We want the Dry dock NOW!!!!

• LandedKiller 22
    LandedKiller 22
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,291
    It would be nice to get an official source from the cm or a moderator so is drydock a no or a yes or is it in the still being considered stage.
  • Doombunny
    Doombunny
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,332
    Ascension said:
    Doombunny said:
    Really doesn't anyone want a drydock anymore? :|
    This thread has been 'sunk', meaning that it will no longer get bounced to the top of the forum when someone makes a new post in it.  Basically, kix is ignoring/locking ALL calls for relief from building/refit times.

the only way to get a dry dock is to stop coining ship builds and stop coining raids that have hulls for prizes.
    You mean besides the two pinned threads in the Wish List?
    Point taken, but its not like we've seen an official response to the matter in those threads either, and one of them is closed because it got too big, necessitating the second one.  Besides, we all know the wishlist is where ideas go to be flensed by magic bunny :)
  • LandedKiller 22
    LandedKiller 22
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,291
    yeah I guess we have to wait for kixeye to answer us even if it takes 5 to 50 years from now lol
  • jjd76539
    jjd76539
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 318
    LOL bounced to the bottom huh .. I remember a time when we all wanted a collect all on our resource gathers Kixeye was never going happen well when interest fell in the game it did happen.. A few other things they said never going to happen well it did.. When they start seeing that 80% of the people that play the game has a hour interest in it a day.. It might just happen but it will take time as we see more and more abandoned bases in sectors that tells me one thing only.Interests are declining in this game and having super raids like the last one shows they are trying to get more people to play and more revenue..  But like many other gaming companies have learned its only short term interest you need to build a game for the long term...
  • Barron Klima
    Barron Klima
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 27
    You know  even a drydock just to refit forsaken would be helpful and greatful!
  • DEATH-SAW-ELITE 01
    DEATH-SAW-ELITE 01
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 347
    by the rules of kixeye they have to answer u back they cant blank us if not just take it high up board saying kixeye only wants money and we a can prove this with every raid theirs  new ship all money please don't take this of i have it print screened i will just send it back on here or all over fb and the news we can be dicks 2 don't forget that we all have rights no more bullshi kix about time u answer us back instead of sitting on yr **** doing **** don't say your u doing everything u can that's shi 
    DEATH SAW ELITE  IM COMING TO YOU ALL :D:D:D  LEVEL 82---- SAW :D:D:D
  • DEATH-SAW-ELITE 01
    DEATH-SAW-ELITE 01
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 347

A. CHEATING AND HACKING – KIXEYE HAS A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY TOWARDS HACKING, CHEATING AND OTHER GAME CIRCUMVENTION. You agree that You will not, under any circumstances:

1. Create, use, distribute or promote any cheats, hacks, tools or other programs that alter gameplay, or use any other game file other than those provided by KIXEYE to access the Service;
    2. Use any macros, auto-looters, bots, auto-refreshers or other software programs or add-ons to automate gameplay;
    3. Exploit glitches, bugs, errors in design or undocumented features to gain access to restricted content or features, avoid payments, or obtain a gameplay advantage;
    4. Attempt to bypass encryption, security or game control measures preventing such, except as permitted by law; and
    5. Hack, interfere with or disrupt the Service or any computers or networks connected to the Service.

just like this kixeye  you have failed on 1 of your laws  what a joke
    DEATH SAW ELITE  IM COMING TO YOU ALL :D:D:D  LEVEL 82---- SAW :D:D:D
  • Rickenbacker
    Rickenbacker
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 423
    AAAAAAARGH !   
    It would be nice to get an official source from the cm or a moderator so is drydock a no or a yes or is it in the still being considered stage.

Erm, I would guess it's a no, due to the fact that this thread is sunk.
  • Lord_Manne
    Lord_Manne
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 32
    As many before me has said - please give us the drydock! I have been playing since August 2012 so I am still pretty new, still I have 10 different hulls that I didnt have time to build - and I have been building pretty much constantly and refitting as new stuff comes out. My old fleets are outdated and needs refitting, but have to keep using them as it takes too long to build new ones. 
    So either put a drydock in, or shorten refit times. Im OK with the fact that it takes long time to say build a DNX, but refitting takes too long time.  
  • DEATH1987
    DEATH1987
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 13
    just give it up their will be no dry dock
  • Doombunny
    Doombunny
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,332
    NEVAR!

• BigBen
    BigBen
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 186
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

If you ain't first, your last !!!
  • Michael Tiley
    Michael Tiley
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 123

ARRRRRHHHHH

• Modest Elitist
    Modest Elitist
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,928

Is this still sunk?

Level:100
    Played Originally in Nov 2011.
  • someone_you_know
    someone_you_know
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 286

ARRRRRHHHHH

[QUOTE=The R.;2809885]The insolent ignorance and atrocious arrogance Kixeye has yet again displayed here beggars believe, and proves, once and for all and beyond the shadow of a doubt, that they do not care the least, tiniest bit about their customers' opinion. [/QUOTE] 
    [QUOTE=silentraeth;2207352]However this is Battle Pirates and Kixeye, the company with a unicorn for a logo, is in charge of it.[/QUOTE] 
    [QUOTE=Hast at work;2153477]THIS is the bullshit you people have been cooking up while your core gameplay gets staler than a mummies ****. [/QUOTE]
  • Dave Martin
    Dave Martin
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 801

aaaaarrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhghgggggggggg dry dock now.......16 days for 1 ship build.........ships that supposed to take on reavers better....... by the time a fleet is done there will no longer be any reavers............aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg

• Modest Elitist
    Modest Elitist
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,928
    It is time once again....
    Level:100
    Played Originally in Nov 2011.
  • Rujandaru
    Rujandaru
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3
    agreed 

• Skyfall drac2
    Skyfall drac2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 3,173
    This thread needed to be bumped. Sorry Mods, but it was necessary.

"Everything is OK in the end, if it's not OK, then it's not the end."

• LeafErickson
    LeafErickson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 29
    They don't care, go buy coins.
  • beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8,187
    lets get this thread closed...finally...BUMP

• SRT_Australian_Navy
    SRT_Australian_Navy
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1
    I've not heard anything about the progress about a drydock yet. I really hope that Kixeye will give us answers on the drydock if it's going to happen or not.
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    I've not heard anything about the progress about a drydock yet. I really hope that Kixeye will give us answers on the drydock if it's going to happen or not.
    they've said no multiple times.

although we've effectively got better than a drydock with an extra 60+ build tokens this month ...
  • Anthony Prewecki
    Anthony Prewecki
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 374
    although we've effectively got better than a drydock with an extra 60+ build tokens this month ...
    no not really as the tokens can only be used on the hulls specified a dry dock would help lots more do fix up old hulls while u build new not just focus on new hulls .