Operation: Shockwave Extended by 24 Hours!

• recca
    recca
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 21
    how about getting disconnected during attacks and coming back with dead platoon because of that?very frustrating
  • crazyshot01
    crazyshot01
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 8
    lessen the repair times.. please
  • CT27
    CT27
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,039
    I know I've complained about this event a bit, but I'm genuinely appreciative of this. Thanks Kixeye.
  • LEGENDpm
    LEGENDpm
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 26
    sector 409 is down the bases cant be hit its been like this all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bases.jpg
    COME GET SOME :spurtz:
  • Ronald Gates
    Ronald Gates
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 8
    this game is getting sadder and sadder... you keep changing while the game is in progress... you changed the repair time for air just before the event... shame on you... you money grubbing bunch of users....
  • Tj Taylor
    Tj Taylor
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 5
    Unable to load game..... Will load to 99%, then freezes. What can I do?
  • EF_AMEER
    EF_AMEER
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 9
    Great! thx Kixeye.
    Wilson Wilasan
  • INSANESKITTLES
    INSANESKITTLES
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 536
    Event has been fun thus far. I am not too enthusiastic about the towers though as the damage done is very minimal. I have unlocked the shocktroopers and will unlock flak tanks tonight though. I will contiunue to try for the towers just to have everything, but am not sure I will even use them once I have them
    Facebook.com/danny2tone
    The Mad Hatter
  • Thomas Burgen
    Thomas Burgen
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 5
    Thankyou going to test out how well you guys did with fixing the problems but I love the new unit. Kixeye has the best games I have seen on the web!
  • OCTOBERS RUST
    OCTOBERS RUST
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 459
    No need to apolo...raids been going smooth for me :)..but added time means i can chill an play some BP
    Great work Kixeye team
    Player ID: 2163

• Ash Krikorian
    Ash Krikorian
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 3
    I have had 3 of my platoons wiped out just for entering a purple base, my laser tanks were not awarded points, and most of my repairs did not go through while your system kept saying overloaded. I trust you will make the adjustments to make everyone happy, not just adding a day as a bandage approach
  • FiVe-0-LoCo
    FiVe-0-LoCo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 4
    Sector 409 has been unable to play all day. Is this issue being fixed and if so when do you guys expect those of us in 409 to be able to play again. Message that we get is "Under Protection base currently can't be attacked" when you click on an event base to attack it.
  • S0nic
    S0nic
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 351
    no it's 5 days and 17 hours till the end is that all or plus 24 hours? thanks
  • James Lawler
    James Lawler
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 11
    Kixballs, your game sucks and close combat is better folks. Stop wasting your time on this lame game.
  • KillBillNYPD
    KillBillNYPD
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 10
    why is my repair not working? when i logged off it read 3hr n some mins of repair. I logged in after 5 hours. still it reads 3 hr n 29 mins. Wonder if "3 hrs of repair in WC" is running longer than "3 hours in real life". Please look into this glitch soon. I wasn't caring much about it during usual days but during events, it is not nice to get greeted by such glitch when one logs in to have some fun.
  • sniper79
    sniper79
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 2
    thank.you are the man bro..
  • XTiNCT_GHOST
    XTiNCT_GHOST
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 99
    HALLELUJAH ... a little mroe proffesional : thank u chris
    Quit and I'm back
    :(
  • Gary Chaosinc Murtagh
    Gary Chaosinc Murtagh
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 12
    well you fixed the system overload thanks after 20 plus long hrs off getting it ..was on game for 20 mins before got disconnectd and got like 1004 points n then the 20 +hr of no play..now im on get to play but ohh i cant attack no bases whats up with that? i enter any lvl base to attack and my platoons are dead before attack starts ? 4 times n lost all my platoons in 4 diff bases all does same go to attack hit platoons to send and Bam Dead before they they hit field not fair for alot of us who love the game i been playing for over yr now been in same sector since i started {112} i missed out last event due to lose of power in my town for over week due to strom now im missing out again due to no pltoons n not able to attack..thanks for listening if it matters
  • Ash Krikorian
    Ash Krikorian
    Greenhorn
    what he hell is with the points? I used to get a lot more for hitting a lvl 20 purple, and now its around 50 points? you screw us with this lag, repair time and platoons wiped out bs and now u give us less points? are you trying to lose your fan base on purpose? either fix this or you lose customers
  • Asa Scarlet Akeyra
    Asa Scarlet Akeyra
    Greenhorn
    I hit a 20 hells hound and did not get any XPs.
  • Colvis
    Colvis
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 38
    Good Job done as it help lots of player . please also look into halfway lost connectivity.
  • IsThatYourDepo
    IsThatYourDepo
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 805
    Big deal you extend the time but nerfed the Xp, it should go hand in hand like that............
    Level 35

Sectors-268,18,53,365,337,259,1,111,325,43,371,124,317,265,117,202,63,243,104,357,204,332,127,57,193,20,314,397,351,295,123,221,78

Current sector-111
  • Tusharaf Band Maka
    Tusharaf Band Maka
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 1
    chris bro plese help me frend me use cheating is war commander me plese open plese plese chris bro :(:(:(:(
  • vmsantos
    vmsantos
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 22
    Thank you, you are the best
  • BabyHB
    BabyHB
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 5
    still unable to play event in sector 406.All event bases are under protection.
    (Baby)
  • PsychoSeeker
    PsychoSeeker
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 182
    LEGENDpm wrote: »
    sector 409 is down the bases cant be hit its been like this all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    bases.jpg

KIXEYE you are giving us all 24 hours more on the event cause of the bugs but so far in 409 we have not been able to attack the event bases for almost 15 hours now. there has also been a report in the forums that 406 is the same thing but yet other sectors can attack and will be getting about 15 hours more play time in the event so far. A fix needs to be done asap cause as it stands the 24 hours extra will mean nothing to us in 409 and the people in 406.
  • Danny Downs
    Danny Downs
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 5
    hey well you guys still give the extra time to spend points like you do every event just checking thinks. the (final chance offering)
  • Danny Downs
    Danny Downs
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 5
    hey are you guys still goin to put the extra time to spend points after event ends just a thought
  • MonstersINC
    MonstersINC
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 70
    I see so many posts concerning sectors 406-409 not working but no answers from Kixeye. What's up? I've looked forward to this event and now we can't play it.
    I'm in 406 and still unable to participate. When it did work yesterday for a short time period, I kept getting disconnected and came back to find my plats dead.
    What's the ET of repair Kixeye???
    MonstersINC
    Level 37
  • steveo09
    steveo09
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 54
    Event bases in 409 have been under protection for about 14 hours now ..... this is obscene