new attack base level limitation

  • LiLTerror
    LiLTerror
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 34
    No I would not complain, why? Because I concentrated on my base, and I LEARNED from bigger players what to do to KEEP from being a farm! If they are farming you it is because of a few things. 1. your base really sucks and you should really think about a redesign. OR 2. you keep TONS of resources on hand at all times so then it becomes a PROFIT for them to hit you. OR 3. You are mouthy or whiny in comms and they like to hear you cry.

    Right now I am going with #1 or #3.
  • Eldanar
    Eldanar
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 25
    Its the same today, with the exception of Level 36+ (not many of these players) can hit an old 30.
    Folks are blowing this way out of proportion. Its not the United States nuking Bermuda.... And if you feel it is, improve your base, and go hit them back.
  • Weresquirrel
    Weresquirrel
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 9,977
    Lise wrote: »
    The players who used to be mid-twenties have it better, but 29/40 got scrooged. Now that the raid is over there's time to write a player guide to surviving level 40. Would take effort to write it well--would you read/use if one were available?

    crickets

    (wondering whether this offer got lost in the shuffle, or whether this is the occasion to post something cynical about complainers vs. problem solvers)
  • Nickolas Griffith
    Nickolas Griffith
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 3,405
    i need nuclear devices to put on peeps i ont like...that way the radiation will destroy their base completely
  • Di_MaLuKo
    Di_MaLuKo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 11
    LiLTerror wrote: »
    No I would not complain, why? Because I concentrated on my base, and I LEARNED from bigger players what to do to KEEP from being a farm! If they are farming you it is because of a few things. 1. your base really sucks and you should really think about a redesign. OR 2. you keep TONS of resources on hand at all times so then it becomes a PROFIT for them to hit you. OR 3. You are mouthy or whiny in comms and they like to hear you cry.

    Right now I am going with #1 or #3.




    you think I do not know how to play?
    then, is invited to see my base whenever you want,
    and see how much time I lost strengthening it .. all towers with a maximum DU4 and also, since the lvl 28 ....

    then before you think I'm newbee, read the posts, and really know why we are here trying to defend the small fish ...
  • Di_MaLuKo
    Di_MaLuKo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 11
    Eldanar wrote: »
    Its the same today, with the exception of Level 36+ (not many of these players) can hit an old 30.
    Folks are blowing this way out of proportion. Its not the United States nuking Bermuda.... And if you feel it is, improve your base, and go hit them back.

    very funny, easy to talk to would be a player for example level 45 attacking a level 66 player ... no chance of succeeding in the attack ... would be like a 66 attack a lvl 100 if there were one.
  • RebelSnake
    RebelSnake
    Tribune
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,130
    Funny how people thought the 5+/5- rule was bad now all the farms are crying cause a lvl 35 or 36 can hit you boohoo once a player hits 33 or 34 they are all pretty much the same only difference is one my have more HHs or FFs than the others and more experience thats about it
    Level:52
    Alliance:Oblivion

  • LiLTerror
    LiLTerror
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 34
    Im sorry but if someone at lvl 40 is a farm it is of their own doing. Protect the small fish my ****, they are more protected. AS I STATED at lvl 39 (I know your all going on about lvl 40 being open to everyone) before had lvl 28-33 that could hit them, now they are protected from lvl 30+.

    It is getting to the point that it is a broken record. OOO I can now be hit by the SAME people as before BUT because there are more than 5 lvls between me and them I am going to whine and complain about it. Seriously use your **** brain and do the logical deductions in your head. It has not seriously changed enough to do this much crying over the change. They will NOT change it back. They posted about this got the feedback and other than a few whiners everyone likes this change.
  • Fkitol
    Fkitol
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 23
    RebelSnake wrote: »
    Funny how people thought the 5+/5- rule was bad now all the farms are crying cause a lvl 35 or 36 can hit you boohoo once a player hits 33 or 34 they are all pretty much the same only difference is one my have more HHs or FFs than the others and more experience thats about it

