Operation: Shockwave Extended by 24 Hours!

• Trey Maglitto
    Trey Maglitto
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 4
    units are not repairing when offline please fix this issue
  • Lonny Fontane
    Lonny Fontane
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 42
    LOL just lol

Kondor glitch people, you didnt fix it

People attack rouge deploy dog and then start new attack air never dies

How about making this game of skill again

How about 2 day event or one u dont get the new weapon tuff shiot
  • Jjc Cowie
    Jjc Cowie
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 4
    some of the turrets are repairing instantly and other are not giving xp on lvl 25s
  • Jjc Cowie
    Jjc Cowie
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 4
    sorry its the power plant not the turret that repairs instantly
  • Rockwells
    Rockwells
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 12
    Sure, start a new Forum, what about my repairs DUE TO YOUR LAG? What you gonna do about that? Let me guess......."NOTHING". Thanks for a **** event KIXEYE, you screwed this one up too. Thanks a bunch. Screw this game.
  • Grem1in1
    Grem1in1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 93
    These things happen. Best we can do is work through the frustrations and kick event booty. Quite like this one. Know some ppl frustrated as I had a few teething problems but things seem much better now.
  • Netanel Weinman
    Netanel Weinman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1
    i think u should make a 1/2 repair time during events just like in battle pirates.
    it will help all commanders to better gain the points and commanders that where away during other events it will help to catch up.
    ty
  • Abood Alsayed
    Abood Alsayed
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 3
    i still have the connection problem i put mt toons in repair @ night they was need 9 h repair but when i wake up they still need 9 repair and i lost my air twice they just gone i just want to repair my toons i so i want to know what to do ???
  • Lonny Fontane
    Lonny Fontane
    Potential Threat
    So fawking balla when you goto control your toons and you cant and they just fawking die

Put the pipe down people and fix the stuff
  • Robert McCallum
    Robert McCallum
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 17
    hey guys - sector 2 has very limited level 15 & 20 rogues i think they are not being regenerated - possibly the cron needs a kickstart?
  • Abood Alsayed
    Abood Alsayed
    Greenhorn
    i want a quick response please !!
  • Kelpicc
    Kelpicc
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 2
    The event has been quite enjoyable so far - but there are glitches. The repair lag does lead to long delay in platoon readiness, which can detract from enjoyment - I am still giving this event a go but if I hit connection issues again I may lose commitment a bit. And the reports from others of XP loss are a concern. Also this issue of elite units not scoring XP seems odd. Those should be 20% more effective, not ineffective - coding problem? Have they not been properly set in a configuration table somehow?
    If platoon repair could be automated so that it does not depend on me being online all the time, and does not stop each time one platoon is repaired (eg. fails to repair the next one, and so on), it might improve things for user satisfaction.
  • bachi76
    bachi76
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 23
    Greetings Commanders,

Due to the connectivity issues during Operation: Shockwave, we've decided to extend the event by 24 hours. We understand how frustrating this has been for everyone involved, but we have now fixed the problem that was causing players to get the "System Overload" message. We'll continue to monitor everything you guys report and make sure that the rest of this event runs smoothly. Good luck on winning the new units!

can you guys fix sector 409 for over 24hrs we have not been able to attack a shockwave depo. it just says protected. i am seriously for over 24hrs. the day extension is great but it isnt helping us in 409 if we still can not attack.
  • Lonny Fontane
    Lonny Fontane
    Potential Threat
    Obama can keep extending unemployment, pretty sure these noob game makers will find a way to extend sec 409 event time

