Devil Dogs Sect 49 War

QuickKill88
QuickKill88
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,651
edited 17 Dec 2012, 7:52AM
this is battle ground forums so i figured id Share some war stories of a current war

ill start off by saying my Name in Game is Azazel Level 34 and i am leader of the clan Fallen Angels- a pretty well known war clan some of you may have met us in battle or fought by us some may not pretty large world and takes a long time to travel through it all--

Anyway 2 weeks back we recruited some guys in one of our out post sectors (no need for details on that just the way we work)- we got to know them and asked them where they came from what past clans they have been in etc- they of course told us they had recently left a clan called Devil Dogs in sector 49 because they were looking for some fun and their clan didnt provide a travel package LOL-

after a few days of getting to know them one of our Generals went to sector 49 After a few talks with the new guys of course as we had decided to pay it a visit for a fun war-

well soon after landing he learned the entire sector was one of those "we ally to everyone" type of sectors where they do nothing but sit around collecting depos and playing big guy on there small island-- at the time the majority alliance in 49 was DD (Devil Dogs)- that later changed when they called in other clans for help- but more on that later

Terror of course being the war dog he is decided to take on the whole sector days before our planned arrival and started wiping out enemy members-- bad tactic giving the enemy a heads up but hell hes a great guy to be on our side- Any who immediatly he was given the title of "hacker" by the ruling clan to try and make him a public enemy- u know the old propaganda tactic and all that- he held his own for 3 days and we soon arrived with another small task force of FA to reinforce him.

of course after landing we (of course) were given the title hackers, cheaters, skilless,, any insult u could think of--

of course we ignored it and fought like hell giving them 10-15 bubbles for ever 1 we received but of course bein out numbered 30-1 they didnt take too much notice at first--

well week 1 was a mess we jumped to the sector and got scattered though the whole **** map so we were unable to really defend one another so our organization that week was to say the least ****

week 2 however we relocated to fix that issue and with that adjustment and a few well placed FA reinforcements we have been hammering the DD clan and their "sector 49 family"

the war in recent days has turned (for DD) into a game of -- if we cant beat u-- try to ban u

we have had a few threads such as http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=293803 posted about us and they cry every time the smallest thing doesnt go their way that someone is hacking--most recently their players seem to just sit back and take the beating rather than fight back- a few do but not many

my over all opinion of this sector however is--they seem to live in another world-- we have had such comments as "the cyber police are at my house right now watching me play the game to get you hackers!!" that of course was made by their leader KillEmAll --

my favorite insult thrown at us however comes from the entire DD clan - they scream in chat "you coin your Kondor you hacker you have no skill"

usually within 5 minutes of that being posted that same player will hit a base coining his kondor 3-4xs -- bit hypocritical im sure.

we have had other threads posted about us as well which of course led me to post this one -

the latest thread posted about us was http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=294591

i especially like comment number 3 by niel brown claiming we use a kondor cheat engine--

i think my clan has been turned in 8-15xs a day by hundreds of players in the sector for 2 weeks and DD just cannot come to terms that they are losing a war because 1 side has the drive to win -- the other just has the drive to want to say they never left 49--which is not our goal a all to make them relocate if they do then of course we lose our war and our fun and have to either chase them or find a new war both too time consuming and boring

i will of course provide screen shots up to date to back anything DD clan comes in here and says is false--

p.s the thread about my member peacekeeper- if you were using a hack to get coins and were REALLY hacking why would u post it in chat-- they dont use their brains when someone is messin with em or joking with a friend but hey what can u expect from a clan that honestly believes we are cheaters because we can stand up to them lol
War CommanderLevel:34Game ID:XxAzazelxX Leader of Fallen Angels
sectors visited-1,64,90,115,41,175,191,11,133,212,108,252,258,263,334,363,360,49,198,178,111,190
  • QuickKill88
    QuickKill88
    Attachment not found.

