Banning Firends

• Stefan the great
    Stefan the great
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 489
    Well this made me laugh, almost feel sorry for the thread starter for being that stupid.
    SEAPROS wrote: »
    Awesome job stefan the great, now i bow to yr superiority

Alliance - No alliance

Bring back the playing into the game, Reduce build & repairtimes and add a drydock or something like that!
  • Hankthe4th
    Hankthe4th
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 12
    What most fail to realise here is he is trying to goad Kixeye in to banning him, he probs does not Hack at all and all he is doing is trying to get some gold off Kixeye as an appology for banning his arse when they find out he does not hack.

Its what a lot of people are doing now just to get free Gold.

My thoughts are ban him because of this post then check his account, if he is a hacker then Ban him for good.

but hey what do i know
  • KIXEYE CS Xandamere
    KIXEYE CS Xandamere
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,120
    Hankthe4th wrote: »
    What most fail to realise here is he is trying to goad Kixeye in to banning him, he probs does not Hack at all and all he is doing is trying to get some gold off Kixeye as an appology for banning his arse when they find out he does not hack.

My thoughts are ban him because of this post then check his account, if he is a hacker then Ban him for good.

but hey what do i know

Oh, don't worry, I checked. :)
    Kixeye Customer Service

Fortis fortuna adiuvat
  • DEADP00L
    DEADP00L
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,056
    Ta2z wrote: »
    You piece of **** Gobblin' **** ****...... Ya Bann my friends that never Cheated a day in there LIVES....... I'm L'il Scurvey...ID 2672727.... in sector 254...... **** YOU KIXEYE....... Not one of my friends are Cheats...... Ask me..... I know........ I'm the Mother **** that has been using the **** Hack...... Ya wanna Ban someone....... Ban Me ya **** Suckers....... My Lawyers will have fun with this !!!!! **** YOU SWAG...... WILL..... SUCK MY **** !

This is clearly against the forum rules.
    ...Thus sayeth Magic bunny so it must be true. You are as likable and have as much credibility as what I find on my toilet paper after wiping my **** when I take a "Magic bunny".

• PITA
    PITA
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 30
    Hankthe4th wrote: »

but hey what do i know

OK, however regardless, he is admitting to multi accts -- AND he gave alt ID acct name in original post while logged on to his main acct email addy....... multi acct is bannable
  • BlkPanther
    BlkPanther
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 102
    Oh, don't worry, I checked. :)

LMAO. Nice job :cool:
    Blk Panther
    Alliance:  No Mercy

Always showing no mercy....
  • Ewokie
    Ewokie
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,517
    taz.jpg

pwned lol
    Image may contain: text and outdoor
  • KIXEYE CS Xandamere
    KIXEYE CS Xandamere
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,120
    Alright, going to shut this one down for the night...it really should have been shut down already due to the language used, but in some cases we want to make a clear point to the community that we do, in fact, actively look for and take action against those who seek to cheat in our games.
    Kixeye Customer Service

Fortis fortuna adiuvat
This discussion has been closed.