Operation: Shockwave Extended by 24 Hours!

• Dave Vandervelde
    Dave Vandervelde
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 77
    Sector 410 hasn't been able to attack event bases for almost 18 hours now... sure, extend it so others can get even further ahead of us sucks in 410. Thanks!
  • Brian Blake
    Brian Blake
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 9
    repaire time is retarted takes all day to repaire 3 toons of tanks so out of 7 days lucy to play 3 to 4 days make the game get boring have to wait so long to play
  • PsychoSeeker
    PsychoSeeker
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 182
    Sector 410 hasn't been able to attack event bases for almost 18 hours now... sure, extend it so others can get even further ahead of us sucks in 410. Thanks!

Dave I hear you sector 409 is the same still and im hearing from friends in other sectors and they are fine.:mad:
  • thegoldgeneral
    thegoldgeneral
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 7
    Terrible now, after few hours the disconnection during attack is very crap and unplayable. please fix it or no need of even one month of event time.
  • Kelpicc
    Kelpicc
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 2
    I am always puzzled why - when I know I have selected to repair damaged platoons, the healing stops while I am offline.

I go offline because I have other things to do while platoons are healing, such as sleep or go to buy food, etcetera.

Also upgrades to base seem to take longer in game time than physical time (eg. 2 days game upgrade time seems to take 2.5 days in real world), and platoon healing seems to stop much of the time I am offline.

And also, I know I used Gold to upgrade all my machineguns/mortars to level 4 equivalent during the Zombie Harvest event - but at least one of the turrets dropped back down during one of the game updates in that event. If Gold spent is lost altogether, it is a waste of the real money I used to 'buy' that Gold in game.

And in the current event, my platoon definitely seems sometimes to go out of my control - so I cannot target or Retreat successfully when so affected. Affecting the gameplay negatively at such times.

If the repair issues can be addressed so that it works even while I am offline, that would help I think.
    Thank you for (hopefully) addressing this aspect of the game experience.
  • Ryleej11
    Ryleej11
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 1
    Still a lot of disconnect problems... Been disconnected almost 10 times in the last half hour... Lost a whole platoon due to disconnect.. Lost all my air due to disconnect.. Most of my platoon and air losses have come from disconnect issues.. Please fix.........

Thanks
  • Nagendra Babu
    Nagendra Babu
    Greenhorn
    Hai guys....
    I am having problems in shockwave operation.... I am not able to attack the HELL HOUNDS base... and it is showing that they are all under protection... So guys please help me in this.... My user ID is 11661559
  • Nagendra Babu
    Nagendra Babu
    Greenhorn
    Guys really i m getting pissed off.... My fellow players r able to play this operation... but i m not able to please help me out ASAP....
  • Waleed Zakholi
    Waleed Zakholi
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1
    Chris could you look into why units both ground and air are not repairing when ur offline thats the only big issue i see right now for many players
  • mrwrestlemania
    mrwrestlemania
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 6
    Greetings Commanders,

Due to the connectivity issues during Operation: Shockwave, we've decided to extend the event by 24 hours. We understand how frustrating this has been for everyone involved, but we have now fixed the problem that was causing players to get the "System Overload" message. We'll continue to monitor everything you guys report and make sure that the rest of this event runs smoothly. Good luck on winning the new units!

Purple bases in Sector 410 still cannot attack.No bubbles but it is still Under Protection.Almost 24 hours stuck
  • twospeed
    twospeed
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 8
    could you please cancel the event, call it good, and let us get back to normal? that would be a better solution than extending a broken event
    call this a test and reschedule event for later after the bugs are worked out
  • august_08
    august_08
    Greenhorn
    operation shockwave totally sucks due to connectivity issue kindly fix the issue, otherwise no need to extend time 'cause one day or one month will be the same.
  • Ivan Gijon Rodil
    Ivan Gijon Rodil
    Greenhorn
    estoy hasta las narices desde ke ha empezado el evento en el sector 406 no se puede atacar a las bases moradas y ya llevamos 1 dia asi practicamente y a demas el lag y ke con algunas unidades no recibes experiencia... etc ya esta bien no? aver si nos ponemos un poquito las pilas esos programadores
  • Richard-MCA
    Richard-MCA
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 63
    For those of you who have platoons that are not repairing when you go offline. I've noticed that sometimes when I hit repair, the game does not save. To fix this I simply click move on a bunker and put it back in the same spot.
  • Rizky Ihsan
    Rizky Ihsan
    Greenhorn
    why in sector 410 event not work?
    im can't attack purple base...
    please answer^^
  • ViPeR killer
    ViPeR killer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 368
    there are heavy toons

