new attack base level limitation

• Di_MaLuKo
    Di_MaLuKo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 11
    then, if there is not no changing it, paying or not, as the game is free, so it only remains to level 40s players leave the game and actually stop crying, oh who would like to see the over 50s farmer would ...
  • Fkitol
    Fkitol
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 23
    Mike Wood wrote: »
    the reason they changed it is so that high level players actually have people to hit. by the old lvls, if you were a 32, there should be no difference between that base and a lvl 36 or higher. therefore it makes sense to open up the hitting ranges. they drew the line at the old 29, which was too low. it should be bumped up to the old 31.
    ps: stop your crying

look i am lvl 51 and i don't give a shiet to how many times i get my base hit but the way it goes we will not have ppl to hit under 50 soon !
    so if u think it is about cry u right i cry bcouse i will not have my favorite game soon lol but
    i will go on
    dunno about glitcheye they need your dollar so wille u pay they will not care about small fish lol
    and in the end i will play wot or find any other better game to play and fukitol this shiet lmao
    din't win : Sea Scorpion, Barracuda, Goliath, Battle-cruiser, Dreadnought X, Spectre, Hammerhead B, Corvette, Light Cruiser, Halo, Super Fortress and everything else exept for the stike cruizer ( i had some days off ) and recentlly Interdictor and Battleship - usualy have to work raid days so piss off !!! 4-5 days raids sux But i like the week long raid and the missions also
  • Fkitol
    Fkitol
    Greenhorn
    still the fact remains that 46 (31) could have been hit by 59 (35) before the update.
    You complain about losing easy targets low down.. so its ok for you to hit weaker players, but not for anyone else above you?

maybe you shoulda worked on that farm of yours before you went and built the shiny shizzle.. ;)

but not by a 66 and on so drop it dude the way it is a lvl 40 can be hit by anyone above him and it is not fair
    but if u happy so go play and fukitol lmao
    din't win : Sea Scorpion, Barracuda, Goliath, Battle-cruiser, Dreadnought X, Spectre, Hammerhead B, Corvette, Light Cruiser, Halo, Super Fortress and everything else exept for the stike cruizer ( i had some days off ) and recentlly Interdictor and Battleship - usualy have to work raid days so piss off !!! 4-5 days raids sux But i like the week long raid and the missions also
  • Di_MaLuKo
    Di_MaLuKo
    Greenhorn
    still the fact remains that 46 (31) could have been hit by 59 (35) before the update.
    You complain about losing easy targets low down.. so its ok for you to hit weaker players, but not for anyone else above you?

maybe you shoulda worked on that farm of yours before you went and built the shiny shizzle.. ;)

Brilliant is a balanced game, q is the way it is unbalanced, do not care about my base to receive attacks, I'm 48 and being attacked is part of the game, now the game is too easy for big fish, and who is level 40 is no time .... there should be a limit as before, before it was 5 above or below .. Why it can not be above or below 10?
  • Joseph Blake
    Joseph Blake
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 546
    OK, there is no more old system! So stop using " under the old system " as an excuse to farm as low as you can hit.
    The new system was put in place to even out the POWER difference between levels to make it a more fair battle ground.
    The only change I see from the new system is that the higher levels have more targets. Nothing notable has been changed for any other level. Under the old system A 35+ could not hit a level 29 before but now they can. Nothing else has made any big change but this.
    If your a level 40 getting farmed, I say you have every right to complain. Kixeye catered to the high levels that whined about" We won't have any bases to hit:crying:" so kixeye changed the original setup because they didn't want to lose their coin.
  • Fkitol
    Fkitol
    Greenhorn
    OK, there is no more old system! So stop using " under the old system " as an excuse to farm as low as you can hit.
    The new system was put in place to even out the POWER difference between levels to make it a more fair battle ground.
    The only change I see from the new system is that the higher levels have more targets. Nothing notable has been changed for any other level. Under the old system A 35+ could not hit a level 29 before but now they can. Nothing else has made any big change but this.
    If your a level 40 getting farmed, I say you have every right to complain. Kixeye catered to the high levels that whined about" We won't have any bases to hit:crying:" so kixeye changed the original setup because they didn't want to lose their coin.

agreed but in the end it is gonna be worst the bfore with no players below 50 to hit the big **** are gonna start cry again lmao and leave the game giving no more coins to glitcheye
  • wpointm
    wpointm
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 318
    but not by a 66 and on so drop it dude the way it is a lvl 40 can be hit by anyone above him and it is not fair
    but if u happy so go play and fukitol lmao

