Vega Conflict Beta Testing!!!

• sinkingshy
    sinkingshy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 242
    space GAME MADE FROM KIXEYE
         What i say to you once you hit my base.

BYM/ Andy Staat lvl 48   
    BP/SinkingFortress-NSP lvl 65  N00b sauce pirate  
    WC/  lvl 30 dont play anymore
    VC/ STARcrusher lvl 39

• Nexahs
    Nexahs
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 6,131
    Why do people think ranks matter in this? That'd be like me saying "well since I play all their games I should get in" I mean I do officially play all their games but that won't get me in. The only reason I want to get in early is so I can try beat my WC ID for my lowest ID.
    Logging into the four rooms whenever there's been an update.#wandavision from we run on purple time
    BP - 2307531 / WC - 922580 / VC - 13270
  • Blazing_Darkness
    Blazing_Darkness
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 8,162
    The only reason I want to get in early is so I can try beat my WC ID for my lowest ID.
    Same here. However for me it's going to be very hard to beat my WC ID. I'm sure I'lll beat my BP ID of 3203, but my WC ID of 181 is going to require me being online the moment the passwords go out. Considering the time zones between the UK and US, that's not going to be easy. 
    TOME Name: Blaze    Favourite Guardians: Osric (Pusher), Malbus (Tank), Talia (Slayer), Erebus (Tactician)
    The Battle Pirate Glossary - Forum Rules - Support form
  • VEGA Conflict
    VEGA Conflict
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,536
    The M said:
    The only reason I want to get in early is so I can try beat my WC ID for my lowest ID.
    Same here. However for me it's going to be very hard to beat my WC ID. I'm sure I'lll beat my BP ID of 3203, but my WC ID of 181 is going to require me being online the moment the passwords go out. Considering the time zones between the UK and US, that's not going to be easy. 
    LOL my user ID is in the 3 million mark i am a higher level than a person with user ID of 131
    Vega Conflict: Level 29
    IGN: VegaConflict

• Spaceobject
    Spaceobject
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 239
    Cool

Adv Msns: All Completed

Units Not Owned: Viper, Elite Spectra

• Spaceobject
    Spaceobject
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 239
    Cool, cant wait to play

Adv Msns: All Completed

Units Not Owned: Viper, Elite Spectra

• RealNightFury
    RealNightFury
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,663
    my wc id is ...like kinda....in mah sign!
    War Commander:  34 ID: 741119 :D
    TOME Immortal Arena : Level?:1 ID: 4057 (Region support needed :D )
    Retired from all the other games of Kixeye.To report a Player or report a Bug/Glitch : Kixeye Support
  • Destroelite
    Destroelite
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 7
    Conquerthevoid
    it's the old password i got from twitter

• Nexahs
    Nexahs
    Unicorn Overlord
    The M said:
    Agreed. I'm in Ireland maybe I'll get it a milisecond before you ^_^ lol 

FB wouldn't let me on DD before, only got it to work last night and the ID isn't that high. BYM was my first then BP and then WC I just seen the ads on FB and was like okey-dokey I'll try.
    Logging into the four rooms whenever there's been an update.#wandavision from we run on purple time
  • farazmujeeb
    farazmujeeb
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 10
    edited 3 Mar 2013, 2:27PM
    Where Beta code for vega conflict?
  • Blazing_Darkness
    Blazing_Darkness
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 8,162
    The M said:

FB wouldn't let me on DD before, only got it to work last night and the ID isn't that high. BYM was my first then BP and then WC I just seen the ads on FB and was like okey-dokey I'll try.

Knowing my luck, that'll happen. Last time the first beta key for WC was released 5mins after I logged off to go to sleep.

I really hope it'll be like WC closed beta where half the people playing were the devs.
    Fighting the devs was a heck of a good time. Especially when it was me vs Ben Palmer fighting for the top spot on the leader board and we kept ninja'ing each other's attacks on Will Harbin (CEO).

I'll note that I only played WC for 3-4 weeks and got to lvl31 during that time as back then lvling up was much quicker. I think I was 3rd on the leader board (Ben had taken over the top spot and someone else had over taken me) when I finally decided that I preferred BP and went back to that instead.
    TOME Name: Blaze    Favourite Guardians: Osric (Pusher), Malbus (Tank), Talia (Slayer), Erebus (Tactician)
    The Battle Pirate Glossary - Forum Rules - Support form
  • Nexahs
    Nexahs
    Unicorn Overlord
    The M said:
    The M said:

Knowing my luck, that'll happen. Last time the first beta key for WC was released 5mins after I logged off to go to sleep.

