Damage Protection Rule Changes

  • Rumseeker
    Rumseeker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,893
    Skarr wrote: »
    I really don't see how you think this will eliminate 'buddy bubbles'
    A player merely lays more than 25% of his buildings in an area where they are clear of his turrets - mate comes in and smashes "more than 25% of base" - viola - instant bubbles.
    I appreciate that you are attempting to do something about this - but it is a bit like pushing water UPHILL with a needle.

    lol You don't get it.. yeah they can lay out 25% to get a Buddy bubble but they are locked into that.. if they attack.. the bubble is GONE and they still have to repair and start all over over again to get the bubble.
    Rumseeker
    Lvl 34
    Sector 361
    ID 1122925
    Browser: Firefox
    OS: WIndows 7

    "Kicking the crap out of RRs wherever they Frubble"
  • Rumseeker
    Rumseeker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,893
    Double post.. deleting
    Rumseeker
    Lvl 34
    Sector 361
    ID 1122925
    Browser: Firefox
    OS: WIndows 7

    "Kicking the crap out of RRs wherever they Frubble"
  • DarkKnight
    DarkKnight
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 663
    Rumseeker wrote: »
    There's nothing stopping you from attacking fleets. Never has been.

    Stop pissing and moaning about the attack button. Not coming back.


    Of course it isn't.


    But pissing and moaning got YOU guys the bubble system changed, so get used to that!
    Shiba wrote: »
    We ask for help with ship build times, what do you give us.. ANOTHER FRIGGIN SHIP to build..
    THIS is the bullshit you people have been cooking up while your core gameplay gets staler than a mummies ****.
    Jim Waters wrote: »
    yah, the "game Balance" is the golden rule, Balance the game so they get all the gold, thats the rule
  • Rumseeker
    Rumseeker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,893
    DarkKnight wrote: »
    Of course it isn't.


    But pissing and moaning got YOU guys the bubble system changed, so get used to that!

    Actually, people seeing a problem is what got the bubble buddy system changed, just as they saw a problem with the "Attack Button". It got changed. Get used to that. Game evolves.
    Rumseeker
    Lvl 34
    Sector 361
    ID 1122925
    Browser: Firefox
    OS: WIndows 7

    "Kicking the crap out of RRs wherever they Frubble"
  • Occams Razor
    Occams Razor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,228
    well if you dont want to be attacked dont play a battle game. Its like playing COD and complaining when someone shoots you.

    You're upset that people have found a way to keep themselves safe against the griefers that **** about it. Theres a difference between being attacked and someone getting off on making every in game moment absolute hell for other players. THATS not Battle pirates.
    CM Magic Sarap:

     Lying isn't exactly a bannable offense
  • WANTED_FYR
    WANTED_FYR
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 351
    NOTE: Make sure you've read the rules for posting in this forum: http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=185189 . Also be sure to read this post in it's entirety before you reply. Any posts that do not comply with the forum rules, will be promptly removed.

    Greeting Captains, we’ve received substantial feedback from the Community that the current Damage Protection rules foster an environment that encourages “Buddy Bubbling.” We gone back to the drawing table and developed a new Damage Protection System that we hope balances the game for everyone. Read the details below and we look forward to reading your thoughts.

    Why change the Damage Protection rules?
    With the current set of rules, players are able to indefinitely hide behind the damage protection bubble by using the “Buddy Bubble” exploit. Obviously, this is not the desired game experience, and a tweak to the rules can prevent it.

    Proposed New Damage Protection Rules
    Under the new system, there will be four different instances (two different situations) in which a player’s base would receive Damage Protection:
    • When a base has suffered 25% - 49% damage at the end of an attack, the base will receive 12 hours of Damage Protection.
    • When a base has suffered 50% - 74% damage at the end of an attack, the base will receive 24 hours of Damage Protection.
    • When a base has suffered 75% - 100% damage at the end of an attack, the base will receive 36 hours of Damage Protection.
    • When a base has been attacked 8 times in four hours (but suffered less than 25% damage), the base will receive 1 hour of Damage Protection.
    For the last rule of Damage Protection, we feel it’s still necessary to allow players the one-hour of protection for those that are repeatedly getting their docks hit with rockets and/or snipers (SFB3). Also, if you attack another player’s fleets or base, the number of attacks made against you within the past four hours will be reset to zero and remove the bubble from your base (if already under Damage Protection).

