LVL who cares

>>>  youtube channel <<<

• humanevil
    humanevil
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,882
    Sterkseun wrote: »
    You wana see mine?

lol your supposed to watch the video not troll it straight away lol and no i dont
  • pheonosis
    pheonosis
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 2,152
    an 8 min video of the loading screen impressive lol i assume you have the same issue even when your not running a video along side it? lol

• Mad MacMad
    Mad MacMad
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 412
    You do realise they tell you not to have FB chat on while running the game don't you? Never mind watching a movie and videoing the whole thing.
  • Magic Bunny
    Magic Bunny
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 17,465
    and you expect us to be interested??
    Level ... not enough fingers to count that high

First played July 2011, in sector 96

• pheonosis
    pheonosis
    Master Tactician
    Mad MacMad wrote: »
    You do realise they tell you not to have FB chat on while running the game don't you? Never mind watching a movie and videoing the whole thing.

i was joking but this guy really believes you haven't tried it without the video. :s

• humanevil
    humanevil
    pheonosis wrote: »
    an 8 min video of the loading screen impressive lol i assume you have the same issue even when your not running a video along side it? lol
    no i dont only happened today. this is the diff between a normal gamer and me i paid for a rig capable of doing more than 1 thing at a time with no issues
    Mad MacMad wrote: »
    you realize that fb chat has never caused me issues in the past and my pc is more than capable of runing multiple programs at the same time and not impact performance
  • pheonosis
    pheonosis
    Master Tactician
    i choose to have faith in my fellow man and choose to believe he has tried it without other applications running if he hasn't i may have to take my own life

• Mad MacMad
    Mad MacMad
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 412
    i was joking but this guy really believes you haven't tried it without the video. :s

or chat open or other tasks open? I believe anything is possible with some people.
  • Tom-Hastings
    Tom-Hastings
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,764
    VLC dose not slow much down but i did not see one refresh in that video
    AscensionModeratorUnicorn OverlordJoined Posts: 10,426
    43 minutes ago
    Closing thread as memorials have no place in the game. So therefor neither do complaints about them being hit.

My Info:

In Game Name: -Drodion- Current Level: 59 Alliance: DIDIT

• humanevil
    humanevil
    JDredbull wrote: »
    You do know your slowing things down by running more than a single operation on a computer. and judging by that taskbar its more than the two in your example. what can I suggest? :lol:

Whats inside the hidden notifications tab ?

and this is why my pc cost just over £2000 when i put it together as it can and has done in the past with no issues again the issue was/is still caused by kixeye. but if u really believe your comment to be true then i suggest u go buy the top end equipment and then see what u can do with it. maybe then u will understand
  • pheonosis
    pheonosis
    Master Tactician
    humanevil wrote: »
    no i dont only happened today. this is the diff between a normal gamer and me i paid for a rig capable of doing more than 1 thing at a time with no issues

you realize that fb chat has never caused me issues in the past and my pc is more than capable of runing multiple programs at the same time and not impact performance

man i was being sarcastic on your behalf but now you have made me lose faith in humanity so go away try shutting down all your other **** and then see if it works. it still probably wont but at least we wont have reason to call you a fool. and shut up about your awesome pc that can do everything and make you a cuppa too nobody will listen to you til you at least try shuting the other crap down

• Dirty_Willie
    Dirty_Willie
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 97
    the main issue I have seen is your using Mozilla Firefox, game runs better on Google chrome.
    Dirty_Willie COMING TO A SECTOR NEAR YOU!!!! 
  • humanevil
    humanevil
    i choose to have faith in my fellow man and choose to believe he has tried it without other applications running if he hasn't i may have to take my own life

yes i have and the only reason i had a video running was to keep people amused while the watch an 8 min video (if they was silly enough to watch to the end)
  • pheonosis
    pheonosis
    Master Tactician
    yes i have and the only reason i had a video running was to keep people amused while the watch an 8 min video (if they was silly enough to watch to the end)

i skipped through as saw where it was going

• phroxenphyre
    phroxenphyre
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 5,284
    I think the real problem is that he isn't watching Aliens in full screen. What the hell, man?
    Retired
  • Tom-Hastings
    Tom-Hastings
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,764
    and this is why my pc cost just over £2000 when i put it together as it can and has done in the past with no issues again the issue was/is still caused by kixeye. but if u really believe your comment to be true then i suggest u go buy the top end equipment and then see what u can do with it. maybe then u will understand

is that all thats a cheap setup
    AscensionModeratorUnicorn OverlordJoined Posts: 10,426
    43 minutes ago
    Closing thread as memorials have no place in the game. So therefor neither do complaints about them being hit.

