Banning Firends

• DOC-ICU
    DOC-ICU
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 1,335
    So, what's fun about this thread is the admission of hacking on an alternate account, but unfortunately you neglected to realize that this forum account has the same registered email address as your primary Facebook & Battle Pirates account.

Whoops.
    lol that was **** hilarious dude
     [GOAT] DOC
  • PITA
    PITA
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 30

now THAT is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! Way to go Xandemere - AWESOME sense of humor!
  • J3ST3R
    J3ST3R
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 142
    epicthread.gif
    Level 59 in-sector hitter, deal with it.  Raid Hulls: Strike Cruiser, Battleship, Interdictor, Dread-X...and more.  FTP!
  • dop
    dop
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,026
    Hahahaah, gold!!
    semi retired pirate, the seas got to greedy.
  • kris1019
    kris1019
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 3,474
    We haven't had a good ban hammering in a while. Now we get two in one night. Christmas come early this year.
  • antman
    antman
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,293
    Qaulity thread.

Come out of your box more often Xandamere
  • oldfart
    oldfart
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 277
    THHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWWWAAAACCCKKKKKK that was you and all your friends getting hit by the ban hammer.
  • MaliceFYR
    MaliceFYR
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 46
    This is amazing.. can we sticky this thread LOL

• Kenatelli-142
    Kenatelli-142
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,961
    This is great LOL. What a dumbass lol
    Level 1 - Currently reset without explanation so Kixeye can try to make more money
    User ID is: 419272
    "Only way you can wear me out is to stitch my name on your pants" ~ Kenatelli
    My YouTube Channel ~> Here <~
  • WANTED_FYR
    WANTED_FYR
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 351
    560948_281370581970391_429060508_n.jpg
    ummmmmmmmmmm open mouth insert foot
    [COLOR="#00FF00"]Game Name : WANTED[/COLOR] [COLOR="#00FF00"] Level: LOL ??[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#00FF00"][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Current sector 284 :lol:[/COLOR]Sectors Visited 227, 123, 426, 266, 229, 445, 351, 331, 228, 107, 343, 1 , 420, 324, 254, 485, 36, 216, 403, 407, 408, 214, 368, 454, 350, 89, 299, 252, 265, 60, 124, 218, 244, 288, 280, 256, 48, 157, 29,129[/COLOR]
  • Dark Lord Chuckles
    Dark Lord Chuckles
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 3,228
    The-Jester wrote: »
    You have lawyers in your mums basement?? You are a FAIL!!

There are some real lawyers who play this game, including me. However, none of them would ever represent this clown.

Oh, and this is the best thread ever.
    Yes, I'm back to playing this game. Someone shoot me.
  • exracer327
    exracer327
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 595
    LOL... this thread is epic.

For the op... here's your sign.
    So, what's fun about this thread is the admission of hacking on an alternate account, but unfortunately you neglected to realize that this forum account has the same registered email address as your primary Facebook & Battle Pirates account.

Whoops.
  • n0s_speed
    n0s_speed
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 3,636
    lmfao....this should be stickied! great wall of shame!

good one xandamere!
    In Game Name: n0s_speed
    Alliance: DOA
    Level: 66

• MisterX
    MisterX
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 104
    lol this thread is full of win !!!!
  • Hast at work
    Hast at work
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 2,308
    Awesome, just Awesome.

I'm SOOOoOOoOooo hoping this means kixeye has closed the latest hack loophole. Was getting tired of wondering how SO MANY people have the cash to buy $400 worth of imaginary dreads without kixeye suddenly rivaling apple for the most valuable company in the world.
    Base Name: Praetor [Locust]
    Current Level: 63 Current Sector: Pansyland
    Raid Hulls: All of them, yes, all of them.
    Oh and we didn't do it for money.
  • James Frazer
    James Frazer
    Master Tactician
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 2,228
    So, Mr Thread Owner... Would you like some Vaseline for all those burns?
    Name: The_Predator

Alliance: The Road Crew

http://www.youtube.com/user/SparrowHawky/videos <- My youtube channel  

Trogar: "Your base sounds like a Missile Baser's dream. Hopefully James Frazer isn't anywhere near you...." 
    Ascension: "As I posted on your YouTube page, you're the number one reason I keep two flak turrets on my base."
  • Hast at work
    Hast at work
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 2,308
    So, Mr Thread Owner... Would you like some Vaseline for all those burns?