    the diference is the amount of players that can hit u
    wake up lol
    http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=284328
    din't win : Sea Scorpion, Barracuda, Goliath, Battle-cruiser, Dreadnought X, Spectre, Hammerhead B, Corvette, Light Cruiser, Halo, Super Fortress and everything else exept for the stike cruizer ( i had some days off ) and recentlly Interdictor and Battleship - usualy have to work raid days so piss off !!! 4-5 days raids sux But i like the week long raid and the missions also
  • legion381
    legion381
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 800
    OMG so many cry babies its about time the lower levels cant hide behind being a low level
    Just an **** being a Pirate
    "Don't like it go play Farmville"
    Proud winner of the Corvette, Frigate, Destroyer, Destroyer X, Lightcruiser, Lightcruiser X, Battlecruiser, Battlecruiser X, Goliath, Battleship, Super Fortress, Spectre, Strike Cruiser, Dreadnought X, Triton, Thresher and the Mercury
  • Di_MaLuKo
    Di_MaLuKo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 11
    LiLTerror wrote: »
    Im sorry but if someone at lvl 40 is a farm it is of their own doing. Protect the small fish my ****, they are more protected. AS I STATED at lvl 39 (I know your all going on about lvl 40 being open to everyone) before had lvl 28-33 that could hit them, now they are protected from lvl 30+.

    It is getting to the point that it is a broken record. OOO I can now be hit by the SAME people as before BUT because there are more than 5 lvls between me and them I am going to whine and complain about it. Seriously use your **** brain and do the logical deductions in your head. It has not seriously changed enough to do this much crying over the change. They will NOT change it back. They posted about this got the feedback and other than a few whiners everyone likes this change.



    That's why they do not complain, but as I've said and I think you do not read, the problem is not being attacked, but who can not attack, it was hard for lvl 26 before it was clear, I went through it all passed, but now the guy reaches 29 and gets screwed because of 20 players has to convey more than he can attack him .... there is not any base capable of defending against 20 persons convey more, then, this is unfair to the 40 + and 50 - because as I said, if the level 66 can attack leveis below 20, why not level 48 can also ?

    if you think that's fair, I'm sorry for you ... but this is not having any notion of logic ...
  • LiLTerror
    LiLTerror
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 34
    PAX_DI wrote: »
    That's why they do not complain, but as I've said and I think you do not read, the problem is not being attacked, but who can not attack, it was hard for lvl 26 before it was clear, I went through it all passed, but now the guy reaches 29 and gets screwed because of 20 players has to convey more than he can attack him .... there is not any base capable of defending against 20 persons convey more, then, this is unfair to the 40 + and 50 - because as I said, if the level 66 can attack leveis below 20, why not level 48 can also ?

    if you think that's fair, I'm sorry for you ... but this is not having any notion of logic ...

    Can you re-write that in English as I cannot read it nor understand what you just said.
  • Micheal Drake
    Micheal Drake
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 15
    i cant understand why ppl are still complaining.
    hell,i cant even understand why the hell ppl still play these waste of time kixeye games. LOL
    me nd a few friends have had many ppl leave kixeye games to join us playing robot rising. a game where the mods/devs actually listen to the player & NOT THE MONEY !!!!

    ALL U MUPPETS ARE JUST SUPPLYING KIXEYE WITH UNLIMITED GREED.
    TAKE SOME GOOD DECENT ADVICE. LEAVE THEIR GAMES & FIND A DECENT GAME TO PLAY SO THE KIXEYE COMPANY DIES A LOT QUICKER THAN THE MODS/DEVS ARE GOING TO KILL IT !!!!
  • Fkitol
    Fkitol
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 23
    i cant understand why ppl are still complaining.
    hell,i cant even understand why the hell ppl still play these waste of time kixeye games. LOL
    me nd a few friends have had many ppl leave kixeye games to join us playing robot rising. a game where the mods/devs actually listen to the player & NOT THE MONEY !!!!

