Operation: Shockwave Extended by 24 Hours!

• Toruk Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 19
    so far u owe us 36 hours
    sector 406 lots of bases but still not available for attack
  • basharatali999
    basharatali999
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 40
    but we need this event for unlocking new units
    its best for player who not use money
    wish you very happy
  • Coca Nickoladze
    Coca Nickoladze
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 3
    Cool very much <3
  • fun237
    fun237
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 14
    Sendmailto wrote: »
    good for you..
    not everyone flies kondors and getting over 3000xp in 2 days :)
    plenty left to unlock i am only lv 27 with basic weapons 2nd event i will get nothing in this one as most of the players under 30 level!!

lol I'm lvl 29, don't have condors, my 7000 exp so far and Megas and elite warhawks and dogs, nothing more.... cause I have nothing more LOL
  • bovcan
    bovcan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 11
    so far u owe us 36 hours
    sector 406 lots of bases but still not available for attack

YES, bases are still under protection!!!!!
  • reine_0424
    reine_0424
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1
    I just want to ask why in sector 410 we cant play the shockwave event, when we are trying to attack the hell hounds rogue event it says its UNDER PROTECTION ( this base currently cannot be attack), were still waiting when it will fix so that we can play..tnx
  • god of war 11
    god of war 11
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 75
    SECTOR 406 WE NEED MORE EXTRA TIME
    PEOPLE ARE PLAYING AND UNLOCKING UNITS AND WE ARE JUST BLOCKED WITH THIS UNDERPROTECTION EVENT
    this is not a fair event
  • Tassie666
    Tassie666
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 48
    We appreciate it, everyone. We're sorry that this happened in the first place. Hopefully the fact that it's a 7 day long event makes up for it.

Unfortunately Chris the extra time won't help me so think I can kiss goodbye to getting my elite Warhawks and Hellfires :(
    Since the event started early yesterday morning i have been on...let me see..2x5-6mins yesterday several reconnects in between and lost 2 plats managed to wipe 2 level 20 bases for 125xp then system overload rest of the day and night...whole 2x around5 mins this morning and then back to the "System Overload" screen.
    "I might not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it!"
  • twospeed
    twospeed
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 8
    fun237 wrote: »
    lol I'm lvl 29, don't have condors, my 7000 exp so far and Megas and elite warhawks and dogs, nothing more.... cause I have nothing more LOL

i'll say it again, try this event with a low level, or lower level toon... i JUST hit lvl 21, best tank unit is 1st level pali's, but i tend to use razors mostly, and helo drones are best air. my first event, so warhawks WAS my goal for this event, but i cant even crack a lvl 12 event base without loseing 5 plats of ground, and my air insta dies as its loading in, this is not an event geared towards the normal lower level players, its geared towards the coiners, and higher level people
  • Jason Harris
    Jason Harris
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 1
    why i can't attack? "under protection,this base currently cannot be attacked"
  • Badys
    Badys
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1
    Thank you for giving us a little extra time :)
  • Wajih Rockx
    Wajih Rockx
    Greenhorn
    Thank you for giving us extra time
  • steveo09
    steveo09
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 54
    Its been over 24 hours and we still cant attack event bases in 409 ......
  • Toy Jun Kie 1
    Toy Jun Kie 1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,269
    twospeed wrote: »
    i'll say it again, try this event with a low level, or lower level toon... i JUST hit lvl 21, best tank unit is 1st level pali's, but i tend to use razors mostly, and helo drones are best air. my first event, so warhawks WAS my goal for this event, but i cant even crack a lvl 12 event base without loseing 5 plats of ground, and my air insta dies as its loading in, this is not an event geared towards the normal lower level players, its geared towards the coiners, and higher level people

