - Dark Republic Legion
    Raid Ships won:All of them
    ¶ Prev Alliance DOA , TTMX,KDE, LR, FPA, LW, ****, BLITZ, A-O-D, DCL
  • NapalmD
    NapalmD
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 540
    GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!
    Natural Born Killaz
  • NapalmD
    NapalmD
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 540
    This got set back for personal reasons..But its gonna go down now. There is a new thread on the alliance forum...We need hitters and ppl that want to put some of the fun as much as we can with all the changes in the game
    Natural Born Killaz