figured id throw some pics in before anyone commented
    sectors visited-1,64,90,115,41,175,191,11,133,212,108,252,258,263,334,363,360,49,198,178,111,190
  • Anthony Wright
    Anthony Wright
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 6
    PeaceKeeper says... hmmm... Unfortunately i´m all out of magic...... but if I say "JUMP"..... will you ask how high?
  • Vet-Elder
    Vet-Elder
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 425
    I dun think that word mean something...
    just the bully in language like you also use in chat...
    your dirty word in chat won't make you more gentle than the guys you talking about....
  • QuickKill88
    QuickKill88
    freaky wrote: »
    I dun think that word mean something...
    just the bully in language like you also use in chat...
    your dirty word in chat won't make you more gentle than the guys you talking about....

where do u see us using that language--u dont cuz we keep off chat most of the time- chat is almost always nice until a select 5 players in DD log in-- so if u dont know what u speak of--dont speak
  • Im-Imortal
    Im-Imortal
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 148
    where do u see us using that language--u dont cuz we keep off chat most of the time- chat is almost always nice until a select 5 players in DD log in-- so if u dont know what u speak of--dont speak
    FallenAngels and there allies dont insult hey!!!! here we go and i have more to come ;) heres a taster of your friends invading potty mouths insulting family members !
    Merc1.jpg
    merc2.jpg
    merc3.jpg
    merc4.jpg
    o.Oo.O

• Im-Imortal
    Im-Imortal
    Minor Nuisance
    Oh Yes and i am not DD ! am a solo player ! Im not saying all your team are potty mouths but the ones that are ruin the Fun in the game with there low level trash talk about strapping bombs to chests etc...... i have nothing against alot of u as you are alot of Fun to play against !

• QuickKill88
    QuickKill88
    DarkAngel1 wrote: »
    Oh Yes and i am not DD ! am a solo player ! Im not saying all your team are potty mouths but the ones that are ruin the Fun in the game with there low level trash talk about strapping bombs to chests etc...... i have nothing against alot of u as you are alot of Fun to play against !

i hope u take time to realize Meculees is NOT FA im not even sure what clan he is
  • Im-Imortal
    Im-Imortal
    Minor Nuisance
    i hope u take time to realize Meculees is NOT FA im not even sure what clan he is

i did say that they are a group you bought in to help! im waiting for other comp to Fix so i can post what i have on there too..... No disrespect to you as you have been a gentleman...but not all have you dont see it when your not on !!
    Merc5.jpg

• QuickKill88
    QuickKill88
    DarkAngel1 wrote: »
    i did say that they are a group you bought in to help! im waiting for other comp to Fix so i can post what i have on there too..... No disrespect to you as you have been a gentleman...but not all have you dont see it when your not on !!
    Merc5.jpg

i didnt bring him in-hes in a ally clan yes but FA never asked him to come

also u are showing 1 guy i posted 6 diff members-- and the insults from them were 100xs worse than what has been said by merc- yes its rude but no where near the insults and accusations put on us
  • hello1
    hello1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,049
    It looks like that thing has got out of control.
  • jerrysalley
    jerrysalley
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 60
    needless to say this guy is ALL one sided haha. yes they show you our comments but what they DO NOT show you is theirs thats made us comment like that. u should hear FA members cutting down and making fun of Mentally challenged people and saying they would fly to my house because i was sticking up for the mentaly challenged people that cant! but ya they dont have potty mouths at all! lol and also its more like they were all in bubbles 23/7 and coined more than a bank and still was losing. Fallen Angels are a very disrespectful and skill less alliance. That is all i have to say about this. god bless
  • jerrysalley
    jerrysalley
    Potential Threat
    well soon after landing he learned the entire sector was one of those "we ally to everyone" type of sectors where they do nothing but sit around collecting depos and playing big guy on there small island-- at the time the majority alliance in 49 was DD (Devil Dogs)- that later changed when they called in other clans for help- but more on that later

Terror of course being the war dog he is decided to take on the whole sector days before our planned arrival and started wiping out enemy members-- bad tactic giving the enemy a heads up but hell hes a great guy to be on our side- Any who immediatly he was given the title of "hacker" by the ruling clan to try and make him a public enemy- u know the old propaganda tactic and all that- he held his own for 3 days and we soon arrived with another small task force of FA to reinforce him. - AZAZEL