So you don't want anyone to be able to hit a level 40 that is above him? Maybe you should try farmville.
  • Fkitol
    Fkitol
    Greenhorn
    wpointm wrote: »
    So you don't want anyone to be able to hit a level 40 that is above him? Maybe you should try farmville.

i was talking about a 66+ hitting a 40
    it should have a bracket like bfore so it would give players time to grow
    but if u don't want them to grow it is ok they will leave and so do i if i do not have bases to hit
    but is ok this game is full of glitches anyway lol
  • TwistedM1ND
    TwistedM1ND
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 86
    Im a level 42, when im online, i can hold out most attacks anywhere up to level 55, offline, well,lets say it hurts when i log on, haha. i dont really mind being able to get hit by above, most of the time its because i sunk their fleet or did something to piss them off anyway haha.

In saying that, most players who hit my base, take dmg, not worth the res, and will either inboxing me saying nice base, or i inbox them saying nice hit.

Point being, if you hurt them, and your nice to them, they wont bother with 10-12 hour repairs for 5mill res. Keep your stocks low, and your defense tough, at the end of the day, hit repair.

The only thing i dont like, if not having a single shockwave BP or anything along those lines that give you the ability to hit back, a lot harder to hit a 53 then defend against one. lol
    TwistedMiND - free Agent lol
  • Joseph Blake
    Joseph Blake
    Skilled Warrior
    wpointm wrote: »
    5 levels up 5 down and the level change makes things fair. There is no need to keep levels anymore after 40 if anyone higher can hit him so I say take off the level from peoples bases 40+ and then the upper levels won't know who the 40's are and maybe they will un-knowingly hit someone their own level.
    Edit: Also give everyone level 40+ the same base shape so with same base shape and no Number all you will know is they are 40+. then see how things go
  • No..Beard
    No..Beard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 3,793
    FFS, look at the numbers here (old and new):

OLD....New:
    35+.....59, but very very few old 35+

New 40s can be hit by 40-58.
    As 29s, they also could be hit by 34s.

The ONLY new vulnerability is that the rarely found 35's (old) can now hit them.
    1) There are very very few old 35s in the game at all.
    2) most of that rare breed are NOT hitting the old 29s.

So what are you complaining about !?

Sheesh. Grow up.

BP ID: 1038         WC ID: 1476        VC ID: 18589     Tome ID: 3698   

• Gene Fedorow
    Gene Fedorow
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 39
    PAX_DI wrote: »
    Why, a level 59 player can attack a player of level 46, and level 46 player can attack a maximum level 40 player? This is not unfair to convey players between 40 and 50?

Players at level 40 enter the Shark Tank.
    All the big sharks swimming together and are exposed to hostility from any other shark in the tank.
    In the Shark Tank ...all is fair game.

Get used to it.
    Put your big boy pants on and swim with the others.
    :cool:
  • Joseph Blake
    Joseph Blake
    Skilled Warrior

OLD....New:

The ONLY new vulnerability is that the rarely found 35's (old) can now hit them.

Sheesh. Grow up.

You miss my point. The new level structure was to make battle more fair, so if a leve 34 could hit a level 29(under old system) how is it that a level 34 could still hit a 29 in the new? what has been changed to make it fair? The change only gave higher level players more targets and made the game harder for level 29-30 (old system).
  • wpointm
    wpointm
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 318
    You miss my point. The new level structure was to make battle more fair, so if a leve 34 could hit a level 29(under old system) how is it that a level 34 could still hit a 29 in the new? what has been changed to make it fair? The change only gave higher level players more targets and made the game harder for level 29-30 (old system).