Fixing the problem tho, GL with that SIR this kixeye the dont insta fix anything and what they do fix takes a few tries and lotz of waiting
  • imad2002
    imad2002
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 3
    why we can not attack the event "Hell Hound" ??
  • rambaba
    rambaba
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 1
    still having proublems, game got stuck or throwing me out while im in a battle, and until i'm conected again, my units are dead, very frustrating cause now i cant play untill mu units are fixed
  • Alumaxyini
    Alumaxyini
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 14
    In the past I told you to fix the current problems with the game before adding anything else, you did not. The old problems still exist. You don't either listen to the players (your customers), you just don't care, or your programmers are incompentant. In sector 410 we still cannot attack event bases. See that you are modifying the bases making them harder so if an when you open up 410, we will have an unfair disadvantage compared to the other sectors, that sucks big time. Trying to milk all of the loot from the palyers that you can with the problems in the game? People want to get ahead and get the new upgrades and are willing to shell out cash to do so but the players are starting to get very pissed off. The players can either make or break Kixeye, depends if you make them happy or not. Right now you are not. Maybe a class action lawsuit will motivate Kixeye to fix your faulty product. Everyone is tired of the problems we are incountering daily. Fix your product or sell it to some one who can do a better job.
  • tonyhamblin
    tonyhamblin
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 49
    ok so an extension of time to 7 days great for those who can play,!! not so good for those who have lost there platoons to lag or invisible enemy's and then find that the repair units is not working!! and that support tickets not getting answered quickly. the lucky people are those who can play the unlucky ones will just have to suffer, its a crazy idea to allow all items from past events to be collected in this event when players get everything in one event it makes those who have been here a long time and play in every event or try too feel cheated.
    im a lvl 33 player been here a long time and am in some respects lucky as have every item so far, but i am laughing at players who are getting items that when i was there level where not available
    events are fun when they work but somehow kixeyes events have been getting worse instead of better . the prize is not a prize but more like a puniishment ok so you win the shock turret then its going to take several days to upgrade it so it is worth having but this inturn effects the power usage on your base so makes the base weaker!! great prize!!
    LETS GET THIS GAME BETTER THAN IT HAS EVER BEEN BEFORE AND STOP ALL THE CHEATING<3
  • Fosko Fosko Fosko
    Fosko Fosko Fosko
    Greenhorn
    Still having problems with the connection, however, thanks for those 24h extra :)
  • Sendmailto
    Sendmailto
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 11
    Still having problems with the connection, however, thanks for those 24h extra :)

still lags and recon issues in sec 53+everywhere..seriously grow up kixeye stuff get it paid better and stop this beta nonsense please..
    deeply disappointed with this event anyway...

anyone actually playing this game from kixeye?
  • Brian Williamson
    Brian Williamson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 44
    OUtLawWlf level 31 in sector 355,

my experience points HUD in the lower right hand of the screen has disappeared.
  • Zeljko Petrovic
    Zeljko Petrovic
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 4
    I lost connection in the middle atack and lost tanks and helicopters....
  • Casbah Rock
    Casbah Rock
    Greenhorn
  • Brian Williamson
    Brian Williamson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 44
    There's a ton of players on War Commander. Kixeye isn't that old of a company and there's growing pains. They put out a great product but like everything, it needs tweaked that's all. Ya don't like it, leave, nobody forces you to play.
  • twospeed
    twospeed
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 8
    i would love to see the poll results for this event... i'm betting better than 75% are not favorable for this event. that if nothing else should tell Kixeye team members its flopping so they will stop this madness and re-schedule it for AFTER these bugs get fixed, or just call it done, give everyone who at least tried a fill up on resources for all the blown up for no reason units, at least, and appologize like adults.
  • tuts400
    tuts400
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 10
    hey kixeye just to let you know the event is not working in sector 406 still since yesterday pls try fix it for us as we have all been waiting a long time thanks
  • fun237
    fun237
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 14
    twospeed wrote: »
    i would love to see the poll results for this event... i'm betting better than 75% are not favorable for this event. that if nothing else should tell Kixeye team members its flopping so they will stop this madness and re-schedule it for AFTER these bugs get fixed, or just call it done, give everyone who at least tried a fill up on resources for all the blown up for no reason units, at least, and appologize like adults.

my complaint is it's too easy, 7 days .... 4 and i will have all 8 items left to unlock.... I hope the next one is harder
  • twospeed
    twospeed
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 8
    fun237 wrote: »
    my complaint is it's too easy, 7 days .... 4 and i will have all 8 items left to unlock.... I hope the next one is harder

try that when your lvl 20 or lower, and without useing coin
  • Sendmailto
    Sendmailto
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 11
    fun237 wrote: »

good for you..
    not everyone flies kondors and getting over 3000xp in 2 days :)
    plenty left to unlock i am only lv 27 with basic weapons 2nd event i will get nothing in this one as most of the players under 30 level!!
  • John Evony
    John Evony
    Greenhorn
    i cant get in to WC and its been like this for a day or so now:(