So in response to his post.
    one last thing, the whole sector was not DD, its called aliies! azazel get ur facts straight before you post. And this terror guy spends over 1 thousand coins a day but he says kixeye gave him 100,000 coins for glitches! LMAO I doubt that seriously! so no wonder people think he cheats. so yes spending that kind of money anyone can "hold his own" with unlimited supply of units! lol Its called no skill and is sad have to depend on that kind of coining just to try and win but yet in the end he still gets bubbled and loses because coining can not fix lack of skill!
  • QuickKill88
    QuickKill88

Terror of course being the war dog he is decided to take on the whole sector days before our planned arrival and started wiping out enemy members-- bad tactic giving the enemy a heads up but hell hes a great guy to be on our side- Any who immediatly he was given the title of "hacker" by the ruling clan to try and make him a public enemy- u know the old propaganda tactic and all that- he held his own for 3 days and we soon arrived with another small task force of FA to reinforce him. - AZAZEL

So in response to his post.
    one last thing, the whole sector was not DD, its called aliies! azazel get ur facts straight before you post. And this terror guy spends over 1 thousand coins a day but he says kixeye gave him 100,000 coins for glitches! LMAO I doubt that seriously! so no wonder people think he cheats. so yes spending that kind of money anyone can "hold his own" with unlimited supply of units! lol Its called no skill and is sad have to depend on that kind of coining just to try and win but yet in the end he still gets bubbled and loses because coining can not fix lack of skill!

allies-- lmao not even close as for ur 100k coin comment -- goes with the part where it says u believe ur own **** lies kiddo grow up

1k coins gets 200 kondors takes 3 per base on average for him so 200/3= do the math - ur clan needs to start chipping in for ur ged program

btw 90% of the sector against us kondor spams- ur just mad we do it better and dont bow down to u
  • QuickKill88
    QuickKill88
    needless to say this guy is ALL one sided haha. yes they show you our comments but what they DO NOT show you is theirs thats made us comment like that. u should hear FA members cutting down and making fun of Mentally challenged people and saying they would fly to my house because i was sticking up for the mentaly challenged people that cant! but ya they dont have potty mouths at all! lol and also its more like they were all in bubbles 23/7 and coined more than a bank and still was losing. Fallen Angels are a very disrespectful and skill less alliance. That is all i have to say about this. god bless

so ur using a 5 year olds excuse of "he made me do it" havent heard that one yet- also u guys have more than enough opportunity to post all these accusations u have in Screen shot form here -- ive BEGGED u too do it yet u dont-- why? because ur lying obviously - like ur leader saying she was hacked yet she was online 24-7 i ur hacked ur not gonna be online or even on the **** facebook u claimed to be hacked-- that would be like me driving my car to the police and saying it was stolen yet im driving it-- need to grow up kiddo
  • vmax4ya
    vmax4ya
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 28
    Azel,
    Your comments are misleading at best.. While Jerry's math may not be spot on. Terror brigade does coin and brags about it, and spends tons !! His attacks are solely using Kondors and warhawks.. He pays to have them repaired and comes to level a base.. no skill required.. period... He also belittles people that dont or cant afford to coin in a game that is largely free. Ive seen this man post about he cant help if we are on welfare, or talking to a female gamer and referring her to trailor trash.. The man is classless to say the least. I know potty mouths occur, but you act as if they are all one sided and paste only one sides remarks, ours and not yours.. Tempers flare and mouths run... Calling a Marine , "kiddo" isnt buying you any brownie points either.. If you would spend the time to teach him how to play rather than snapping screen shots and posting half truths , you may have a decent player in him.. Till then, take care and best of luck in your war..
  • QuickKill88
    QuickKill88
    vmax4ya wrote: »
    Azel,
    Your comments are misleading at best.. While Jerry's math may not be spot on. Terror brigade does coin and brags about it, and spends tons !! His attacks are solely using Kondors and warhawks.. He pays to have them repaired and comes to level a base.. no skill required.. period... He also belittles people that dont or cant afford to coin in a game that is largely free. Ive seen this man post about he cant help if we are on welfare, or talking to a female gamer and referring her to trailor trash.. The man is classless to say the least. I know potty mouths occur, but you act as if they are all one sided and paste only one sides remarks, ours and not yours.. Tempers flare and mouths run... Calling a Marine , "kiddo" isnt buying you any brownie points either.. If you would spend the time to teach him how to play rather than snapping screen shots and posting half truths , you may have a decent player in him.. Till then, take care and best of luck in your war..

