March Work in Progress

• Josh Wilusz
    Josh Wilusz
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 242
    I see comms is not on that list and yet you keep telling me you are working on it its been 4 months since I have been able to use my comms are you serious right now?
  • rutroo
    rutroo
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 774
    i like the new raids just go back 2 letting us get what we want going thru all the tiers for stuff we dont even want will just put ppl off
  • TraderJack
    TraderJack
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,104
    I guess my sweetheart is gonna do better than Kixeye this march ha ha.
    In fact after I didn't get the lvl 1 and lvl2 drone pods from the raid before last, I am spending less money here now. 

• mfbabb2
    mfbabb2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 17
    March Work in Progress

The chaos of a Forsaken rebellion is well underway. Infighting between alliances are ongoing as groups battle for status and power. With the new technology that Dr. Brennus is bringing to the cause, the Forsaken are striking a critical blow against their Draconian oppressors.

Primary Features:
    • Navigation Relays
      • Navigation Relays were moved to March. Originally slated as a February release, the team wanted to perform some test and Preview Sessions for the feature before its release.
    • New Forsaken Missions Blueprints
      • Players will be seeing more Blueprints make their way into Forsaken Missions. More technology will be at the player’s disposal and we will continue to cycle Blueprints so everyone has a chance to earn the Blueprints they want.
    • March Event
      • The March event will be similar to Drac Hunt and players will continue to  hunt Draconian Military Fleets. The respawn mechanic has been refined and there are new prizes.
    • War Report
      • The War Report will be a combination of the Leaderboard and Battle Log, as well as containing stats previously not shown to players before. It will be a more comprehensive overview of a player in the game.
    • Battle Commands
      • We will be implementing new Battle Commands to make combat more efficient for players.
    Game Improvements:
    • Fixed the Halo Missile where salvos were missing their targets and flying off the map.
    • Resolved a problem where two players were able to engage the same target simultaneously.
    • Fixed issue where Turrets were displayed as doing more damage in Playback than they actually did in Live battle.
    • Resolved the issue where players were able to assign two Officers to the same task.
    • Fixed an exploit that allowed a player to be attacked while docking.
    • Players are now able to view the Top Alliances Globally.
    • Ships now earn Veterancy Points when Drones are equipped and destroyed.
    • Resolved one of the issues regarding lost Gifts and Mercenary Fleets.
    • Resolved an issue with Missile sound effects not playing correctly.

A request for Forsaken Missions:  Once a player has started the 72 hour clock for the FM's, they should get a 72 hour bubble.  It is irritating/disheartening to get your base leveled during missions and be unable to participate.  The missions are hard enough without being handicapped by other players.  Most of us do not coin!
  • Tachyon1976
    Tachyon1976
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 248
    Last raid was very unbalanced in my opinion. Tier 1-3 was stupid easy (for bigger hull owners) Tier 4 was about what I expected for difficulty which was fine but Tier 5...that was just ridiculous. For each tier I started with the highest ship of that tier and worked my way down. Save my Frustration that way. When i got to tier 5 I started with a 50, not as bad as I thought. Only had to roll in on two runs to kill it. (4 SC with Siege S, D-33x with all drac resist armor and an arbitor with dampener 2) Then came the 49.....Money grab boat. I had to hit the 49 10-13 times before I finally got it. 13 coins per repair and on some of the attempts I wouldn't even sink a ship completely before they put me on the bottom. It was ridiculous. I know Kixeye is a company and they need to make money. I support that by heavy coining. But that was over the top stupid hard. So in closing in my opinion I loved last raid tier 1-4, even most of 5 but the upper end needs to be chilled out a bit. Last raids I could have gotten top prize for $20-30. Last raid I spend over $60. I didn't even really want the Triton that bad it was just a matter of I'm going to see this through now no matter what. Well the what was over $60. 
    For glory's  sake. For vengeance sake. WAR!
  • BallsOsteel
    BallsOsteel
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 33
    I hope you'll be adding Hull Streamlining 3 as one of the Blueprints, I've been trying to find it for several months now and haven't found the first part !!
  • Bill37711
    Bill37711
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3
    I am well over the 2,500,000 mark with still more time to play.  I attacked attacked level 31 to accomplish this.  I was wondering if when you get to the third tier we would be able to select our own prize. When we reach another 500,000 then we receive another item
  • johnquirk
    johnquirk
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 697
    I still have 2 officers stuck doing the same task 2. master engineers.
  • johnquirk
    johnquirk
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 697
    yzf7steve said:
    Last raid was very unbalanced in my opinion. Tier 1-3 was stupid easy (for bigger hull owners) Tier 4 was about what I expected for difficulty which was fine but Tier 5...that was just ridiculous. For each tier I started with the highest ship of that tier and worked my way down. Save my Frustration that way. When i got to tier 5 I started with a 50, not as bad as I thought. Only had to roll in on two runs to kill it. (4 SC with Siege S, D-33x with all drac resist armor and an arbitor with dampener 2) Then came the 49.....Money grab boat. I had to hit the 49 10-13 times before I finally got it. 13 coins per repair and on some of the attempts I wouldn't even sink a ship completely before they put me on the bottom. It was ridiculous. I know Kixeye is a company and they need to make money. I support that by heavy coining. But that was over the top stupid hard. So in closing in my opinion I loved last raid tier 1-4, even most of 5 but the upper end needs to be chilled out a bit. Last raids I could have gotten top prize for $20-30. Last raid I spend over $60. I didn't even really want the Triton that bad it was just a matter of I'm going to see this through now no matter what. Well the what was over $60. 
    Prepare your self for many fleets as tough as the 49. Sucks I know but it seems that is how Kix rolls
  • deeelite70
    deeelite70
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 11
    you need to bring back the level restictions its not fare for a lvl 63 to be able to destroy a lvel 49 set it up to where you can only hit 5 levels below your current level give us small guys a chance to grow instead of being destroyed all the time
    My level 42 friend was flattened by a level 71 yesterday. Do you really want to have a cry now?
  • Carnegie_SIASS
    Carnegie_SIASS
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 380
    love the new up key short cut