    ALL U MUPPETS ARE JUST SUPPLYING KIXEYE WITH UNLIMITED GREED.
    TAKE SOME GOOD DECENT ADVICE. LEAVE THEIR GAMES & FIND A DECENT GAME TO PLAY SO THE KIXEYE COMPANY DIES A LOT QUICKER THAN THE MODS/DEVS ARE GOING TO KILL IT !!!!

    cool i will try it
    http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=284328
    din't win : Sea Scorpion, Barracuda, Goliath, Battle-cruiser, Dreadnought X, Spectre, Hammerhead B, Corvette, Light Cruiser, Halo, Super Fortress and everything else exept for the stike cruizer ( i had some days off ) and recentlly Interdictor and Battleship - usualy have to work raid days so piss off !!! 4-5 days raids sux But i like the week long raid and the missions also
  • legion381
    legion381
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 800
    PAX_DI wrote: »
    Why, a level 59 player can attack a player of level 46, and level 46 player can attack a maximum level 40 player? This is not unfair to convey players between 40 and 50?


    http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=284328

    please refer to the green advice in my sig
    Just an **** being a Pirate
    "Don't like it go play Farmville"
    Proud winner of the Corvette, Frigate, Destroyer, Destroyer X, Lightcruiser, Lightcruiser X, Battlecruiser, Battlecruiser X, Goliath, Battleship, Super Fortress, Spectre, Strike Cruiser, Dreadnought X, Triton, Thresher and the Mercury
  • Di_MaLuKo
    Di_MaLuKo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 11
    LiLTerror wrote: »
    Can you re-write that in English as I cannot read it nor understand what you just said.


    Isso por que eu nao digito em ingl
  • dennis houtman
    dennis houtman
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 60
    wpointm wrote: »
    Lets look at this logicly. I am currently a level 48 about to jump to 49. I was an old level 31. So under the old system I could hit anyone level 26 up to 36. I only have two raid hulls. Cuda and BC. No Dread X, SC, Goliath, or any other wonderful ship. When the system changed those who were level 26/27 I could no longer hit. They are now level 38 or 39 or around there. So for one the new system actually protects lower players longer. Now if you are getting your base smashed several times a week it's most likely one of two things. Either you pissed someone off or you keep really fat WHs full of res. So if you can't really defend yourself here are a few things you can do.

    1. Keep your WHs low when not bubbled. Yes this sucks but res are easy to get and most players aren't going to level your base if it costs them more then they get.

    2. Find some powerful friends to help. Get a high level friend to level their base.

    3. Move sectors. This probably isn't that great an idea because high level players jump around so much anyways it won't matter.

    4. Make them think you quit playing. This involved not even logging on to BP for at least a week. They will level your base and when the bubble pops come back and see a leveled base still. After a few checks they will assume you quit and most likely un bookmark you.

    I have used all these except moveing sectors. Sure my base gets leveled from time to time but I try to make it not worth the effort and thus far the only fleets to get in have been some dread X.

    Over all this new system has in fact offered me less targets then before and is protecting lower players longer then the old system. So if you all want I have no problem going back to that one... lol

    there is the post i have been waiting for +100 my son plays bp too and just turned 40 but he doesn't get lvled much he got a few du4 turrets and unlocked his ff's after the du4 the wh's stay empty for most of the time and sometimes a lvl50+ comes in and kills it 100% but he doesn't whine about it just hit repair and log on when the dock is repaired to fill the wh's as quick as he can for the next upgrade and/or research
  • Roland Bullock
    Roland Bullock
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 931
    LiLTerror wrote: »
    All of you lower players should breath a sigh of relief. Before the change my son was lvl 28 I was lvl 33 I could hit him, now I can't until he levels up. SO you are actually safer from the big players for longer. AND here is something to think about IF you had concentrated on your base you could have had DU4 researched and INSTALLED on all turrets by old lvl 26-28 new lvl 35-39. My son who is now a lvl 39 has had DU4 done on all turrets since he was a new lvl 28 player (which is around lvl 37/38 now).
    Now if you hit lvl 40 and don't have your base solid, you can only blame yourself. Yes I am helping my son, but I would help anyone in the game learn what they need to do to hit lvl 40 and not become an insta-farm. And no his fleets do not suck either, the KEY is to ASK for help and to LISTEN to what the big players say. You know we were small once too.
    This whole wah wah wah I can now be hit by anyone is so old, when before the lvl change you could have been hit by the same number of players... ohh minus the FEW and I mean FEW 35+ players in the game.