    Q: I need to buddy bubble so I can build/upgrade my buildings; how will I make any progress?
    A: There’s no challenge in a game where players are immune to penalties. Suffering delays to build times is part of the game; however, there are things that you can do such as relocating to a sector that does not have as much base hitting, or join an alliance where other players will take you under their wing.

    Q: Will you be changing how long it takes for certain buildings to repair like the Dock or the Launchpad?
    A: Currently there are no plans to change the repair times for any buildings; however, after the new Damage Protection System goes live, we will closely monitor the situation and see if any changes need to be made.

    Q: My Dock is going to get pummeled all the time; how will I be able to launch my fleets?
    A: If players are plotting against you, recruit some allies or join an existing group. Players will be much less likely to continuously attack your dock if they know that your allies will retaliate against them. There’s strength in numbers.

    ok i have an issue with this and no i do not live in a bubble but if i read this right if you attack a base or a fleet your bubble is removed correct so basically if you get hit receive a bubble and then try to help a friend who is being attacked in a f2f at their base you lose your bubble after receiving an actual bubble? correct me if i am wrong but that seems to be how i read it swag you would basically be killing any f2f that is left in the game not to mention being able to help your allies that you said folks should be getting instead of living in bubbles can ya correct or tell me if i read this correctly
    [COLOR="#00FF00"]Game Name : WANTED[/COLOR] [COLOR="#00FF00"] Level: LOL ??[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#00FF00"][COLOR="#FFFF00"]Current sector 284 :lol:[/COLOR]Sectors Visited 227, 123, 426, 266, 229, 445, 351, 331, 228, 107, 343, 1 , 420, 324, 254, 485, 36, 216, 403, 407, 408, 214, 368, 454, 350, 89, 299, 252, 265, 60, 124, 218, 244, 288, 280, 256, 48, 157, 29,129[/COLOR]
  • Bennyho
    Bennyho
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 46
    What seems to be lost in all of this is the standard kixeye being blind to what causes a problem in the first place. players buddy bubble each other because it is the ONLY way to protect a neighbor or alliance member. Give us back the ability to guard a base so they attack our fleets instead of the base and we wont have to buddy bubble...I know it is obvious that is why Kixeye has not thought of it yet
    Lvl 65
    Current Sector: Unknown
    Home Sector: Unknown
    Prizes One: All of them get your own..yes even the frigit jeez
    Clan: Db4D Death Before Dishonour
  • exracer327
    exracer327
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 595
    Also, if you attack another player’s fleets or base, the number of attacks made against you within the past four hours will be reset to zero and remove the bubble from your base (if already under Damage Protection).
    (color added for emphasis).

    So, you're saying if I get attacked and my base is still repairing I cannot help any of my neighbors until my base is repaired enough to repel another attack? (figure 6 hrs for du4 turret). Hmm, so much for increasing player vs player.

    I agree with not allowing people to hide under a bubble and go around sniping fleets, etc. However, that wasn't as much of a problem back when we had the attack button.
    So, what's fun about this thread is the admission of hacking on an alternate account, but unfortunately you neglected to realize that this forum account has the same registered email address as your primary Facebook & Battle Pirates account.

    Whoops.
  • Rumseeker
    Rumseeker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,893
    Bennyho wrote: »
    What seems to be lost in all of this is the standard kixeye being blind to what causes a problem in the first place. players buddy bubble each other because it is the ONLY way to protect a neighbor or alliance member. Give us back the ability to guard a base so they attack our fleets instead of the base and we wont have to buddy bubble...I know it is obvious that is why Kixeye has not thought of it yet

    No THAT is not what caused this. What caused this is the idiot Frubblers that would go out, hit a base and even before they EVER got back to their base one of their mates is hitting their base for the 10th time to get a free (NO DAMAGE) 48 hour bubble. What caused this is the people that GREW UP thinking that buddy bubbling is an accepted thing that should be done in lieu of actually designing a decent base.
    Rumseeker
    Lvl 34
    Sector 361
    ID 1122925
    Browser: Firefox
    OS: WIndows 7

    "Kicking the crap out of RRs wherever they Frubble"
  • Sharp06
    Sharp06
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18
    u are making it easier and easier for base hitters we need the attack button, because all the hitter has to do is retreat early and move before the red attacking outline goes away. then run back to their +5 lvl base and cant intercept and steal back the res.