any further word on diagonal land tile placement being allowed?
  • Carnegie_SIASS
    Carnegie_SIASS
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 380
    mfbabb2 said:
    A request for Forsaken Missions:  Once a player has started the 72 hour clock for the FM's, they should get a 72 hour bubble.  It is irritating/disheartening to get your base leveled during missions and be unable to participate.  The missions are hard enough without being handicapped by other players.  Most of us do not coin!
    your kidding right? its a battle game. generally an unwritten rule is not to hit during raids but if you extend it to missions, there would be barely any attacking in game then.
  • james.file.33
    james.file.33
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2
    What about the chat issue? Member of my alliance hasn't been able to access chat for 2 MONTHS?????
  • searchall
    searchall
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 19
    Great they got fixed but How about and Alliance Jump option/\.  So you can jump sectors once a week to your alliance members thatare in different sectors.
    Scott A Kiraly
  • Black_Ears
    Black_Ears
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 149
    I loved the new raid format but as many others, I was upset as to the difficulty of tier 4, tier 3 was hard as it was, and like someone said be-for NOT EVERYONE HAS MCX FLEETS. The last raid I had to have some one help me with tier 4 and he coined extra for it. (And I know there is no same in asking someone for help, but I really don't like to have others spent coin on my behalf.) All so that I could finally win a raid hull, and Ive been playing for a year and a half now. I can understand making the final tier being almost imposable, but at least make it to where players can at least get to tier 4 with out help. Plus I really liked the clouds too if you guys can fix the lag with them it would make a great edition to the game and give it more of a 3-D depth. As for the F.M's please allow us to pick or prize instead of randomly awarding them if you all continue to cycle them out for week to week, cuz I do believe it get more players to grind for that finale tier.     

I loved the new raid format but as many others, I was upset as to the difficulty of tier 4, tier 3 was hard as it was, and like someone said be-for NOT EVERYONE HAS MCX FLEETS. The last raid I had to have some one help me with tier 4 and he coined extra for it. (And I know there is no same in asking someone for help, but I really don't like to have others spent coin on my behalf.) All so that I could finally win a raid hull, and Ive been playing for a year and a half now. I can understand making the final tier being almost imposable, but at least make it to where players can at least get to tier 4 with out help. Plus I really liked the clouds too if you guys can fix the lag with them it would make a great edition to the game and give it more of a 3-D depth. As for the F.M's please allow us to pick or prize instead of randomly awarding them if you all continue to cycle them out for week to week, cuz I do believe it get more players to grind for that finale tier.     