My Info:

In Game Name: -Drodion- Current Level: 59 Alliance: DIDIT

• humanevil
    humanevil
    man i was being sarcastic on your behalf but now you have made me lose faith in humanity so go away try shutting down all your other **** and then see if it works. it still probably wont but at least we wont have reason to call you a fool. and shut up about your awesome pc that can do everything and make you a cuppa too nobody will listen to you til you at least try shuting the other crap down

your funny i mentioned about my pc because people out there do have rigs that are capable of doing more than 1 thing at a time i could open 20 programs and still run a game just fine/perfect so blaming the issue i have on me having 3 programs running is well wrong
  • Lawkjaw
    Lawkjaw
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 620
    On my computer, I play Doom3 on one screen, Youtube and fb open on the other, and have no problems. When BP is running, I can't even play a youtube video. Even when I have my media player doin a playlist, it skips while I'm playin BP.

EDIT: Almost fergot.... WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! GAME OVER, MAN!!!!!!
    Kixeye is NOT Obama; they do not wontonly take away people's rights :)
  • Dirty_Willie
    Dirty_Willie
    Potential Threat
    OMG did anybody see the text above the game loading screen, "comms may be down while we update" so you took a vid while they doing an update :confused:
  • humanevil
    humanevil
    Drodion wrote: »
    is that all thats a cheap setup

yea of course it is lol. and when i put it together it was an expensive pc and anyways i didn't need 2 graphics cards and 2 cpu's 1 i7 was enough so i didn't bother with adding them to the shopping cart
  • humanevil
    humanevil
    kdawes wrote: »
    OMG did anybody see the text above the game loading screen, "comms may be down while we update" so you took a vid while they doing an update :confused:

this is best post yet i had the issue before the i took the video and i still have the issue now (they have finished the update now)
  • Chris Robb
    Chris Robb
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 2,547
    I think the real problem is that he isn't watching Aliens in full screen. What the hell, man?

and with subtitles..... sigh...
    oh if this was a teaser, explains why you are all master baiters :)

bored :)

Hitman007 said:
    It has built in re-targeting however because you do not have laser on them they will not hit subs under water with them.
  • humanevil
    humanevil
    and you expect us to be interested??

no but you still came here when u not interested lol
  • Max Thornton
    Max Thornton
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 951
    It's a priority issue. Nothing strange there.
  • humanevil
    humanevil

this is a fair comment lol
  • pheonosis
    pheonosis
    Master Tactician
    your funny i mentioned about my pc because people out there do have rigs that are capable of doing more than 1 thing at a time i could open 20 programs and still run a game just fine/perfect so blaming the issue i have on me having 3 programs running is well wrong

and i am sure the problem will still persist even when you do try it on its own but the point is that it is one of the first things any rational would try regardless of how good your pc is. what if it was just not "jiving" (technical term) properly with one of you other programs and all you have to do is shut it down? would be silly of you to not even try its computers 101

• Dirty_Willie
    Dirty_Willie
    Potential Threat
    the update is finished so we gonna need another vid, but choose another movie please. i suggest starship troopers.:lol:
  • humanevil
    humanevil
    JDredbull wrote: »
    I stream internet content to two Xbox 360 consoles, 4 mobiles phones, 2 tablets, 3 desktop computers, download 1-10 torrents per day, upload/download content to FTP almost constant, support traffic from a network drive. run teamspeak, and hundreds of seperate crap on a regular basis including at times 14 instants of google chrome. on a computer system costing half your 2k price tag and encounter very minor Resistance from BattlePirates

whats in the process and notification area ?
    lol is that all u can run. u need a new pc i can run 4/5 times that amount and play bf3 in 3d at full spec/resolution plus anti virus scans and what ever else i can find with no issue. the point still stands it an issue with kixeye and not because i got vlc and a screen capture running
  • humanevil
    humanevil
    and i am sure the problem will still persist even when you do try it on its own but the point is that it is one of the first things any rational would try regardless of how good your pc is. what if it was just not "jiving" (technical term) properly with one of you other programs and all you have to do is shut it down? would be silly of you to not even try its computers 101

tried it i do run through diff things before i come on the forums