I really hope it'll be like WC closed beta where half the people playing were the devs.
    Fighting the devs was a heck of a good time. Especially when it was me vs Ben Palmer fighting for the top spot on the leader board and we kept ninja'ing each other's attacks on Will Harbin (CEO).

I'll note that I only played WC for 3-4 weeks and got to lvl31 during that time as back then lvling up was much quicker. I think I was 3rd on the leader board (Ben had taken over the top spot and someone else had over taken me) when I finally decided that I preferred BP and went back to that instead.
    We shall see then maestro moderator maybe we might compare IDs when we master the mayhem of the mighty void :P 
    I can't remember when I started playing WC but I think it was in winter of 2011/2012
    I think for all our sakes the level system in WC should not be touched could you imagine the broken English whining if they had the whole 40 and up system here o.O
  • HAWKEYES33
    HAWKEYES33
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 2,191
    Conquerthevoid
    it's the old password i got from twitter

i doubt that. when that was posted on twitter the was no game to play. becuase that was from the 14th of februrary
  • The Exile-S2K
    The Exile-S2K
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 669
    Yes! It is out in Beta! I love Kixeye!!!!! thanks for making your kick **** games, thanks for in-game events, thanks for fixing bugs ASAP! thanks Kixeye 1 thousand times thank you! I can't wait for this new game to be out! Will it be based on space? Will it be fun? (Well we already know the answer to that) YES! Anything on what to expect?
    Is there a link lmao I can't find It

mmm
  • Plasma Overlord
    Plasma Overlord
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 44
    Its more annoying that they have a login for it sitting there. I am typing passwords for fun now.

I like rocking the boat in my own little way. Keeps everyone either on their toes or on the rear. 
  • SlackerPR0
    SlackerPR0
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 133
    will i be able to refit my spectres from bp to make them into spaceships? 
  • Hemant Parmar
    Hemant Parmar
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 19
    hey i play bym ........its still good for some part when u have lots and lots of resources
  • M Haider
    M Haider
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 20
    guyz i m makin a veaga conflict clan if any one wana join plz join thanks! :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/493993673992394/
     War commander    level 28   
     Battle pirates   level 21
     Back yard monsters  level 25
     Vega conflict   level 20
     JOB = Kixeye Gamer  B| 
     My vega conflict clan, VCF https://www.facebook.com/groups/493993673992394/ 
  • Brandon Keeler
    Brandon Keeler
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2011 Posts: 1,185
    i guessed the password, and got it right!!! ... the password is "password" :P
  • MiniPokler
    MiniPokler
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 526
    As far as I know, the passwords will be given via email, probably a select amount of forumers, since they will give feedback.
    Love me, Dammit... LOVE ME!!!
  • No..Beard
    No..Beard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 3,794
    The M said:
    The M said:

I had a similar pattern.
    OK, let's see who has bragging rights for the lowest 'sum of ID', BP+WC

Mine is 1971

BP ID: 1038         WC ID: 1476        VC ID: 18589     Tome ID: 3698   

• Commander-Reject
    Commander-Reject
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,825
    Hey fun fact. David Scott has Vega Conflict as most played.
    War Commander   Nickname: Reject  Rank: Captain   Level: 36   Sector: Where ever i may roam
    http://www.pixeljoint.com/files/icons/full/helicoptero_animado_2.gif

• Raul Alarcon
    Raul Alarcon
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1
    lol
  • Ahmed Dadarkar
    Ahmed Dadarkar
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 4
    when will this game launch on Facebook
     ?
  • al244098
    al244098
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 4,162
    Why do people think ranks matter in this? That'd be like me saying "well since I play all their games I should get in" I mean I do officially play all their games but that won't get me in. The only reason I want to get in early is so I can try beat my WC ID for my lowest ID.

its not ranks, its because a large number of higher ranked forumers know what to do during beta testing, and are familiar with KIXEYE's requirements

• Nexahs
    Nexahs
    Unicorn Overlord
    al244098 said:

its not ranks, its because a large number of higher ranked forumers know what to do during beta testing, and are familiar with KIXEYE's requirements

But forums have nothing to do with it I joined the forums in september 2012 but ive been playing for 3 years.
  • Imperial Elite
    Imperial Elite
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 556
    Join Vega Conflict group and let's share info from beta test which will start next week!
  • George Chalkias
    George Chalkias
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 835
    BEGGERS....BEGGERS ARE EVERYWHERE!
    Senior member of War Commander wikia.Photographer of special events in WC Wikia. 

• Deadly_Assassin
    Deadly_Assassin
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 29
    edited 14 Mar 2013, 10:12PM
    got my key now what?

Deadly_Assassin
  • SKYFALL SFC
    SKYFALL SFC
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 307
    lmao everybody gets a key soon and the game will be open to enter...
    SKYFALL SFC

This discussion has been closed.