• Black_Ears
    Black_Ears
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 149

Without help from friend I could not have completed lvl3, lvll 4 & 5 were way out of my league. Without  heavily armoured fleets I just stand no chance,  a player told me he had 50 SWs specially built for Raids - with armour that will take a year to build....... aw common.
  • twofbyc
    twofbyc
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 34
    Well, from my perspective, merc fleet issue has NOT been resolved. I have lost I dunno how many; but I am sure it's over 20. Ever since I started playing, I will get a couple, log in the next day and they are gone having never been deployed. I thought it was fixed before last raid then it was taken away altogether. Some of use use them in raids. Even now, I had one show up day before yesterday; when I went to deploy it yesterday, was told I could only deploy 1 every 12 hours (that's never been accurate) and I had to wait 11 hours, having not deployed a merc fleet in a week!
    I know it's not a high priority - fixing lag is still at the top (don't even go the 'clear cache' rout, been there done that many times to no avail)- but still...like my Pappy used to say, "If it's on the menu, make **** sure you cook it RIGHT!" 
  • walshmnhandyman
    walshmnhandyman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1

Are you going to fix the issue with repair times increasing? About 2 weeks ago it took a little over 8 hours to repair my SS fleet. Now it takes over 12. I also just finished attacking a level 31 typhoon with 2 SS fleets and both were wiped out. REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you say that you made the improved the typhoon raids. What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Budman62
    Budman62
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 34
    Are you going to fix the issue with repair times increasing? About 2 weeks ago it took a little over 8 hours to repair my SS fleet. Now it takes over 12. I also just finished attacking a level 31 typhoon with 2 SS fleets and both were wiped out. REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And you say that you made the improved the typhoon raids. What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not trolling here...just stating the truth. My SW thud fleet can take out a 31 typhoon in one hit, but I dont do it often as the damage is a bit more than I like. I typically hit 25's with that fleet and can nearly insta-repair after each one.  If you are trying to use missiles vs typhoons then u need to rethink that strategy.  Hope that helps mate.

• Hamrock
    Hamrock
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 70
    The only problem I had with the military fleets challenge was that after several attempts at weakening a level 35 fleet, I finally killed the typhoon ship (barely) but was killed by the remaining drones.  Result: the target was removed from the map, but I didn't get credit since there were drones remaining.  I had to find a new level 35 target and start all over again, requiring several more weakening attacks.
  • CaptBlackWater
    CaptBlackWater
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 41
    has Kix ever made a desision about a drydock????
  • rip-n-tear
    rip-n-tear
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 67
    Just wondering if there may be a update on having our resource crates for this raid or should we use them up to over fill our warehouses before the event starts?
  • Gary Hale
    Gary Hale
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 19
    What about the glitch where howitzers are out-ranging shock L and siege mortars?

Level 55 Home Sector 390
    Raid Prizes won: Hurricane, Goliath, Spectre, Barracuda, Strike Cruiser, Dreadnaught X, Juggernaught, Interdictor, Light Cruiser, Halo Missle, and a partridge in a pear tree.
  • WokNok
    WokNok
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 21
    I very much enjoyed the Drac Hunt.. although the typhoons mixed in with an already highly overpowered fleet was a bit overwhelming to do.  They made it impossible for lower level players to achieve tier 4 and 5 without significant help from other players and a lot of coin.  I understand you guys have bills to pay and game development is not free but the level of difficulty on fleets in tier4 and 5 are very prohibitive for mid and lower level players.   All in all I had more fun with this raid than any others.  

And,,,,, with about every single other person that plays this game .... WE NEED DRYDOCK TO BUILD MORE THAN ONE SHIP AT A TIME!!!  I have 3 or 4 hulls that I havnt even begun to build because they take so long to do
  • pounda
    pounda
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 6
    i understand that kixeye wants to have these raid.But is is kixseye going to fix the s.o.s ,black screen,white screen instead of just being GREEDY for money .As players we ask for a dry dock we don't get it .We ask for stuff to be fixed we don't get i know kixeye can fix the bugs.But refuse to do so so players coin more ,Kixeye don't listen to the players all they want is to pad their pocket with players money.So here we go again another raid the last raid i lost around $35.00 in SOS,WHITE SCREEN and SHOCKWAVE CRASH.this has been going on far to long and kixeye does nothing to fix it.repair time is to long and everyting cost to much and we get nothing in return.
  • peter_t
    peter_t
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 61
    edited 19 Mar 2013, 9:09PM
    I think raid design by ppl dont live in real world, they think all ppl who lvl 50 and have everything well i dont those raids glichy there are far more whites screens and you make it very hard for the little players to get any new ships,and you cant help anyone, in  real pirate life THATS if you can read, pirate's teamed up to attack flts, you could do that on this game but sadly thats is gon,
    If you wish to keep new players YOU have to change not us, lets go back TEAM WORK,YES i have coined,but not for long time as cost more to repair your flts after a glich, flash crash,how can forget white ,black and if really lucky you get blue one,i dont know about the ather players  but we like o team to help the little players i did it was FUN, plz note im not against coiners its what builds games like  this and many athers  ,if we costumer dont pay coin you have no business ,do us and yourself favour START **** WELL LISTENING WE ARE YOUR WAGE PAYERS,i play world of tanks( thats were my coins are going) i have NO glichs NO white NO flash crashs and NO ONE blaming  my pc, :(|) even one these could run your business better.  
  • steve19
    steve19
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 17
    you need to bring back the level restictions its not fare for a lvl 63 to be able to destroy a lvel 49 set it up to where you can only hit 5 levels below your current level give us small guys a chance to grow instead of being destroyed all the time

