Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 86
    Arrrrrrrrrrhhhhh!!!!!
  • birdmantle
    birdmantle
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 194
    Hitman007 wrote: »
    What you want and what you get is to different things.

~You can't al-ways get what you waaa-nt,
    ~But if you try sometimes,
    ~You just might get what you neee-eed

Just not this time.
  • Raizer_Of_Hell
    Raizer_Of_Hell
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 151
    Lmao Arrrrhhhhhh
  • Freespirit
    Freespirit
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 245
    ARRRRHHHHH!!!!! we need it badly i wish kixeye will listen this time
    Sector... Who gives a ****, don't bring out fleets that much anymore.
    The Forsaken are considered insignificant by the Draconians and thus retaliation (currently) is not worth their time. However if the Forsaken continue their efforts, they may eventually become an itch that the Dracs need to scratch.
  • David Anttila
    David Anttila
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 195
    Hey KIXEYE the players have stood up and said Dry Dock. The time to deliver is now.
    ARRHH My user User ID is: 2299493

With long build times, long refit times and long repair times.
    At least a Dry dock would help with this some what.
    We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!
  • ACJ73
    ACJ73
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,104
    People asking for 50% need to understand, 10-25% of is better than nothing and every little helps, also 50% of is a bit to much.

Haha i was eating dinner at the same time.

The trouble - as I see it - is that we want to keep playing at the pace we begin with. At that stage its exciting, now - I wont say boring - it is tedious. U sit and do nothing while waiting and waiting and just watching and reading in this forum for any sign of hope of something being changed.

If I could, I think I would reset my base every other week and work myself up to lvl 30. At that points U have to wait a week for anything to get done, and the benefits are minimal (if not miniscule).
    And Kixeye is always fixing issues on the back end, taking staff off of new features won't get it done any faster (9 women can't make a baby in 1 month), and stagnation can easily kill a game.

General rule of thumb in this game is if you beat someone you are a hacker, if you lose to them you suck. - Jake.Ohara10

• Sparrow_80
    Sparrow_80
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 176
    Arrrrrhhhhhhhh
  • Ed Green
    Ed Green
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 8
    AAARRRRRHHHHHH!!!!!

Your User ID is: 2094245
    Battle Pirates - LVL 63, Raid Hulls - Everything (except the Jugg)
  • KingDead
    KingDead
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 138
    Arrrggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
    We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!
  • zaptrucking
    zaptrucking
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 26
    I agree, I am a lvl 62 player who has won every ship you offer, but can not build them fast enough before there obsolete. If this continues I will be forced to leave the game, due to the poor design of the game. You cant offer a product then expect top dollar to use it. Kixeye has been talking about a dry dock for months. Now is the time to offer your supporters a new oppertunity to continue to play and enjoy the game.
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,990
    But as Magic said, thanks for keeping it all in 1 thread.
    Report hackers and any other problems you may have by sending in a Ticket

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
  • Clint_Eastwood-TBH
    Clint_Eastwood-TBH
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 222
    FKIT wrote: »
    It is a terrible idea that will only accomplish one thing.
    Kixeye will go, "10%... oh ok!"
    Then the player base will go, "No! We want the rest of that 40% in the total of 50% reduction."
    Then Kixeye will just look at themselves and go, "Well we already gave them something... what more do they want. Now they are just being greedy."

All or nothing. Because nothing keeps this game declining like it is; therefore, I want all. 50% reduction / second shipyard / dry docks. Whatever the solution is, nothing less gets me back to coining again.

Well said, I wonder what hitman got to say on this one.
  • Red Flag Fleet
    Red Flag Fleet
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 8
    Aaarrrggggghhh
  • N2DEEP SMD
    N2DEEP SMD
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 602
    Aaarrrhhhhh
    level 76 Sector 127 raid winner since BI3

• Brody Olson
    Brody Olson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 46
    Well said, I wonder what hitman got to say on this one.

Hitman will say something along the lines of... be happy with what you get, at least it's something. 50% will never happen!
    BadCompany[NBS]
    level 53
    Your User ID is: 89449

• Waffle_Copter
    Waffle_Copter
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 74
    Arrrrrrrhhhggg User ID is: 2463718
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,990
    FKIT wrote: »
    It is a terrible idea that will only accomplish one thing.
    Kixeye will go, "10%... oh ok!"
    Then the player base will go, "No! We want the rest of that 40% in the total of 50% reduction."
    Then Kixeye will just look at themselves and go, "Well we already gave them something... what more do they want. Now they are just being greedy."

