AMERICANS ONLY accepting levels 25+

• Semper-Fi Cobra
    Semper-Fi Cobra
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 2

I thought I saw you sec. 333 fighting the THAI.  Was it you?
  • Steven_M0350
    Steven_M0350
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 4

Hi I would like to join because I think this is a good group to join. I was off line for about 1 year and am trying to catch up with some major upgrades that I don't have yet. then I will be ready for war. the group im in is a good group but not right for me (blood legion), seems that a change is in order for me please contact me at [email protected] I will be looking for your awesome clan badge.
  • charles.shockley.5
    charles.shockley.5
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2

I am in sector 47. have been there since I started. My wife is also sector 47. We are looking to join you. I am level 28 she is level 24   
  • charles.shockley.5
    charles.shockley.5
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2

I am in sector 47. have been there since I started. My wife is also sector 47. We are looking to join you. I am level 28 she is level 24 . I was born and raised in ND. Still live in ND. My wife was born in MN  

• urmypuppet
    urmypuppet
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2019 Posts: 18

send me a sector and a tag...this marine is ready to kick ****

• ranger584
    ranger584
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 244
    im a army veteran of 27 years no need for american only that shows racism and if you do this i will make sure you follow TOS couse if not you will not last even in TOS  your post violates THE  Tos from kixeye 

• Drone
    Drone
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 436
    YOK clan it is then (YANKS ONLY CLAN)? Only for the brainwashed masses clan maybe OFTBM not a bad TAG name also? Stand up to National Anthem clan SUTNA? In the land of the freeeeeee. Pay your taxes and hospital insurance or your F****d land that is!! One more thing USA USA USA USA USA USA!! Sing like you mean it unless your one of the homeless veterans struggling to survive on the scrapheap left to die. Living the American dream "You have to be asleep to believe it "quote from the great man himself, George Carlin!!!
  • Calvin Johnson
    Calvin Johnson
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 4
    how do i get in