    See there really not getting eaten by the big bad 35's. Its just their excuse because THEY want to prey on their old farms that are -5 from their levels. Its a good tactic though, make it seem as though its the big bad mean 35's and up that are the ones preying on the weak while they're innocent.
    Desert_Warfare
    Level 67 Originated in 142
    Currently in 191
  • Roland Bullock
    Roland Bullock
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 931
    PAX_DI wrote: »
    very funny, easy to talk to would be a player for example level 45 attacking a level 66 player ... no chance of succeeding in the attack ... would be like a 66 attack a lvl 100 if there were one.

    Well does this level 100 player have some sort of turret that the level 66 doesnt have access too? Nope, its just all du4. Once you reach a certain level there isnt any difference in tech, just time played.
    Desert_Warfare
    Level 67 Originated in 142
    Currently in 191
  • LiLTerror
    LiLTerror
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 34
    @ Rolland yes exactly once you hit a certain lvl the only difference is in number of attacks and ships built.

    Ohh and just an FYI, I went over to the post about the lvl changes and did a little math. You complain that you can't hit as many lower lvl players? Well that has changed for nearly all players. Everyone is in a new lvl, I at lvl 33 could no longer hit 28's who are now lvl 37, 38, 39. They can now only be hit by the old lvl 30's So the lvl 30's can only go down 2 lvls according to the new system. Going further into this the old 29's can now only hit 2 lvls down again going on old system. Current lvl 39's go down 5 lvls to 34's which are old lvl 26's which is again 2 lvls. And this continues down the system like this until lvl 21, so from the looks of it, this new lvl system EVENED out the playing field between the players under lvl 40.
  • Tiny Teets
    Tiny Teets
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 623
    Dee McLean wrote: »
    When you look at it from the perspective of how much of a thrashing the higher level can dish out, I would say it's exactly the same.
    o.O

    When that level 70 rolls up to your level 40 base......................then you'll understand a little better.
    ROBNTHROB wrote: »
    First off I was talking about what I said..
  • Occams Razor
    Occams Razor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,228
    ALOT of the problems would be solved if Kix didnt get the D&D syndrome and release the super raid hulls that cant be stopped. The Strike and DX need to be removed from the game just on the point they are too **** powerful. People are rightly **sed off because you cant develop a base defense to accurately cope with these boats, and with the new F/U protection rules, you can get prepped 7 times before your hit for good, about 6 times more than needed with these autopilot hulls. Siege weapons didnt help the fact either.

    Maybe if Kix would honestly upgrade the base defenses(not the P.O.S. Halo crap missile) to current overpowered hull levels, not keep it back when the Hammerhead was the top dog hull. Honestly make it so people have to actually PILOT their ships, not just point/click to the back of the base, sit back and pop a beer and watch. There are alot of things that can be done to upgrade current defenses(howitzer special HINT HINT) maybe people could build better bases.

    All these high level A-holes that quote "play farmville" or "build a better base" I challenge you to scale back your bases to that of a low to mid level 40 and see if you survive. But I know you cowards wont....
    CM Magic Sarap:

     Lying isn't exactly a bannable offense
  • Toy Jun Kie
    Toy Jun Kie
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,259
    Jim Waters wrote: »
    ALOT of the problems would be solved if Kix didnt get the D&D syndrome and release the super raid hulls that cant be stopped. The Strike and DX need to be removed from the game just on the point they are too **** powerful. People are rightly **sed off because you cant develop a base defense to accurately cope with these boats, and with the new F/U protection rules, you can get prepped 7 times before your hit for good, about 6 times more than needed with these autopilot hulls. Siege weapons didnt help the fact either.

    Maybe if Kix would honestly upgrade the base defenses(not the P.O.S. Halo crap missile) to current overpowered hull levels, not keep it back when the Hammerhead was the top dog hull. Honestly make it so people have to actually PILOT their ships, not just point/click to the back of the base, sit back and pop a beer and watch. There are alot of things that can be done to upgrade current defenses(howitzer special HINT HINT) maybe people could build better bases.