    About Fleet V Fleet ending ur bubble, now like some have said if u attack a guard ya ok but if u r attempting to fend off enemies from an ally's base i think NOT. Whats ur next idea ending a bubble if u hit a salv? bow to the base hitters.

    a couple other things
    1) remove the 8 hour set back on upgrades its enough to wait the lengthy time to repair some buildings plus the time ur in bed or at work.
    2) have the bubble timer start when you initiate repairs to base so u dont come back to a damaged base and bubble running out.

    Edit: back to FVF lets say u have a couple fleets out one is hitting salv and the other is sitting near by waiting for the battle to end to collect the res. And while u are in the battle some ahole comes by and hits ur cargo fleet cause a FVF battle then ur bubble Drops great idea.
  • Occams Razor
    Occams Razor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,228
    Remove the dropping of the DP if you attack another fleet. DP dropping because you attacked a base, well of course, but attacking a fleet?

    There was never a problem with people in DP attacking fleets. They are using it to justify the removal of the DP system for their own purposes. They cant stand it only because sinking their fleet isnt based on the +/-5 rule. This rule gets rid of the last thing keeping their E-peen fleets safe. You cant attack a fleet on the move, or hiding under a base. Now you cant attack a fleet because they will steamroll your already crippled base. Its much much worse that buddy bubbling. Anyone telling you different is a liar.
    CM Magic Sarap:

     Lying isn't exactly a bannable offense
  • Rumseeker
    Rumseeker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,893
    Sharp06 wrote: »
    u are making it easier and easier for base hitters we need the attack button, because all the hitter has to do is retreat early and move before the red attacking outline goes away. then run back to their +5 lvl base and cant intercept and steal back the res.

    About Fleet V Fleet ending ur bubble, now like some have said if u attack a guard ya ok but if u r attempting to fend off enemies from an ally's base i think NOT. Whats ur next idea ending a bubble if u hit a salv? bow to the base hitters.

    a couple other things
    1) remove the 8 hour set back on upgrades its enough to wait the lengthy time to repair some buildings plus the time ur in bed or at work.
    2) have the bubble timer start when you initiate repairs to base so u dont come back to a damaged base and bubble running out.

    Edit: back to FVF lets say u have a couple fleets out one is hitting salv and the other is sitting near by waiting for the battle to end to collect the res. And while u are in the battle some ahole comes by and hits ur cargo fleet cause a FVF battle then ur bubble Drops great idea.

    WRONG.

    Your bubble ONLY drops if

    the time is up.

    or YOU initiate the combat, if your fleet gets attacked and you have a bubble you are still safe.
    Rumseeker
    Lvl 34
    Sector 361
    ID 1122925
    Browser: Firefox
    OS: WIndows 7

    "Kicking the crap out of RRs wherever they Frubble"
  • Occams Razor
    Occams Razor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,228
    Rumseeker wrote: »
    No THAT is not what caused this. What caused this is the idiot Frubblers that would go out, hit a base and even before they EVER got back to their base one of their mates is hitting their base for the 10th time to get a free (NO DAMAGE) 48 hour bubble. What caused this is the people that GREW UP thinking that buddy bubbling is an accepted thing that should be done in lieu of actually designing a decent base.

    yes Rum, in the case you stated, YES that is abusing the DP system. I'll agree with you 100%.

    You are wrong about the people growing up thinking that buddy bubbling shold be done in lieu. The problems didnt crop up until the super hulls were released that threw out the concept of base defense
    CM Magic Sarap:

     Lying isn't exactly a bannable offense
  • Rumseeker
    Rumseeker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,893
    Jim Waters wrote: »
    Remove the dropping of the DP if you attack another fleet. DP dropping because you attacked a base, well of course, but attacking a fleet?

