THANK YOU FOR THE NEW Kixeye server

Stalkerias
Stalkerias
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 31
edited 15 Feb 2013, 7:18PM
I really need to put in a ticket.....not one flash crash.....very very and i mean very little LAG.  game runs smoother and faster.....TY Kixeye....now put in the game a second dry dock please.:)

Stalkerias
  • chevyman36323
    chevyman36323
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 32
    yeah the dry dock be nice but having another building would suck esp. with hardly any more room as it is..I got a better idea..how bout increasing the recruit bonus speed for helpers n the great hall say like 20-50% or make it where u can combine several recruits to speed up build times up to 50%...I think this would be alot easier and faster if kixeye would just do a trial and error run to see how it would do and if players abuse it then kixeye can remove it easy..Oh and kixeye good job on the new server and forum platform..alot nicer looking..
  • Six-Two
    Six-Two
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 246
    edited 15 Feb 2013, 8:06PM
    yeah the dry dock be nice but having another building would suck esp. with hardly any more room as it is..I got a better idea..how bout increasing the recruit bonus speed for helpers n the great hall say like 20-50% or make it where u can combine several recruits to speed up build times up to 50%...I think this would be alot easier and faster if kixeye would just do a trial and error run to see how it would do and if players abuse it then kixeye can remove it easy..Oh and kixeye good job on the new server and forum platform..alot nicer looking..

That'd cut into Kixeye's $$$ flow. Having a dry dock however would not, but infact decrease the time interval that kixeyes gets $$$. Meaning people can coin refits and ship builds...Since you can do both, Kixeye gets money FASTER.---------ANYWAY

Yes i am loving the bigger screen and no crashes.

Born To Fight, Trained To Kill, Prepared To Die, Never Will...Keep Low, Move Fast, Kill First, Die Last...One Shot, One Kill, No Luck, Pure Skill...Got A Problem With Me? Solve It. Think I'm Trippin'? Tie My Shoe. Can't Stand Me? Sit Down. Can't Bear Me? Get Some Wolves. Love Me? Great. Hate Me? Even Better. Tell Me To F*ck Off? How Hard. Tell Me To Shut Up? ALT+F4, Shutdown.

Level 41
  • matthehat
    matthehat
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 38
    Great new dedicated server, seem to have lost my FB freinds
  • Bean
    Bean
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 346

matthehat said:
    Great new dedicated server, seem to have lost my FB freinds
    Friends should have transferred, will file for investigation/resolution
  • Shadowed
    Shadowed
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,026
    I like the new looks and all.  Only problem I have is I had to log in with Facebook and was set as a new player, and I got 4 SOS screens within 2 hours.  The SOS normally doesn't happen on Facebook though.  But overall, I like it
                                                                                              Shadowed_pirate
                                                                                                     Level 51
                                                 Hulls owned: All Forsaken, the mighty Corvette, the deadly Destroyer, and the Frigate.
                                                                                               Support Form

• Skyslicer1
    Skyslicer1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 233
    Trying this server and am impressed with speed.

Minor annoyances - FB friends are missing and so, no gifts - not an issue to be concerned about.

Minor bug - announcement for raid still has 23rd Jan.
    RIP
  • seaweedsally
    seaweedsally
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 15
    Love it no more fb advertising and bigger screen play happy happy happy
  • Cpt.Kaos
    Cpt.Kaos
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 144
    good job kixeye, now i dont need to use that facebook crap toplay. keep up the good work, all you usually see in the forums is ****. 
  • david.weaver.7967
    david.weaver.7967
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2
    ty kixeye runs smooth