What has changed is that in the old system I was a level 31 and could hit a level 26. Now I am a level 48 and an old level 26 is a level 36 which I can't hit. In the old system it was very hard to find a level 35+ so a level 29 could be hit by almost anyone above them anyways. I say go back to the old way. I had more target then.
  • Capt_Spalding
    Capt_Spalding
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 33
    We are just wasting our time talking about this, higher level players will always quote the old levels (they don't exist anymore so stop going on about them!) the 55+ level players are too spineless to hit at their own levels, and from what I've experienced recently they coin their way to the top (is the build time for the new SF less than a day from the start of Storm Farce?!?)
    So if you want to play on a fair level it's not going to happen, I made loads of mistakes when I started so even though I am level 45 in reality I'm probably only mid to high 30's, lower levels learn from me, read the forums and don't make mistakes early on, this way you'll have a stromg base when you hit 40, it wont make any difference because the level 55+ players will use you as a farm, they're brave like that!
    Higher level players will tell you to go and play Farmville as they farm you, ironic or what?
  • P-A-X_KO
    P-A-X_KO
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 3
    so let me see if i understand the new level system

29 => 40
    30 => 43
    31 => 45
    32 => 48
    33 => 51
    34 => 55
    35 => 59
    36 => 65
    37 => 71
    38 => 78
    39 => 87

so u guys think is fair a lvl 39 hit a 29 ? **** no
    we need some more limitation against the big players for the 40 - 55 range or @ least 40 -50
    not everybody coins like u
    not everybody has the wfday to play
    so don't come with your usual excuses
    and by the way i am 45 and pretty much my base resists well to attacks
    but i think about tomorrow
    lvl 40 players will leave
    and in the future a lot of ppl will leave the game as soon as they get 40 and get smashed
    so go on coinning smashing small lvl players
    i don't give a rat's ****
    2 busy to play
    but it is unfair
  • trivie
    trivie
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 278

OLD....New:

Sheesh. Grow up.

Your statement is wrong, New level 40 can be hit by level 35 + to the highest level in the game, and mostly are being hit by those 60 plus, not those that are just above them or even 6 levels above them.

There are plenty of old level 35 plus players, I guess you have not been around that much in game to see that almost every sector has on average atleast 2 old level 35 plus players. The problem that people are complaining about is not that are not enough higher levels, They are complaining that they are be hit 10 to 20 levels higher then they are.
  • Weresquirrel
    Weresquirrel
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 9,977

The players who used to be mid-twenties have it better, but 29/40 got scrooged. Now that the raid is over there's time to write a player guide to surviving level 40. Would take effort to write it well--would you read/use if one were available?
  • Micheal Drake
    Micheal Drake
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 15
    shat me,this fella has hit the nail completely on the fooking head.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QbagffyWSOo

hurray to hackers for screwing over the greedy bastards who screw the coiners over !!!!
  • Dusty Kelly Rose
    Dusty Kelly Rose
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 219
    I don't care who can hit me... I'm level 42. Still would have been old 29, shortly to be 30. I have had Du4 for a bit... about half my turrets are lvl 4. I don't have all the specials yet, but i'm slowly getting there. Now for the whiny bs'ing higher ups. You did NOT get hit by a 34 when you were 29-30... BECAUSE THERE WAS NONE.

My second point... when you were a level 29/30 you could hit old level 25/26.. now all we CAN HIT IS OLD 28 ... 30's well there target range is totally screwed.

You tell us to deal with it.. fine we are. BUT I WANT MY FARM SELECTION BACK. You still get to hit down... we can't we pretty much have to hit parallel right now until we are about 48-50.

Higher levels are showing themselves to be hypocrites, they chose to ignore the whole picture.
    Beautiful_Seahag OFC
    Level 88
  • Azza-le
    Azza-le
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 174
    shut up moaning about being hit you bunch of loooooooooooooooooosers
  • Capt_Spalding
    Capt_Spalding
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 33
    Azza-le wrote: »
    shut up moaning about being hit you bunch of loooooooooooooooooosers

Calm down, calm down!
    :)
  • Azza-le
    Azza-le
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 174
    sounding a bit of a scouser there lol
  • Fkitol
    Fkitol
    Greenhorn
    I don't care who can hit me... I'm level 42. Still would have been old 29, shortly to be 30. I have had Du4 for a bit... about half my turrets are lvl 4. I don't have all the specials yet, but i'm slowly getting there. Now for the whiny bs'ing higher ups. You did NOT get hit by a 34 when you were 29-30... BECAUSE THERE WAS NONE.

My second point... when you were a level 29/30 you could hit old level 25/26.. now all we CAN HIT IS OLD 28 ... 30's well there target range is totally screwed.

You tell us to deal with it.. fine we are. BUT I WANT MY FARM SELECTION BACK. You still get to hit down... we can't we pretty much have to hit parallel right now until we are about 48-50.