    There was never a problem with people in DP attacking fleets. They are using it to justify the removal of the DP system for their own purposes. They cant stand it only because sinking their fleet isnt based on the +/-5 rule. This rule gets rid of the last thing keeping their E-peen fleets safe. You cant attack a fleet on the move, or hiding under a base. Now you cant attack a fleet because they will steamroll your already crippled base. Its much much worse that buddy bubbling. Anyone telling you different is a liar.

    Nope, it's fine like it's proposed. It means you make a choice. Stay in your bubble and heal (Or hide if it was a frubble) or help your friends and open yourself up to attack. After all, THEY are JUST as open as you are, if they attacked your friends. It's not right that you should be able to hide under a bubble and attack ANY fleet you like at your leisure with no consequences of that act.

    And you are OH SO WRONG is saying there was not a problem. Or do you conveniently forget the idiots that would get a Bubble then spend the next hours going fleet to fleet with subs or insta-repair wolves, sinking them.
    Rumseeker
    Lvl 34
    Sector 361
    ID 1122925
    Browser: Firefox
    OS: WIndows 7

    "Kicking the crap out of RRs wherever they Frubble"
  • Rumseeker
    Rumseeker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,893
    Jim Waters wrote: »
    yes Rum, in the case you stated, YES that is abusing the DP system. I'll agree with you 100%.

    You are wrong about the people growing up thinking that buddy bubbling shold be done in lieu. The problems didnt crop up until the super hulls were released that threw out the concept of base defense

    Actually I am right on this score.. I can't count the number of bases I have run across where they are 30+ and their bubble buddy forgot to do his maintenance. You go into the base and it's square or worse, the Turrets are level 2's and the layout is total crap.

    I'm not saying everyone does this but I find about 6 of these in just about EVERY sector I travel to. These guys have great fleets but their base is crap and they hide under a bubbles protection.
    Rumseeker
    Lvl 34
    Sector 361
    ID 1122925
    Browser: Firefox
    OS: WIndows 7

    "Kicking the crap out of RRs wherever they Frubble"
  • Occams Razor
    Occams Razor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,228
    Rumseeker wrote: »
    Nope, it's fine like it's proposed. It means you make a choice. Stay in your bubble and heal (Or hide if it was a frubble) or help your friends and open yourself up to attack. After all, THEY are JUST as open as you are, if they attacked your friends. It's not right that you should be able to hide under a bubble and attack ANY fleet you like at your leisure with no consequences of that act.

    And you are OH SO WRONG is saying there was not a problem. Or do you conveniently forget the idiots that would get a Bubble then spend the next hours going fleet to fleet with subs or insta-repair wolves, sinking them.

    Leaving a fleet out for mining you take the chance of someone hitting you. you leave a fleet out un attended, you risk someone hitting you. you on line controlling your fleet, the ONLY way to be hit is to not be moving and let them hit you. It not a problem at all. If they catch one of your fleets, its YOUR fault you got caught, not the Bubble of the base. They sink your fleet, you sink theirs. That why its called FVF. If they have a better fleet than you do, BUILD A BETTER FLEET!
    CM Magic Sarap:

     Lying isn't exactly a bannable offense
  • YankInOz
    YankInOz
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 14
    This is great. We can now lock a person in their base for 40 mins before they get a bubble. And if they hit back, we can do it again for another 40 mins. We need to get this in place before this next raid.
  • pheoniks
    pheoniks
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 2
    If this change is being introduced to truly re energize fighting in what is supposed to be a wargame, not a bubble fight, will you also be removing the ability to purchase protection bubbles through ingame money? I feel it is just as cowardly to hide behind your wallet as it is a "buddy bubble"
  • Andree Copeland
    Andree Copeland
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 23
    OK. for the most part this is cool. HOWEVER! and this
    is a big however. to lose you defense bubble for fvf is INSANE? what are you folks thinking? is there some rationale for this bs?