It aint the burns he needs the vaseline for.
    Base Name: Praetor [Locust]
    Current Level: 63 Current Sector: Pansyland
    Raid Hulls: All of them, yes, all of them.
    Oh and we didn't do it for money.
  • Vlad1
    Vlad1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 75
    Ta2z wrote: »
    You piece of **** Gobblin' **** ****...... Ya Bann my friends that never Cheated a day in there LIVES....... I'm L'il Scurvey...ID 2672727.... in sector 254...... **** YOU KIXEYE....... Not one of my friends are Cheats...... Ask me..... I know........ I'm the Mother **** that has been using the **** Hack...... Ya wanna Ban someone....... Ban Me ya **** Suckers....... My Lawyers will have fun with this !!!!! **** YOU SWAG...... WILL..... SUCK MY **** !
    I think I know you?... aren't you my anger management counselor?
    IGN:  Vlad
    BP Level:  77

• Tony_b
    Tony_b
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 8
    Another banned base to hit lol
  • Bite Me
    Bite Me
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 449
    Very funny and a cracking response... but the cynic in me can't help but wonder..... had the op not been so dumb and had he used his alt account to post this thread instead of his his real one... I suspect this thread would just be deleted... can't help but feel that Kixeye is looking for any good PR they can get at the minute :/
    We do bug fixing all the time.
    JDredbull wrote: »
    lol what a mess eh
    :lol:
  • orcaone
    orcaone
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,168
    He's definitely a contender for the Darwin Awards. ROFLMAO.
  • jd4252
    jd4252
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 24
    WOW very nice to see that some one is actually going to pay a lawyer lots of money to get a HACKED account back!!!! LMAO HAHHAHAHHAHAHA.......... Maybe if ya had spent that money on the game ya wouldn't be banned right now!!??!!??!!??!! YA THINK!! Let me see one week after a raid you had 4 or 5 fleets of dreads at about $400 bucks each? Yeah no red flags there buddy. Take your medicine and have a big slice of humble pie!!!! Oh and PLEASE kixeye do not close or delete this thread I have not laughed this hard in weeks!!!
  • Whiskey_Baconator
    Whiskey_Baconator
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 70
    good to see they are atleast trying to ban the hackers
    DFWDP
  • BlkPanther
    BlkPanther
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 102
    Vlad1 wrote: »
    I think I know you?... aren't you my anger management counselor?

LMAO!!!!! He **** sure isn't mine!!! :lol::lol:
    Blk Panther
    Alliance:  No Mercy

Always showing no mercy....
  • Mateo107
    Mateo107
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 27
    I love you, you gave me my new Signature <3
    You piece of **** Gobblin' **** ****...... Ya Bann my friends that never Cheated a day in there LIVES....... I'm L'il Scurvey...ID 2672727.... in sector 254...... **** YOU KIXEYE....... Not one of my friends are Cheats...... Ask me..... I know........ I'm the Mother **** that has been using the **** Hack...... Ya wanna Ban someone....... Ban Me ya **** Suckers....... My Lawyers will have fun with this !!!!! **** YOU SWAG...... WILL..... SUCK MY **** !
    LVL 53
    Sector- Changes every week
    You piece of C*ck Gobblin' F#ckin ****...... Ya Bann my friends that never Cheated a day in there LIVES....... I'm L'il Scurvey...ID 2672727.... in sector 254...... F#CK YOU KIXEYE....... Not one of my friends are Cheats...... Ask me..... I know........ I'm the Mother F#cker that has been using the F#ckin Hack...... Ya wanna Ban someone....... Ban Me ya C*ck Suckers....... My Lawyers will have fun with this !!!!! F#CK YOU SWAG...... WILL..... SUCK MY C*CK !
  • The-BOONDOX
    The-BOONDOX
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 465
    you just admitted hacking you dumbass what they gonna credit you back for buying the hack tool? fark off you fool.
    The-BoonDox level 33 home sect ****.......FARK FEAR SUCK RIGHT HERE
  • Ewokie
    Ewokie
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,517

You sir, are a dumbass.
    Image may contain: text and outdoor
  • aps
    aps
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 561
    this is just the tip of the iceberg with the hackers.. they are all over now and all open admit to doing it as nothing seems to be done, the ban hammer has been lost i did make a thread about this subject but they deleted it. prob cos it wasn't about me spending lots of gold sighhhh
  • Kabuiki Shaddar
    Kabuiki Shaddar
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 134
    VERY NICELY DONE CS Xandamere

Kixeye.jpg

STUPID NOOB! GOT DUMPED ON!
  • ttoozz
    ttoozz
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 254
    l.jpg