I can not get xp

common dont make it too hard
    Born in Sector: 300
    Closed Beta Player
  • rickt
    rickt
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 4
    Nope cant do much more, constant reconnects and still lossing platoons during attacks due to disconects. Lost in excess of 1500 XP not enjoying this unless you can give me back my XP points would be appreciated, too much of a struggle and now not worth the effort.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • TaCTiC
    TaCTiC
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 20
    Greetings Commanders,

Due to the connectivity issues during Operation: Shockwave, we've decided to extend the event by 24 hours. We understand how frustrating this has been for everyone involved, but we have now fixed the problem that was causing players to get the "System Overload" message. We'll continue to monitor everything you guys report and make sure that the rest of this event runs smoothly. Good luck on winning the new units!

wat about the elite lazor and elite hellfire not giving XP?
    Name: TaCTiC
    Sector: 253
    Level: 29
    Alliance: REBELS
  • skinhunter
    skinhunter
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 3
    i am stuck at 99% loading cant log in to base
  • ViPeR killer
    ViPeR killer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 368
    heavy toons in every base common now I do not like this event
    Born in Sector: 300
    Closed Beta Player
  • Lonny Fontane
    Lonny Fontane
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 42
    Help me lol

I need that survey where says is support lame or great

Been days upon days no help with problem before event even started
  • done87
    done87
    Greenhorn
    Dear Kixeye,

Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this event, but after having my all my little men and machines blasted to bits a number of times due to glitches in the game I have lost all patience. Rule number one of gaming - the gamer is hard pressed to forgive the machine for his own mistakes, but losing because of program error - that's intolerable.

This was a pleasant distraction, though. At least at first, anyway.

I hope you manage to fix all the problems with the game. And good luck to all who stick around for the duration.
  • Kifayat Shah
    Kifayat Shah
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    hey Kixeye... u said the event has been extended for 24 hours...but where are the prizes i cant see any as i have got enough experience to unlock anything ???
  • ismelty
    ismelty
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 10
    yer i can not load game can only get up to 81% then stops bean trying for 24 hours
  • Gemstone60
    Gemstone60
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 5
    Yeah, I quit, busted my tail to get to Tier 3 with this event. Despite the long repair times, I made it and was awarded Torpedos. Worthless prize. I'm done.
  • smart george
    smart george
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2
    I think this operation Shockwave was a great way for players to get some great new equipment we wouldn't have an opportunity to get. The only problem is, you guys gave the Hell Hounds so much advanced units, that I am having trouble getting any XP points. I am a level 23 player with regular units and I have been going through platoons like crazy using up resources and money in vain. It must be pretty hard to take down one of these Hell Hound Bases because I see other players of a higher level taking out a lot lower level Hell Hound base. I do not think it is very fair. First you guys dangle all these great prizes in front of our face, get us excited, and then make it impossible for some of us to take advantage of it. I'm sure that there are other players that feel the same way I feel about it. Can you do something about it before the event is over?
  • Driftville
    Driftville
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 258
    Worked fine this morning. Then lah kicked in, now I cant connect. Also cant see the prizes tab, even though O have 2400XP (+/-). Was there yesterday.
  • Oliver Ash
    Oliver Ash
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 22
    I am annoyed in sector 406 we cant attack any of the bases it says base under protection
  • Czech
    Czech
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 4
    Hi Kixeye I'm in sector 406 and now is second day we can't earn any xp because we can't attack bases - it is not fair if u compare other sectors. I have holiday for event and now is for nothing and I spend for this game many too make on this event better guns but now we can't do anything. We are disadvantage compare others how you gonna fix this problem ?:(
  • Harry Currall
    Harry Currall
    Greenhorn
    Thanks Chris! A 7 day event makes up for the glitches definitely!