oh i never said they were 1 sided i said we dont go as far as ur clan saying things like "FA are making kiddie ****" or "leave the sector or we will post all your personal info on chat"

trash talk is normal but going that far-- and yes i have the screen shots to back it-- btw marine or not i will call him kiddo his proffession has no pull in a game to me wether the president or a **** hes the same

as for terror coining who cares so does almost every person in 49 who fights against us- i had 9 kondors hit my base and other times people would spam raptors or thunder bolts or hell even warhawks-- using 0 ground units-- doesnt matter how its done only that u get it done

it dont make a diff wether u kill a base with a kondor or a mega tank- the only thing that pisses ppl off about a kondor is all u gotta do is get 1 dog in there and the kondor flies so they cry because its harder to snipe em
  • jerrysalley
    jerrysalley
    Potential Threat
    yes my math is correct. i seen him instant fix his base 10-20 times in row plus kondor spam bases. and my base takes 5-6 kondors as do most others sice we learned how to counter act it. so ive counted roughly the one day and it added up to almost 1k coins. he does this almost daily and he says his whole family does it so i aint far off. and believe it or not he has told me kixeye gave him the coins that he is still using. but yet another time he says he owns alot of land and they drill on it n he makes alot of money that way. so right there i caught him lying. sorry i dont screenshot hours instead of playing like you do, i do have a few, just like here is one of you guys admitting he spends up to 3k a month and then make fun of me for being poor! so no i do not lie and dont need to lie about a game online. its just sad you guys invade us but yet say u need to spam kondors. and you still lose. just sad. o and another pic i have also shows your fearless leaders fb page and has war commander hack on it. so maybe thats why we accuse of cheating!

rich basterd.jpg

33.jpg
  • QuickKill88
    QuickKill88
    yes my math is correct. i seen him instant fix his base 10-20 times in row plus kondor spam bases. and my base takes 5-6 kondors as do most others sice we learned how to counter act it. so ive counted roughly the one day and it added up to almost 1k coins. he does this almost daily and he says his whole family does it so i aint far off. and believe it or not he has told me kixeye gave him the coins that he is still using. but yet another time he says he owns alot of land and they drill on it n he makes alot of money that way. so right there i caught him lying. sorry i dont screenshot hours instead of playing like you do, i do have a few, just like here is one of you guys admitting he spends up to 3k a month and then make fun of me for being poor! so no i do not lie and dont need to lie about a game online. its just sad you guys invade us but yet say u need to spam kondors. and you still lose. just sad. o and another pic i have also shows your fearless leaders fb page and has war commander hack on it. so maybe thats why we accuse of cheating!

rich basterd.jpg

33.jpg

your 2nd picture makes no sense- ur 1st picture isnt even terror brigade ya crack pot lmao typical of ur alliance to say something about 1 person yet show pics of another-- and who cares if they spend coin u jelous? its their money and their life get over it

as for doing the math- i doubt u can count every base he hits with all the losses- ground units he doesnt coin so cant count those- base he doesnt insta repair asked him a few mins ago and as for his occupation hes prob fkn with ya since we heard 100 diff stories from yall about how we make money so ya hes prob fkn with ya and ur gulable enough to believe it
  • jerrysalley
    jerrysalley
    Potential Threat
    your 2nd picture makes no sense- ur 1st picture isnt even terror brigade ya crack pot lmao typical of ur alliance to say something about 1 person yet show pics of another-- and who cares if they spend coin u jelous? its their money and their life get over it

as for doing the math- i doubt u can count every base he hits with all the losses- ground units he doesnt coin so cant count those- base he doesnt insta repair asked him a few mins ago and as for his occupation hes prob fkn with ya since we heard 100 diff stories from yall about how we make money so ya hes prob fkn with ya and ur gulable enough to believe it