i for one agree with you bladeshammer they do need to bring back the level restictions cuz now it seems that the high end players are hitting us lower end players for easy resouces, and to me thats just unfair considering that us low end players work hard for those resouces.
    put your WH outside and your base will be safe.. big levels hit low levels for resources only. 
    Anyway res are anywhere on the map
    Yeah I agree to a degree that they do need to bring back lvl restrictions, 5 either side with the scale they use now won't work 5 bellow from old scale is what equivalant to now,, almost 10 lvl's so it almost evens out 60 hitting a 50 ,,,  with that said ,,, most higher players have been through the farmed stage high players never started at lvl 50+
  • steve19
    steve19
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 17
    pounda said:
    i understand that kixeye wants to have these raid.But is is kixseye going to fix the s.o.s ,black screen,white screen instead of just being GREEDY for money .As players we ask for a dry dock we don't get it .We ask for stuff to be fixed we don't get i know kixeye can fix the bugs.But refuse to do so so players coin more ,Kixeye don't listen to the players all they want is to pad their pocket with players money.So here we go again another raid the last raid i lost around $35.00 in SOS,WHITE SCREEN and SHOCKWAVE CRASH.this has been going on far to long and kixeye does nothing to fix it.repair time is to long and everyting cost to much and we get nothing in return.
    funny thing is ,, people complain how much they spend and loose to glitches ,,, but kerching swip the CC and add more credits ?????  I remember first few raids , top prize went to top 4 players of sec
  • dad4four
    dad4four
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 10
    You should add hull blueprints to the game.
    March Work in Progress

The chaos of a Forsaken rebellion is well underway. Infighting between alliances are ongoing as groups battle for status and power. With the new technology that Dr. Brennus is bringing to the cause, the Forsaken are striking a critical blow against their Draconian oppressors.

Primary Features:
    • Navigation Relays
      • Navigation Relays were moved to March. Originally slated as a February release, the team wanted to perform some test and Preview Sessions for the feature before its release.
    • New Forsaken Missions Blueprints
      • Players will be seeing more Blueprints make their way into Forsaken Missions. More technology will be at the player’s disposal and we will continue to cycle Blueprints so everyone has a chance to earn the Blueprints they want.
    • March Event
      • The March event will be similar to Drac Hunt and players will continue to  hunt Draconian Military Fleets. The respawn mechanic has been refined and there are new prizes.
    • War Report
      • The War Report will be a combination of the Leaderboard and Battle Log, as well as containing stats previously not shown to players before. It will be a more comprehensive overview of a player in the game.
    • Battle Commands
      • We will be implementing new Battle Commands to make combat more efficient for players.
    Game Improvements:
    • Fixed the Halo Missile where salvos were missing their targets and flying off the map.
    • Resolved a problem where two players were able to engage the same target simultaneously.
    • Fixed issue where Turrets were displayed as doing more damage in Playback than they actually did in Live battle.
    • Resolved the issue where players were able to assign two Officers to the same task.
    • Fixed an exploit that allowed a player to be attacked while docking.
    • Players are now able to view the Top Alliances Globally.
    • Ships now earn Veterancy Points when Drones are equipped and destroyed.
    • Resolved one of the issues regarding lost Gifts and Mercenary Fleets.
    • Resolved an issue with Missile sound effects not playing correctly.

• docflhtc
    docflhtc
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2
    Like the Nav. relays. We could use more bookmarks to go with them. 

DOC (HELLZ)
This discussion has been closed.