    All these high level A-holes that quote "play farmville" or "build a better base" I challenge you to scale back your bases to that of a low to mid level 40 and see if you survive. But I know you cowards wont....

    IF YOU DON'T HAVE DU IV turrets/lvl 4 guns by low mid 40's then you need to find a new game or buy a bubble till you do the upgrades/researches to have them.
  • Rose Warrior
    Rose Warrior
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 50
    It's rather funny that I'm a level 51 and haven't been decently hit since this level change. Wonder where all the hard hitters went? They out trolling easy bases?
  • Occams Razor
    Occams Razor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,228
    IF YOU DON'T HAVE DU IV turrets/lvl 4 guns by low mid 40's then you need to find a new game or buy a bubble till you do the upgrades/researches to have them.

    No sh*T really??? Read the post you fricking moron! Or maybe your just too stupid to know when your sounding like an idiot.

    Here I'll use small words so you can understand easier for your under-developed brain-pan

    Current defenses are not up to par with the super raid hulls. The defenses now are set up for Hammerhead ships as the top hull, not raid hulls. Everyone saying "well we all had to go thru it and learn" Did NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE RAID HULLS!!!!

    Can you understand now you pea brain???
    CM Magic Sarap:

     Lying isn't exactly a bannable offense
  • Roland Bullock
    Roland Bullock
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 931
    Jim Waters wrote: »
    No sh*T really??? Read the post you fricking moron! Or maybe your just too stupid to know when your sounding like an idiot.

    Here I'll use small words so you can understand easier for your under-developed brain-pan

    Current defenses are not up to par with the super raid hulls. The defenses now are set up for Hammerhead ships as the top hull, not raid hulls. Everyone saying "well we all had to go thru it and learn" Did NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE RAID HULLS!!!!

    Can you understand now you pea brain???

    Well ****, I must be missing something. I cant find anything that makes my turrets stronger than du4 and lvl 3 turret specials. I guess we ALL have that problem.
    Desert_Warfare
    Level 67 Originated in 142
    Currently in 191
  • sardonique13
    sardonique13
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,000
    Dee McLean wrote: »
    When you look at it from the perspective of how much of a thrashing the higher level can dish out, I would say it's exactly the same. By level 46, most players have some half decent fleets that can adequately smash someone 5 levels below. An old level 29 was already getting smashed by every decent level 33-34 who made a reasonable attempt on their base so now are able to be smashed by those who are even higher...there is no difference, a base cannot get any flatter than flat ;)

    The high end players are fewer than the mid range players therefore they had less targets under the previous system...this was changed to allow them more targets by widening the gap.

    An old level 34 had the same tech available to them as an old level 36+, the only difference being the time spent playing and experience gained. The higher level player cannot give your base more damage than the 100% damage that the old level 34 did.

    I LOVE that particular line. Perfect explanation. Thank you..
    sardonique

    ex-IKY, ex-DOA, ex-PNLS, never ex-ex.....

    .....hey pirates....I'm back.  Buwahahahaha
  • sardonique13
    sardonique13
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,000
    Well ****, I must be missing something. I cant find anything that makes my turrets stronger than du4 and lvl 3 turret specials. I guess we ALL have that problem.

    ssshhhh....don't tell Jim Waters about the super secret turret that is given out to people once they hit level 54....you know, the one where a monkey sits on top of a tower and throws poo at the attackers. It will just give him more to QQ about. He QQ's about the SCruiser and the Dread X and says that we need better base defenses. I don't know....my base is doing just fine. If a mid-40 doesn't have a max'd out defense system on his/her base....they did something wrong somewhere along the way.
    sardonique

    ex-IKY, ex-DOA, ex-PNLS, never ex-ex.....