my second picture has ur leader liking war commander hack generator on his page. i have bigger pic of it but its small here. second i said i dont have terror saying anything cause i dont screenshot for hours like u. but i did have of another so learn how to read. and third he is lying because i have many witnesses and myself watched him insta repair his base after every wave! and you just admitted he lies about everything he says. i can go attack him now n take pics if u need. and YES he does insta fix ground because he just lost 18 megas on my base, 12 on sumone elses n brought a crap load back out with alot of gat plats. no way he can hold that many ground units! i didnt need to count and watch. we all have reports. wow you need to learn things before you say them! and btw he just spent over 2k coins for upgrades. who in their right mind spends over 200 bucks on this game like its nothing?!
  • QuickKill88
    QuickKill88
    my second picture has ur leader liking war commander hack generator on his page. i have bigger pic of it but its small here. second i said i dont have terror saying anything cause i dont screenshot for hours like u. but i did have of another so learn how to read. and third he is lying because i have many witnesses and myself watched him insta repair his base after every wave! and you just admitted he lies about everything he says. i can go attack him now n take pics if u need. and YES he does insta fix ground because he just lost 18 megas on my base, 12 on sumone elses n brought a crap load back out with alot of gat plats. no way he can hold that many ground units! i didnt need to count and watch. we all have reports. wow you need to learn things before you say them! and btw he just spent over 2k coins for upgrades. who in their right mind spends over 200 bucks on this game like its nothing?!

30/110 possible megas- and u can hold around 100 gats with about 50 megas i believe so-- yes u can hold that many

adam liked a facebook hack page lmao who cares those scams go around everywhere hell ur allies are TP i use to be a admin in there konektado page and saw those things pop up like roaches its not a real hack its a scam dumbass lol

200 bux in this game like its nothing eh..hmm here let me show u something
    11/27/2012
    2,000 Facebook Credits $200.00
    11/26/2012
    11/24/2012
    1,000 Facebook Credits $100.00
    11/24/2012
    10/20/2012
    10/20/2012
    500 Facebook Credits $50.00
    09/18/2012
    1000 Facebook Credits $100.00
    08/16/2012
    150 Facebook Credits $15.00
    08/10/2012
    08/01/2012
    100 Facebook Credits $9.99
    07/08/2012
    07/08/2012

its called a JOB and a high income-- that is my purchase history for the last few months - i have a very high income for where i live and the cost of living here so i make more than enough to use money on cars-investments and other things like family and vacation- same with terror- hell hes canadian they dont pay for medical care like we do and have a better economy lol--

think ur 2 wrapped up in the game
  • Itchy Balls
    Itchy Balls
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 58
    Hmmmm that last line just does it all for me. Someone who has spent over $1100 accusing someone else of being too wrapped up in the game. Also Aza did you not leave the sector a few days ago ? (as did most of the team you invaded with) Yet you still feel the need to pop in here and keep this pathetic **** for tat argument rolling along. Your clan lost the war on skill but won the war on coins spent... Bravo !! Suffice to say that sector 49 is almost back to normal now.Goodbye and good riddance :) Now trot on and take your potty mouthed clan and your propaganda exercise elsewhere. :)
  • QuickKill88
    QuickKill88
    Hmmmm that last line just does it all for me. Someone who has spent over $1100 accusing someone else of being too wrapped up in the game. Also Aza did you not leave the sector a few days ago ? (as did most of the team you invaded with) Yet you still feel the need to pop in here and keep this pathetic **** for tat argument rolling along. Your clan lost the war on skill but won the war on coins spent... Bravo !! Suffice to say that sector 49 is almost back to normal now.Goodbye and good riddance :) Now trot on and take your potty mouthed clan and your propaganda exercise elsewhere. :)

of course gotta do some upgrades in peace now dont we lol==as for saying we lost lmao once our upgrades our done we will return - hell u think upgrades are gonna be fast while under constant attack for either of us-- well for us it will be for u...not with terror around

as for the propaganda exercise-- lmfao-- u post 4 threads on us and cry claiming we are hackers- go to over 50 diffrent groups begging for help and this single thread is a propoganda...hmm ya u guys are way too wrapped up in ur own worlds live in reality kiddo

as for coins spent-- i think ur just jelous u cant out skill or spend terror i didnt find a single member of urs that hit my base hat DIDNT coin his/her air multiple times trying to take me-- 90 warhawks got smashed of hellfireheathers aka killemall thats ..hmm 12x9=108 vs terror and his kondor 9x6-54 think we win in coins not spent and skill

maybe if you got a JOB you could afford some coins too
  • THE WC TERROR BRIGADE
    THE WC TERROR BRIGADE
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 11
    Well I'd like to say this is my first thread in these forums and say hi to all the loyal haters of my game account and friends also! I have been reading this and other threads in these forums and decided to finally speak up and out against the haters!

