New forum feedback

Roaring_bear
Roaring_bear
Minor Nuisance
Joined May 2012 Posts: 119
Not sure where to post this, mods can move it if they deem fit.

I'm liking the new look, liking that we can like/dislike people posts/comments.
The only real issue I have is after commenting on a thread the page reloads and you lose the site navigation at the top completely and have to re-enter the URL.
For a Forum, i'm amazed by the number of people that don't read the post they are responding to...
  • David Readence
    David Readence
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 680
    I dont like the fact that when you turn a page it starts you at the bottom .. that doesnt make much sense to me at all.. 
  • Katastroof
    Katastroof
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,925
    On chrome I don't get the entire image on my page, like the right side is cut of, or is it just me?
    HellNBack lvl 37 On strike
    Proud member of WCV

Event prices and sickle prices all unlocked :)

My ideas to make events fun again

• Elder_Lee
    Elder_Lee
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 7,468
    David,

I like it a lot, only thing I would change so far is when clicking on next page (page 2, page 3, page 4...) you be taken to the top of that next page. Since if you are at the bottom of the page and click next page, you are taken to the next page but at the bottom (it's set to take you your current location on the current page to that same location on the next page) you should always be taken to top of the next page.
    Keep your head down, your ammo dry and the FIGHT alive!  
    WC User ID: 76066
    Lvl 38
    Sector 33, 112, 6, 144, 240, 409, 19, 5, ( 420 )
    Support: http://www.kixeye.com/support/
    Report: https://www.kixeye.com/support/web/report?game=wc
    Not a KIXEYE representative or employee in any form or means, just an Elder of the game.
  • Nagudz565
    Nagudz565
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 2,496
    edited 17 Feb 2013, 1:16AM
    Personally, I still prefer the old forum....
    I quit, I need to have some life at the moment. Thank you very much to KIXEYE for their games that always beside me from February 2012 until now. Good luck KIXEYE. :)
    Sincerely,
    JasonH565
  • miked56
    miked56
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 274
    Jason565 said:
    Personally, I still prefer the old forum....
    ^^^^^^ what he said....

War Commander name: Mike
    Level: 44
    User ID: 6281810
    Home Sector: 283
    Sectors visited: 239, 283, 151, and many others
    Event Prizes:  All
  • xXxTyphoonxXx
    xXxTyphoonxXx
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 202
    I like it and it has top class design.  It also has links for checking people's stats so i can choose who to be friends with
  • WISHYOUWOULD
    WISHYOUWOULD
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,263
    I F#@$N HATE IT!!! ill be going back to green horn stutus cause as with ALL nifty new kixeye features its about the wow in there office nothin to do with us...hope they buy each others games (in office) to keep afloat...this place has turned in to such a bad joke. its one thing to turn the game into something we didnt sign on for but now the forums are **** too?(you click on a link and it lands you in the middle of the thread)wtf is that?

"Okay,now let's try to get an answer from someone who isnt a complete  r.etard"-Mr Garrison
  • WISHYOUWOULD
    WISHYOUWOULD
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,263
    and why the hell is my name different now?
    jerk offs
    "Okay,now let's try to get an answer from someone who isnt a complete  r.etard"-Mr Garrison
  • Ron Valk
    Ron Valk
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,190
    edited 17 Feb 2013, 8:39AM
    Missing the go to the top button, what was normal down below the page..
    When ill click on a topic, i dont get to the first post, but in the middle of the post...
    Also when i click on the last poster, it keeps sending me to the middle of the topic, on the old forum i could go directly to the last post.

Also it seems every one can make their own topic HOT...
    Ill found it annoying...
    Ill decide for me what ill found hot or not, or Kixeye needs to say this is a hot topic.

Kixeye may find itself feeling a bit like Leonard Hofstadter chasing fellow physicist Sheldon Cooper around in the ball-pit — trying to be the mature party — while Sheldon keeps frustratingly dodging Leonard, all the while shouting: “BaZynga
  • KingKickAss
    KingKickAss
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 6,760
    I cant even turn pages or leave once I go in a thread. I have to completely go back to google or wherever.
    Do The Forums A Favor
    1-Read the stickies
    2-Seach if your idea exists
    3-Be friendly and think about balance and such when in wishlist ;)
    If you need any help with an idea or have any question, im here :)
    These patients need to be treated immediately before they cause further harm. We need to end noob hunger.
    ///The Greatest Monster Idea\\\ <--- Now with level 6!