Higher levels are showing themselves to be hypocrites, they chose to ignore the whole picture.

why should they care the big players were all privileged by glitcheye decision on letting lvl 40+ open for hit so they are hitting smaller players then before and don't give a shiet about the rest
    what is stupid couse small players will leave and they will be bored again! and then they will care about
    they will be whining :crying: they will cry complain :(:confused: and stop the most important o.O:mad:
    the coin flow
    then glitcheye will do something about it
  • Fkitol
    Fkitol
    Greenhorn
  • LiLTerror
    LiLTerror
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 34
    All of you lower players should breath a sigh of relief. Before the change my son was lvl 28 I was lvl 33 I could hit him, now I can't until he levels up. SO you are actually safer from the big players for longer. AND here is something to think about IF you had concentrated on your base you could have had DU4 researched and INSTALLED on all turrets by old lvl 26-28 new lvl 35-39. My son who is now a lvl 39 has had DU4 done on all turrets since he was a new lvl 28 player (which is around lvl 37/38 now).
    Now if you hit lvl 40 and don't have your base solid, you can only blame yourself. Yes I am helping my son, but I would help anyone in the game learn what they need to do to hit lvl 40 and not become an insta-farm. And no his fleets do not suck either, the KEY is to ASK for help and to LISTEN to what the big players say. You know we were small once too.
    This whole wah wah wah I can now be hit by anyone is so old, when before the lvl change you could have been hit by the same number of players... ohh minus the FEW and I mean FEW 35+ players in the game.
  • Fkitol
    Fkitol
    Greenhorn
    LiLTerror wrote: »
    All of you lower players should breath a sigh of relief. Before the change my son was lvl 28 I was lvl 33 I could hit him, now I can't until he levels up. SO you are actually safer from the big players for longer. AND here is something to think about IF you had concentrated on your base you could have had DU4 researched and INSTALLED on all turrets by old lvl 26-28 new lvl 35-39. My son who is now a lvl 39 has had DU4 done on all turrets since he was a new lvl 28 player (which is around lvl 37/38 now).
    Now if you hit lvl 40 and don't have your base solid, you can only blame yourself. Yes I am helping my son, but I would help anyone in the game learn what they need to do to hit lvl 40 and not become an insta-farm. And no his fleets do not suck either, the KEY is to ASK for help and to LISTEN to what the big players say. You know we were small once too.
    This whole wah wah wah I can now be hit by anyone is so old, when before the lvl change you could have been hit by the same number of players... ohh minus the FEW and I mean FEW 35+ players in the game.

it works for a lvl 28 bfore lvl 39 now
    we are talking about lvl 40 been hit by what a **** ever highest level we have in the game
  • LiLTerror
    LiLTerror
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 34
    Fukitol you seriously did not read what I wrote... HE IS LVL 39 NOW before the change he was hit by LVL 33's the new 51's SO at lvl 39 he is safe from 11 that is ELEVEN levels. Yes you are saying lvl 40 what I SAID was the NEW system now protects players longer. AT lvl 40 you are open up to those 11 levels yes, but you were HIT by lvl 29-34 before. Which is the new lvl 40-55 SO the only thing that has changed is now anyone over lvl 55 can now hit you! How many players over 55 CAN YOU COUNT ON THE MAP? I BET it would take you a full 2 weeks to find more than 100! So stop whining about the change!
  • Di_MaLuKo
    Di_MaLuKo
    Greenhorn
    LiLTerror wrote: »

I'm not complaining about being attacked, and yes, these big fish can attack many leveis below them ... then, I'm 48, okay? but they can also attack a level 40, and even less than 1 minute basis ... because the big fish have strong fleets to a level 40 ....
    what I claim is for a better balancing of the game because I could attack the old 26, something that no longer can do more today ... ie, not only how many players I left without targets ... and we will not live to hunt salvs this **** game ...

understand or not, I wanted to see the big fish, if it were level 50 - now .... would not be complaining the same way??

once every 50 - will leave the game because there is no grace in being attacked all the time and not have anyone to attack ...
  • Fros-t
    Fros-t
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 347
    so its fair for me old 31 new 50 to have absolutely no targets below my level only above my lvl think about that as you pull your head out of your **** and realize you cant have everything you want just cause you are having your **** handed to you by people higher lvl then you just remember that in the old system i would still be able to level your **** day in and day out cause you would be within 5 lvls of me so stop your **** and get the **** over it.

I agree.The only people it hurt really was the level 31s and 32s.
    Fros-t