1. If you don't like how or the way i play, too bad! I am a coiner get over it and don't run your mouths to me in chat because I do it! You so called freeloaders don't realize if it weren 't for players like myself this game would not exsist.

2. You all whine a cry to myself and others I play with that we are hackers, cheaters and so forth! Well I invite Kixeye to inspect my game account anytime they wish to see if all your delusional claims are true, as I, and I think Kixeye knows also that i don't. So i will put a stop to all your delusional lies here! You are all just mad because sector 49 is a bunch of whining, depot huggers and sector junkies. I've come to the conclusion that a great number of you in this sector have problems of some kind or another and resort to lieing and personal comments and threats as you all see fit, not all but most! Your nuts is what i am trying to say!

3. Don't tell me how to spend my money either! It's mine and I'll do what ever the hell I want with it! You don't know what I do or where I do it, and quite frankly its none of your business! Thus this is why i fill all your small minds with crap all the time in chat as I know it works you all up!

4. My skill has come into chat plenty also.....hmmmmm let me see...........I came to 49 and gave what 20 to 1 bubbles being out numbered at least what 50 to 1. I think that took alot of skill...and yes coining was the equalizer! Wars cost money as they say, also he with the gold rules comes to mind also! Don't like me stay away, my best advise and don't become a target! Alot of peoples mouths get them into my radar which equals target----too bad for you!

5. What I have spent on this game has alot of people concerned also. Really, are you all mad or jealous? It is none of your business. I will also fill your heads will bull on this too to get you all in a huff.....I love getting you all mad! It excites me! Besides I see if you all want level 9 equipment your gonna have to coin a res comp or two to get em! Too bad the freeloaders won't get em! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

6. Last but not least how can you all talk, and lie when you yourselfs spam/COIN kondors hawks and other air! The pot calling the kettle black if you ask me! Especially coinemall or I mean Killemall(but kills nothing) and his alt account Heatherhellfire! I came to this sector a winner in the game and life and I will leave the same way like it or not! So quit your whining, get over the fact that I outplay you all at every turn and have the dough to do it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Terror Brigade
  • THE WC TERROR BRIGADE
    THE WC TERROR BRIGADE
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 11
    Oh and by the way for the record we haven't lost nothing I'm still here in 49 and still handing out 20 to 1 bubbles only getting bubbled when I alow someone to bubble me either offline or undefended. Seems noone can do it when I'm online. Go figure for someone with no skills! Your all delusional!
    Terror Brigade
  • jerrysalley
    jerrysalley
    Potential Threat
    Oh and by the way for the record we haven't lost nothing I'm still here in 49 and still handing out 20 to 1 bubbles only getting bubbled when I alow someone to bubble me either offline or undefended. Seems noone can do it when I'm online. Go figure for someone with no skills! Your all delusional!

um of course no one can bubble you when ur online cause u insta fix after every wave! yes u have no skills if you rely on money to play a game! its kind of pointless to attack you if you just click coin after every wave to heal. makes it no fun for anyone else who has skill n plays normaly. i guess kixeyes new motto is "no PAY, no PLAY". So i think you guys are dillusional. Go get a life!
  • jerrysalley
    jerrysalley
    Potential Threat
    of course gotta do some upgrades in peace now dont we lol==as for saying we lost lmao once our upgrades our done we will return - hell u think upgrades are gonna be fast while under constant attack for either of us-- well for us it will be for u...not with terror around

as for the propaganda exercise-- lmfao-- u post 4 threads on us and cry claiming we are hackers- go to over 50 diffrent groups begging for help and this single thread is a propoganda...hmm ya u guys are way too wrapped up in ur own worlds live in reality kiddo

