Show off thread

Hitman007
Hitman007
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,990
edited 22 Feb 2013, 7:43PM
Hello everyone as normal this is the show off thread, there fore post here to show off about this raid.

1)What have you got so far? 

2)What are/was you aiming for?

3) What place are you in the sector?

EDIT: I have all tiers, and i have built the beautiful new ship, its great i love it, and i am 4th in my sector.

Report hackers and any other problems you may have by sending in a Ticket

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
  • mrshornyho
    mrshornyho
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 227
    Everything

Best raid design since the game started, just the lag is killing it thats all.

1st in sector
    Who Cares
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Everything

1st in sector
    Yeah i think i have to go with you on that, best raid so far, i have had a lot of fun.

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
  • scotthoffman
    scotthoffman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1
    This is the most interesting raid I've played.  I had a lot of fun.  
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Yeah this raid made you work for it, because you had to look around and use skills in this raid for less repairs.

• Instigator1
    Instigator1
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,825
    There was already a show off thread made, please refrain from spamming the forums
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    My thread was made first so please don't try trolling.

• n0s_speed
    n0s_speed
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 3,636
    Everything

1st in sector
    werd! lag and the issues yesterday were a pain in the ****!

it's fun stealing the kills from the locals. let the die multiple times and when the drac fleet is kill-able with your fleet, jump in for the kill.

oh and i have every every blue prints available: armors, weapons specials, hulls and even all the forsaken mission prints.
    In Game Name: n0s_speed
    Alliance: DOA
    Level: 66

• Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    n0s_speed said:
    Everything

1st in sector
    werd! lag and the issues yesterday were a pain in the ****!

it's fun stealing the kills from the locals. let the die multiple times and when the drac fleet is kill-able with your fleet, jump in for the kill.

oh and i have every every blue prints available: armors, weapons specials, hulls and even all the forsaken mission prints.
    Nice one well done.

• The Whaler
    The Whaler
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,842
    level 1 and 2 Poseidons and D5-X .
    was aiming for D5-X. 
    rank 63 in sector
    Keep your friends close and your enemies within range of your primary weapon
  • Instigator1
    Instigator1
    Got the battleship so far, going for triton tonight, no coins used. At least by me gotta love friends who are willing to help us poor blokes out lol.
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Nice one James 1 and James two(i will let you two fight over who is 1 and who is 2) :P

• Instigator1
    Instigator1
    More posts I win lol

• freeedom
    freeedom
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 3,255
    edited 22 Feb 2013, 8:20PM
    I got the comp x always wanted that. Also got the charges, not sure why. I didn't fancy the triton after i seen a fleet just die.

Great for fvf and deserved its fvf tag with not having to ballistic derp everything.

As for fun- great

As for coin/damage - kixeye pushed the boat for this one and took the piss.
    freedom  NBK                                                                                                                     

Lv66 - ID 990134                                                                                                              

http://www.youtube.com/user/freedom14639?feature=mhee

• John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,343
    Raid is good but not in the sense lower people can not get any of the higher tier as there no pay and grind option you get to point where it does not matter how much you coin the repair you can not kill the target it kills you before you fire a shot. The fleets are very cool and are fun should have been set so you can hit the same ones you can beat so everyone had fair shot at prizes. of should have been a team up event one or the other

I claimed the BS  compound armor 3 and depth charges tier 1 and tier 2 only need to kill a level 49 to be finished. got 60 gold left hoping it enough to kill last one.
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 117
  • Instigator1
    Instigator1
    I like the concept of the raid , but yeah they could've done the tier structure differently to make things more achievable for folks with out Drac fleets
  • N2DEEP SMD
    N2DEEP SMD
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 602
    edited 23 Feb 2013, 7:50AM
    1-48 done so far, waiting on repairs then off to kill the last two

coin free once again  ^:)^

*edit 1-50 done for free 
    level 76 Sector 127 raid winner since BI3

• aps
    aps
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 561
    Hitman007 said:
    Yeah this raid made you work for it, because you had to look around and use skills in this raid for less repairs.

how did you have to use skill? its the same as the typhoons..you haven't had to use skill since they introduced torp towers in the base invaders its just spamming fleets as usual the only diff is you cant auto them this time you have to move them yourself but i wouldn't say it was using any skill. 

