March Work in Progress
chaos of a Forsaken rebellion is well underway. Infighting between
alliances are ongoing as groups battle for status and power. With the
new technology that Dr. Brennus is bringing to the cause, the Forsaken
are striking a critical blow against their Draconian oppressors.
- Navigation Relays
Relays were moved to March. Originally slated as a February release,
the team wanted to perform some test and Preview Sessions for the
feature before its release.
- New Forsaken Missions Blueprints
will be seeing more Blueprints make their way into Forsaken Missions.
More technology will be at the player’s disposal and we will continue to
cycle Blueprints so everyone has a chance to earn the Blueprints they
- March Event
March event will be similar to Drac Hunt and players will continue to
hunt Draconian Military Fleets. The respawn mechanic has been refined
and there are new prizes.
- War Report
War Report will be a combination of the Leaderboard and Battle Log, as well
as containing stats previously not shown to players before. It will be a
more comprehensive overview of a player in the game.
- Battle Commands
- We will be implementing new Battle Commands to make combat more efficient for players.
- Fixed the Halo Missile where salvos were missing their targets and flying off the map.
- Resolved a problem where two players were able to engage the same target simultaneously.
- Fixed issue where Turrets were displayed as doing more damage in Playback than they actually did in Live battle.
- Resolved the issue where players were able to assign two Officers to the same task.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed a player to be attacked while docking.
- Players are now able to view the Top Alliances Globally.
- Ships now earn Veterancy Points when Drones are equipped and destroyed.
- Resolved one of the issues regarding lost Gifts and Mercenary Fleets.
- Resolved an issue with Missile sound effects not playing correctly.