All or nothing. Because nothing keeps this game declining like it is; therefore, I want all. 50% reduction / second shipyard / dry docks. Whatever the solution is, nothing less gets me back to coining again.

Now that is not true, people was asking for subs for ages, and then the subs came out, and then they wanton more powerful subs so stalkers came out, and then people wanton even more powerful subs and so on you know what happen, so i think 10-25% is a starting point, i think its fair for KIXEYE end and its fair for us player ends.
    Report hackers and any other problems you may have by sending in a Ticket

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
  • s_westervelt
    s_westervelt
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 5
    Arrrgghhhhh User ID is 7029342

The key to keep this game fun is experimentation....... please let us be able to try different builds without waiting two weeks in between.......
  • Meltorn
    Meltorn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 107
    What you want and what you get is to different things.

I would have not thought that was the type of thing a moderator should be saying. That just tells me that you will ultimately decide the direction of the game without listening to the players
  • GunGod
    GunGod
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 74
    bump :D
  • Nomad 01
    Nomad 01
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 679
    No 2nd dock no more coin, your choice.
    Nomad LVL 66 
  • Doomsdayrebel
    Doomsdayrebel
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,571
    Meltorn wrote: »
    I would have not thought that was the type of thing a moderator should be saying. That just tells me that you will ultimately decide the direction of the game without listening to the player, who incidentally, pay your wages.
    Remember that because if we all go, you don't get paid

Mods do not get paid by Kixeye greenhorn. Although I think they should considering the time and all they have to deal with on here.
    Death Metal + Pirates = Fix Your Base \m/ \m/
    Event Hulls Won: = Who Cares

Sectors: They still make those???
  • Brody Olson
    Brody Olson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 46
    hihi dooms :D
    BadCompany[NBS]
    level 53
    Your User ID is: 89449

• Country Sniper
    Country Sniper
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 83
    Now that is not true, people was asking for subs for ages, and then the subs came out, and then they wanton more powerful subs so stalkers came out, and then people wanton even more powerful subs and so on you know what happen, so i think 10-25% is a starting point, i think its fair for KIXEYE end and its fair for us player ends.

Hit man that is true but all we want is is another slot to just upgrade our ships with newer tech let one slot be for building only and the other for refits make a shipyard 3. if i recall you guys saying you want the game to be a real life based future game, well shipyards do both build and modify ships for new tasks so make a vote to see what the players want releasable terms for all of to agree on so we can get back to farming people.

IGN : Country Sniper 

lvl (32) 

You can run but you will only die tired.

• tarheel23
    tarheel23
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 555
    Has i said, it is better than nothing, and its a starting point.

ty

I think its a good idea, and i will bring it to KIXEYE.

Its better than nothing.

Actually, this is nothing. If all they are willing to offer is 10-15% reduction, they can keep it. It is a slap in the face.

If they are going to do it, do it right. Add a 2nd yard and be done with. Stop ****ing around.
    Level 77
  • Meltorn
    Meltorn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 107
    Mods do not get paid by Kixeye greenhorn. Although I think they should considering the time and all they have to deal with on here.

My mistake. I was talking about Kixeye, and got the wording wrong
  • Clint_Eastwood-TBH
    Clint_Eastwood-TBH
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 222

Sorry hitman, i must say, I dont agree here.

You know fair like me that ship building time was never decreased once before, just increased.

And we're asking today to decrease it because it went way too far due to the multiple choice we are getting every new raids.

Subs were meant to be upgraded, it's a type of ship, just like tanks ( ff > super fortress > jugger ), blizters (sea wolf > dic > striker etc )

what we talking here is not the same thing at all, it was never meant by kixeye, kixeye only planned on increased the building time, which was a mistake if they planned to do so many raid with so many new hulls...

you get my point now? we are far past that 10%-25% point
  • jsteidler
    jsteidler
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 13
    ARRRRRHHH!! User ID is:2964915
  • 03SVTF
    03SVTF
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 64
    ARRRRRHHHHH!!!!
    Your User ID is: 1194736