    .....hey pirates....I'm back.  Buwahahahaha
  • Roland Bullock
    Roland Bullock
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 931
    Yea he seems to forget that the players who've been playing a long time also didnt have patrol fleets in their base or specials for their turrets......
    Desert_Warfare
    Level 67 Originated in 142
    Currently in 191
  • piratepete67
    piratepete67
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 63
    Jim Waters wrote: »
    ALOT of the problems would be solved if Kix didnt get the D&D syndrome and release the super raid hulls that cant be stopped. The Strike and DX need to be removed from the game just on the point they are too **** powerful. People are rightly **sed off because you cant develop a base defense to accurately cope with these boats, and with the new F/U protection rules, you can get prepped 7 times before your hit for good, about 6 times more than needed with these autopilot hulls. Siege weapons didnt help the fact either.

    Maybe if Kix would honestly upgrade the base defenses(not the P.O.S. Halo crap missile) to current overpowered hull levels, not keep it back when the Hammerhead was the top dog hull. Honestly make it so people have to actually PILOT their ships, not just point/click to the back of the base, sit back and pop a beer and watch. There are alot of things that can be done to upgrade current defenses(howitzer special HINT HINT) maybe people could build better bases.

    All these high level A-holes that quote "play farmville" or "build a better base" I challenge you to scale back your bases to that of a low to mid level 40 and see if you survive. But I know you cowards wont....

    Well Let me put it in the simplest terms so a pea brain like you can understand it.

    #1 - super raid hulls that cant be stopped -I've been playing since BEFORE RR1 when the HH-A was that "Super" raid hull and you know what I SURVIVED . Then next was the HH-B I SURVIVED THAT TOO. And back then we didn't have TURRET SPECIALS EITHER IT WAS AND STILL IS ALL ABOUT BASE DESIGN/WEAPON BALANCE

    #2 - The Strike and DX need to be removed from the game just on the point they are too **** powerful - Well **** people said the SAME F'N things about the HH-A/HH-B and you know what IMHO they're still **** good hulls even being a YEAR OLD.Oh I know you want to go back to the days of when FF's were the best hull/Dark Water/No Advanced Lab.Take off the training diapers put on some big boy pants and LEARN HOW TO PLAY OR GTFO.

    #3 - Maybe if Kix would honestly upgrade the base defenses - Adding the Halo (even Nerfed) Is IMHO A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.Oh what's that you weren't even close to getting the SC/Halo because of Fail shipbuilding so let's punish those that can learn and adopt by taking their toys away.

    #4 - Honestly make it so people have to actually PILOT their ships, not just point/click to the back of the base, sit back and pop a beer and watch. - Sounds to me like you have the type of base that the not so super fortress could break so rather than take the time to design a DECENT base you want everything handed to you.

    #5 - All these high level A-holes that quote "play farmville" or "build a better base" I challenge you to scale back your bases to that of a low to mid level 40 and see if you survive. But I know you cowards wont.... - What do you want "us" to scale back? By the low 40's you should have DU IV RESEARCHED.You should have HOWIE IV/SENT IV/CEREBUS ROCKETS IV/BOMBARD ROCKETS IV/FLAK GUNS IV/YOU SHOULD BE IN THE PROCESS OF UPGRADING YOUR TURRETS FROM Titanium III to Depleted Uranium IV. (Which I had all of the above at old level 30 - New level 43)
    Jim Waters wrote: »
    No sh*T really??? Read the post you fricking moron! Or maybe your just too stupid to know when your sounding like an idiot.

    Here I'll use small words so you can understand easier for your under-developed brain-pan

    Current defenses are not up to par with the super raid hulls. The defenses now are set up for Hammerhead ships as the top hull, not raid hulls. Everyone saying "well we all had to go thru it and learn" Did NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE RAID HULLS!!!!

    Can you understand now you pea brain???

    #6 - Current defenses are not up to par with the super raid hulls. The defenses now are set up for Hammerhead ships as the top hull, not raid hulls. - How the F'K do you think the ORIGINAL winners got those HH-A/HH-B Hulls OH YEAH THEY HAD TO WIN A COMPETITION AND THERE WAS ONLY ONE WINNER PER SECTOR NOT LIKE IT IS NOW WHERE ANYONE CAN GET THOSE "TOP" HULLS IF THEY MEET A QUOTA.If your base is that WEAK then you need to take BASE DESIGN CLASSES I GUESS.
Sign In or Register to comment.