What level razors do you have ? I'm also level 21 and this being my first WC event have already gotten Dogs/Gats/EGats/WH and i'm gonna try to get EWH before event ends. I'm using Razors/Palis (or Rhinos)
  • twospeed
    twospeed
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 8
    What level razors do you have ? I'm also level 21 and this being my first WC event have already gotten Dogs/Gats/EGats/WH and i'm gonna try to get EWH before event ends. I'm using Razors/Palis (or Rhinos)

i have lvl 6 razors, best i can atm, andhelo's arealso lvl 6, but i'm trying to upgrade them now since i didnt get the warhawks yet.
    if i could even begin to use air units it would be ever so helpfull, but since i lose all 28 helos the instant they spawn even if nothing around them......
    and with the reduced res the bases are giving ( event) and the higher repair costs, added to the lost xp, lost resources, and constant dc's.... also seems for some reason im limited on plat size not for space but actual number of units, 12 razors + 28 helos crash me, 27 helo's and i dont crash. 25 of any ground troop, and helo's are fine, 26 troops and crash
    pc, connction, and drivers, ect are all up to date.
  • John Slater
    John Slater
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 55
    well i am done with this event i was going for the shock turret but with toons getting killed by nothing and xp dumbed down this event sucks i feel sorry for ppl in 406 but they are lucky they dont have to put up with this event like others who have lost 5 toons to invisable enemys lag and toons not targeting enemys well done KIXEYE
    HIGHLANDER
  • Nurdin Ndak Ngetop
    Nurdin Ndak Ngetop
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 6
    you best...KIXEYE
  • bipinnath
    bipinnath
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 12
    When Ever I attack.. I am getting lot of their soliders Hidden.. Actually not hiding.. Not showing.. I can see their health reducing
    BJN
  • Jammin026
    Jammin026
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 9
    Well thankyou again kixeye due to all your constant bugs and problems you have made me decide not to play no more its a good game but you guys need to fix your bugs not keep making more stuff and upgrades for the game
  • Fritz Balroq
    Fritz Balroq
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2
    In Sector 410 still cannot attack Rogue Event, If i try to click rogue event i read Under Protection
  • PEACEKEEPER53
    PEACEKEEPER53
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1
    the connection issues and glitches remain an ongoing problem you realy need to get this sorted or you gonna lose a lot of players.
  • mike_hendrix
    mike_hendrix
    Greenhorn
    Chris could you look into why units both ground and air are not repairing when ur offline thats the only big issue i see right now for many players

I am continuing to have issues with my toons not repairing while offline. please fix this. thanks
  • Lehcim85
    Lehcim85
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 3
    I guess, there are more problems with bugs then u can imagine. For example: Icant see any ground units in Rogue, player, event bases or depos. Thats why i always loosing my air units!!!!
  • mike e
    mike e
    Greenhorn
    my game still crash's when i attack it takes 1-2mins for the tanks to appear & but that time they are almost destroyed
    :mad:
  • Eioic
    Eioic
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 16
    IMPORTANT: I have started a petition in the forums for XP to be awarded to players in non-playable sectors. Please post in this thread and PASS IT ON!!!

http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=303836
    :rolleyes: ...no matter where you go, there you are... :rolleyes:
  • Daniel Krka
    Daniel Krka
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 3
    In sector 406 we can not attack event base like 48 h
  • LEGENDpm
    LEGENDpm
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 26
    kixeye is the event over in sector 409 havent been able to hit the event bases in over 18 hours wtf !!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::crying::worried:
    COME GET SOME :spurtz:
  • Danny Morgan
    Danny Morgan
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 38
    greetings commanders,

due to the connectivity issues during operation: Shockwave, we've decided to extend the event by 24 hours. We understand how frustrating this has been for everyone involved, but we have now fixed the problem that was causing players to get the "system overload" message. We'll continue to monitor everything you guys report and make sure that the rest of this event runs smoothly. Good luck on winning the new units!

what about all the other problems????? Twice i have attempted to play this so called event, both times i deploy my air units and they die, not near any other units/guns, they just disappear, not in range of anything. Also, when you changed to gold from facebook credits, you stole my credits, just because u changed to gold dosent give you the right to steal. I want it returned. And if you think im going to wait another 160 minutes for my air to repair, forget it. Im only logging on to get my money back, thiefs. Dont even think about telling me to send in a ticket, i already did, 5 automated mails later still nothing. Thiefs
  • James Lawler
    James Lawler
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 11
    hey all, please hit us up as we are working on these issues, www.facebook.com/groups/Kixeyesux/
  • Stonman
    Stonman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 4
    Chris could you look into why units both ground and air are not repairing when ur offline thats the only big issue i see right now for many players

I have been having the same issue... Really frustrating