as for coins spent-- i think ur just jelous u cant out skill or spend terror i didnt find a single member of urs that hit my base hat DIDNT coin his/her air multiple times trying to take me-- 90 warhawks got smashed of hellfireheathers aka killemall thats ..hmm 12x9=108 vs terror and his kondor 9x6-54 think we win in coins not spent and skill

maybe if you got a JOB you could afford some coins too

well for one you dont need to make fun of people that aint dumb enough to waste that kind of money on an online game! second, i bubbled you in one wave and no losses and didnt coin! so check ur attack logs and lies! and sorry but ANYONE who coins is weak and skill less! its called being a rich brat that has nothing better to do than throw their money around and brag about it!
  • jerrysalley
    jerrysalley
    Potential Threat
    30/110 possible megas- and u can hold around 100 gats with about 50 megas i believe so-- yes u can hold that many

adam liked a facebook hack page lmao who cares those scams go around everywhere hell ur allies are TP i use to be a admin in there konektado page and saw those things pop up like roaches its not a real hack its a scam dumbass lol

200 bux in this game like its nothing eh..hmm here let me show u something
    11/27/2012
    11/26/2012
    11/24/2012
    11/24/2012
    10/20/2012
    10/20/2012
    500 Facebook Credits $50.00
    09/18/2012
    1000 Facebook Credits $100.00
    08/16/2012
    08/10/2012
    08/01/2012
    100 Facebook Credits $9.99
    07/08/2012
    07/08/2012

its called a JOB and a high income-- that is my purchase history for the last few months - i have a very high income for where i live and the cost of living here so i make more than enough to use money on cars-investments and other things like family and vacation- same with terror- hell hes canadian they dont pay for medical care like we do and have a better economy lol--

think ur 2 wrapped up in the game

well for scam part you have to be trying to get the hack for it to post to your wall so how is that good? just proves you guys are trying if not already , to find hacks! thats sad! just play game and have fun! why do you feel need to cheat or instant fix? why? because you have no skill and cannot do it normaly and need an advantage over us skilled players! and excuse me but IM 2 wrapped up in game?! lmao thats coming from sumone who just spent $1200 on an online game! and for what? to put a lil digital bubble on sumone that goes away in a day?! sorry i HAVE a LIFE and FAMILY and spend my money on them and IMPORTANT things. LMFAO you all should be called RICH ANGELS. all i have to say is PATHETIC!!!!
  • Ramrock
    Ramrock
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,014
    Okay kids, back to the mosh pit you came from now. Don't bring your global chat in here :D
  • QuickKill88
    QuickKill88
    well for scam part you have to be trying to get the hack for it to post to your wall so how is that good? just proves you guys are trying if not already , to find hacks! thats sad! just play game and have fun! why do you feel need to cheat or instant fix? why? because you have no skill and cannot do it normaly and need an advantage over us skilled players! and excuse me but IM 2 wrapped up in game?! lmao thats coming from sumone who just spent $1200 on an online game! and for what? to put a lil digital bubble on sumone that goes away in a day?! sorry i HAVE a LIFE and FAMILY and spend my money on them and IMPORTANT things. LMFAO you all should be called RICH ANGELS. all i have to say is PATHETIC!!!!

i have 10 acres 4 vehicals a 24 car garage and my kids/wife have everything they can ask for and then some -- i can afford 1100 dollars because thats not even 1/2 of 1 of my paychecks- plus its not like its gone in a day ya noob lol fk your stupid

as for him liking a page who cares like i said im on the konektado page and see that link pop up a thousand times a day- hell when i was in konektado page they would post all the new glitches they found like insta heals etc --oh right your in konektado and allies with them-- maybe we should spend more time on here claiming your hackers-- but we dont--why?- because when u sit around claiming everyones a hacker it becomes obvious you lost the war-- which you are-

i have alot of respect for every alliance in 49-- except DD the 1 clan we came to fight and yall sat on your **** clicking "target location" for other clans to try and bubble while DD literally did squat

if i was in 49 allied to you id leave your **** to defend yourselves
This discussion has been closed.