• Liam-99
    Liam-99
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 2,112
    I really enjoyed this raid. Im considering pulling my global world number 1 hat of the retirement shelf and playing for world number 1 again. ( next raid ) 

Its a lot of fun and requires some skill and thought, the randomness of the drac fleets movement keeps it entertaining. its still a little on the easy side if im honest. i was done in about a hour of play but was held up waiting for the right level fleets to spawn. I was really pissed off early on but once kix got the spawning sorted it was great. 
    Join my weekly show on YouTube and follow us on Facebook as we discuss all things BP....The Forsaken Council. 
  • Arma-Get-It-On
    Arma-Get-It-On
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,418
    Great raid. Really having a good time playing this one.  

Got the first three tiers with only instant repair damage, took the Depth charges, and now working my way towards the Battleship( 2 targets left).

Undecided if i want to get the Triton.
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    More posts I win lol

haha.

And well done everyone, sounds like everyone is having fun, and haha Liam why next raid, why not now?

• Instigator1
    Instigator1
    Just got the triton and battleships , 0 coins and instant repair wolves and battle barges to do it. Of course my much larger friend spent quite a bit prepping everything for me lol.
  • Magic Bunny
    Magic Bunny
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 17,465
    got triton and DC 1-3 

10th in sector, but working upwards - some are already 2x amount required
    Level ... not enough fingers to count that high

First played July 2011, in sector 96

• beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8,187
    edited 23 Feb 2013, 6:38PM
    I got em all baby.
    1st in sector but thats due to winning everything and helping clan mates get their goal and hitting lvls 33,34,36,37,38 and 39 with MCX for easy res.
  • wesker
    wesker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 5,473
    wasent bad but dont like main prize so all i went to was compound armor X and stopped
    Decimate the Weak

Ships Won: who cares you will see them :D 
    BP-ID: 1824740....lvl 72

• hitman
    hitman
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,987
    Hitman007 said:
    Hello everyone as normal this is the show off thread, there fore post here to show off about this raid.

EDIT: I have all tiers, and i have built the beautiful new ship, its great i love it, and i am 4th in my sector.

1) Tiers 1 through to 4
    2) Battlecruiser :)
    3) 18 :(
    4) Best raid ever.  Lots of fun, a challenge, not boring and not repetitive.  I'm really looking forward to the next 4/5 raids in this format as it has restored my faith in kixeye

Blackwater pirate, started in sec 95, been pretty much everywhere since then
  • Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 3,769
    edited 23 Feb 2013, 6:44PM
    So Far: Compound X and Poseidon 1 & 2. Aiming for: Super Fortress. :)
  • Skyfall drac2
    Skyfall drac2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 3,173
    Hitman007 said:

Yeah your new ship is nice (He has been showing it off). I won the Battleship, Compound Armour X and Poseidon Depth Charge 1 & 2. I was very proud, and if you help me a bit more i may also get the triton :D ( ca - ching)

"Everything is OK in the end, if it's not OK, then it's not the end."

• Sharkbait_Knockboots
    Sharkbait_Knockboots
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 296
    edited 23 Feb 2013, 7:50PM
    Get the Triton finally. Thanks to the player who prepaired the 49 military (my last target) for me. I decided to take a prepared fleet out in an other sector. Just watched him sending out his fleets to the 49. When he was almost finished, my fleet cleared it. So I didn't need coins for my 49 and I doubled his costs for it.

1) Get all tiers
    2) First wanted everything-> then thought it woud be expensive->then decided to go on and steal prepared fleets to decrease my costs
    3) 10th in sec with 1.56 mill points
    Like the new concept 'cause I wasn't bored this time by always attacking same targets
    -Sharkbait_Knockboots - Level 92 - User-ID 3.171.853 - Start 13-Nov-2011-
  • Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Wyvern The PinkiePie
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 3,769
    Now I have the Super Fortress. :D
  • Dansegon
    Dansegon
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 197
    Raid was more fun than the others... BUT,  I was a little ticked off that we HAD to claim tier 4 in order to get tier 5.    Many of us already had both the BS and the SFF.

As far as going for global spots.... Why?   Kixeye still has a lot of issues that needs to be fixed before throwing money at them for pointless repairs accrued for leaderboards.
                                                                                                                             (70) Naked_Ki11a [NBK]

Sectors Visited:
    315, 3, 359, 358, 135, 348, 13, 129, 15, 16, 191, 269, 255, 310, 312, 126, 7, 14, 365, 137, 136, 182, 386, 38, 29, 356, 380, 160, 102, 153, 41, 196, 284, 166, 270, 242, 445, 207, 245, 221, 66, 120, 399

Raid Hulls: All of them.