new attack base level limitation

• Phillip-SOF
    Phillip-SOF
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 176
    who cares fill up on salve spend it and build stuff while ya in the bubble its just a bubble keep ya salv down when not in a bubble
    Harvest like crazy when you are
    Simple
  • Weresquirrel
    Weresquirrel
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 9,977
    Boba Fett wrote: »
    If your mentors werent retarded, your base at level 40 is approaching maxed out. The only difference at that point is the fleets you have.

Not really; the numbers don't add up. Details here:
    http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=280330
  • trivie
    trivie
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 278
    Boba Fett wrote: »
    If your mentors werent retarded, your base at level 40 is approaching maxed out. The only difference at that point is the fleets you have.

Mentors, what mentors, nobody was appointed as mentor when I started playing, it was trial and fail.

I seen more bad advice by higher levels then I have seen good advice. But I guess, that is just how some people are. I had 1 person before dread x attack my base with a dread blitz fleet and fail and what he suggusted would of made my base easyer for him not harder.
  • sardonique13
    sardonique13
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,000
    trivie wrote: »
    Mentors, what mentors, nobody was appointed as mentor when I started playing, it was trial and fail.

I seen more bad advice by higher levels then I have seen good advice. But I guess, that is just how some people are. I had 1 person before dread x attack my base with a dread blitz fleet and fail and what he suggusted would of made my base easyer for him not harder.

rule #1. never trust a pirate. o.O
    sardonique

ex-IKY, ex-DOA, ex-PNLS, never ex-ex.....

.....hey pirates....I'm back.  Buwahahahaha
  • Len Burst
    Len Burst
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 43
    Well, I am going to have to buy a 7 day bubble just so I can fix all my ships and get out of this hell sector where a level 62 farms a level 42 EVERY DAY. GOOD JOB KIXEYE!!!

As far as I know, there is NO WAY to defend against strike cruisers unless maybe you have another strike cruiser.
    Kixeye should make Strike Cruisers part of the ship collection for everyone, then EVERYONE would be flattened. We would also have to bubble long enough so we can get the darn things built inbetween farmings.
  • Gainn
    Gainn
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2010 Posts: 867
    **** Burst wrote: »
    Well, I am going to have to buy a 7 day bubble just so I can fix all my ships and get out of this hell sector where a level 62 farms a level 42 EVERY DAY. GOOD JOB KIXEYE!!!

As far as I know, there is NO WAY to defend against strike cruisers unless maybe you have another strike cruiser.
    Kixeye should make Strike Cruisers part of the ship collection for everyone, then EVERYONE would be flattened. We would also have to bubble long enough so we can get the darn things built inbetween farmings.

everyone just had another chance to get the SC.. your fault if you failed.

All this whining is doing is making MORE people hit low 40's. There's even a facebook page listing sectors and coords of every 40-45 they can find for some fun when the next raid starts...
    Winner - EVERYTHING!
    sheranraj wrote: »
    if i get banned I am gonna quit playing this game..