War Commander Keyboard Shortcuts

John8420
John8420
Potential Threat
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 67
I have been searching but cant seem to find a list of all the War Commander keyboard shortcuts, any idea where they are?
cntrl+left click = Target Location
Shift+left drag= select windowed units
Dbl click selects all units of that type

• AncientViper
    AncientViper
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 11,372
    Hold space bar and drag your mouse to create a box.

Double click a unit to select all units of one type.

Pretty much related to space bar.
    Corrosive Dragons are green.
    Corrosive Dragons are acidic.
    AncientViper is immune to acidic materials and poison.
  • John8420
    John8420
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 67
    WIngdragon, what?  I'm asking is there a list of ALL the keyboard shortcuts?  I just listed three I know of, what are the rest?
  • Azone
    Azone
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 15
    I think that is all of them
  • Roaring_bear
    Roaring_bear
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 119
    John8420 said:
    WIngdragon, what?  I'm asking is there a list of ALL the keyboard shortcuts?  I just listed three I know of, what are the rest?
    I don't believe there are a lot of shortcuts as Flash isn't too accommodating to shortcuts. you've most likely listed them all already
    For a Forum, i'm amazed by the number of people that don't read the post they are responding to...
  • GoSmokeMore
    GoSmokeMore
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 4,088
    John8420 said:
    I don't believe there are a lot of shortcuts as Flash isn't too accommodating to shortcuts. you've most likely listed them all already
    there are other games on facebook that have tons of shortcuts.
    War Commander: Level 43
  • TR Young
    TR Young
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 166
    While in your base, you can hold down shift and click on a building to move it without going into the click menu.  Like the OP, I would like to know all of the different shortcuts there are available.
  • The_Red_Army
    The_Red_Army
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 4,048
    edited 27 Mar 2013, 7:35PM
    shift+click =  Target Location
    You can post your own co-ords too, but none ever told me how :) (ie) my base Location 000,000, unless they just typed it in :) 

Hold shift, to move walls faster, (not in fs)

Player Guides ■ Erebus ■ Fathom ■ Jin ■ Khar ■ Malbus ■ Morlock ■ Nyri ■ Orlon ■ Osric ■

Other ■ Specs ■ Complete Guide ■ Beginners ■ Advanced ■ Shop ■ Unity ■ Hotkeys ■ Support ■

Favourite Guardians ■ Orlon ■ Malbus ■ Talia ■ Osric ■ Nyri ■ Khar ■ Fathom ■ Morlock ■ Jin ■

• buckin_fonkers
    buckin_fonkers
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 7
    also looking for ALL shortcuts... /list will give you a list of blocked people and /base posts base co ords... and finally /help is the only 3 i know
  • Kamba Goobi
    Kamba Goobi
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 152
    when not in full-screen you can hold down shift and click to move your buildings, including your Barricades!
    with mistakes every things gets better
  • Sophieeee
    Sophieeee
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 4
    shift+click =  Target LocationYou can post your own co-ords too, but none ever told me how :) (ie) my base Location 000,000, unless they just typed it in :) <br />
    To post your own base co-ords, Just type /list. Hope i've helped! :)
    War Commander Sophie
    Sector 254
    Clan Project_rebel
    Lvl 5 Command Center 
  • NEGACAT
    NEGACAT
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 560
    Alt+F4 to assign platoons
  • White Warrior
    White Warrior
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 518
    F5 will select all units !
  • ddaannn200
    ddaannn200
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 75
    You can use arrow keys in world map to move it around instead of dragging your mouse.
  • al244098
    al244098
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 4,162
    arrow keys to move around your base

shift click any tile on the world map to post it in chat

shift click buildings to move

tap spacebar to deselect all selected  units

hold spacebar + drag cursor for select box

• AdS_Heisenberg
    AdS_Heisenberg
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,117

There has to be at least one idiot who tries to sell this to people ... if thats all you can contribute, why dont you just creep back into that hole you came from, trolls?
  • wce-Billy
    wce-Billy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 328
    War Commander Tips, Tricks & Secrets:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/oxthemovie
    Subscribe! :D

| Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | DO NOT CLICK! |
  • White Warrior
    White Warrior
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 518
    Andre_S96 said:

There has to be at least one idiot who tries to sell this to people ... if thats all you can contribute, why dont you just creep back into that hole you came from, trolls?
    Lighten up man. If you can't have a little fun with a game, what's the point. I take it you tried F5 or Alt F4, or both LMAO. No harm done right? One refreshes browser and one closes browser. Lesson learned for people who don't know. I give the Alt F4 tip to all the newbs begging for help with rez constantly. It gets rid of them for a few minutes at least.
  • WarrierOfficial
    WarrierOfficial
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 4
    move your platoon on an already hitten base or platoon automatically attack it

• andrew kelly
    andrew kelly
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 57
    John8420 said:
    I have been searching but cant seem to find a list of all the War Commander keyboard shortcuts, any idea where they are?

A S D keys for E and O chopper

• WarrierOfficial
    WarrierOfficial
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2019 Posts: 4
    John8420 said:

Shift+click on base equals target location easier and F5 to equip all units ALT F4 to take out a platoon
  • Deltoid tuberosity
    Deltoid tuberosity
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 103
    On world map:

S=scout
    Shift+S=advanced scout
    M=call a platoon

• The Gaming Project
    The Gaming Project
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2019 Posts: 18
    shift+click =  Target Location
    You can post your own co-ords too, but none ever told me how :) (ie) my base Location 000,000, unless they just typed it in :) 

Doing /base in the chat bar will post the cords of your base as "Your Base Location 000,000" Other players will see your name where you see "Your Base IE JmanTheKing's Base Location 000,000
    HKST all day. 
  • Jesse5285
    Jesse5285
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 194
    They used to have a shortcut for moving your entire base layout around but that hasn't worked for a while. It be nice to haave that back. When in base editor hold spacebar and click left mouse and creat a box and anything in that box. Buildings Turrets all lit green and you could move them anywhere needed. Was very useful when adjusting your base for events or pvp and also when trying to redo base and you screw up and not have say your bunker with walls around it is to close to border or even not close enough you could select it all and move it wherever needed. Really miss this feature. 
  • it will fitz
    it will fitz
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,974

so, you dug up a 7 year old thread .....

John8420 said:

Shift+click on base equals target location easier and F5 to equip all units ALT F4 to take out a platoon
    to perpetuate a running 'gag'

Players ... DO NOT click F5 (it will just refresh the browser page, causing the game to reload)

and DO NOT alt f4 .... this will Close your Browser

that is a long way to go, bumping a 7 tear old thread, just to mess with people
    137.5°
  • Maj Kusanagi
    Maj Kusanagi
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 48

John8420 said:

Players ... DO NOT click F5 (it will just refresh the browser page, causing the game to reload)

HAHAHAHA FUNNY! 
  • Cosmic Destructor
    Cosmic Destructor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 856

John8420 said:

I'm wondering why we don't have an Archive for old posts where nobody can reply.
    Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing left to learn but when there is nothing left to take away.
This discussion has been closed.