    TL1-THE_CORPORAL
  • Rumseeker
    Rumseeker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,893
    pheoniks wrote: »
    If this change is being introduced to truly re energize fighting in what is supposed to be a wargame, not a bubble fight, will you also be removing the ability to purchase protection bubbles through ingame money? I feel it is just as cowardly to hide behind your wallet as it is a "buddy bubble"

    Nope they can still buy it but if they attack while it is up.. then they lose the coin and the bubble.
    Rumseeker
    Lvl 34
    Sector 361
    ID 1122925
    Browser: Firefox
    OS: WIndows 7

    "Kicking the crap out of RRs wherever they Frubble"
  • Rumseeker
    Rumseeker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,893
    OK. for the most part this is cool. HOWEVER! and this
    is a big however. to lose you defense bubble for fvf is INSANE? what are you folks thinking? is there some rationale for this bs?







    TL1-THE_CORPORAL

    lol.. Sure, rationale is that you cannot hide now. If you have a bubble, for whatever reason, and choose to attack.. you lost it.. so there are now consequences for attacking. You can't simply get a bubble and expect to get away with hitting as many enemy fleets as you want.
    Rumseeker
    Lvl 34
    Sector 361
    ID 1122925
    Browser: Firefox
    OS: WIndows 7

    "Kicking the crap out of RRs wherever they Frubble"
  • Firestorm23
    Firestorm23
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 393
    Over All, I think its way over due, Good Job. After all there's no such thing as a perfect setup either way you look at it. There's always going to be someone that doesn't like it.
    BP -- LVL - 60
    WC -- LVL - 33
    Sectors : Home Sector 232, Visited - 11, 63, 149, 163, 176, 205, 232, 260, 302, 414
    Toys - Dread X, Interdictors, Goliaths, BS, Cudas, SS A, HH A, B, Halos, BC, BB A, BS, Juggernaught, LC, LC X, Destroyers, Frigates, Corvettes
  • Andree Copeland
    Andree Copeland
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 23
    yeh, so however. the team mate i saw this happened to had his fleet attacked on a defense and still lost his bubble? That's messed up.
  • Rumseeker
    Rumseeker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,893
    yeh, so however. the team mate i saw this happened to had his fleet attacked on a defense and still lost his bubble? That's messed up.

    Rules have not even going into place yet. If he lost his bubble then he attacked someone.
    Rumseeker
    Lvl 34
    Sector 361
    ID 1122925
    Browser: Firefox
    OS: WIndows 7

    "Kicking the crap out of RRs wherever they Frubble"
  • Carl B
    Carl B
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 394
    I agree with many others that losing the bubble for FvF is a terrible idea. I also don't understand why the timer starts before the repairs are started? Really unfair to many players. I am not one of them but it is not right. Please polish this up a bit BEFORE you implement it. Thanks.
  • Paul Douglas
    Paul Douglas
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 6
    Let me give you guys a heads up on how this is going to really work. Think about this if this new Damage System goes into effect. Here's a scenario for you. Let's say you have fleets that are now out in multiple sectors, say 3 or more away from your base. Your base gets attacked, you hold your own and keep the attacker out, he gets most of your turrents and causes lets say 60% Damage to your base and you get a bubble. You view the map and see the base has a bubble now. But now, you see that your HH fleet that is 3 sectors away is now in a Battle cause someone attacked it. You blow that attacker away and sink his fleets. BUT WHAT! Next thing I get is that my base is under attack again. Your base attacker or another BP player has returned to attack your base because your bubble is now gone. I view my base during this attack and nothing has had enough time to be repaired. Now the attacker waltzs right into your base and they flatten it completely.

    All of this because YOUR HH fleet was in open water in another sector had gotten attacked after YOUR base got a bubble. This new Damage Protection Rule is going to piss a whole lotta people off and I'm the first one. If this inclusion of (FLEETS) is added to Damage Protection Rules, I have to say, sorry folks, its been nice, but I'm outta here.

    NO MORE MONEY WILL I THROW INTO THIS GAME!

    --TL1--D_D_D
  • Rumseeker
    Rumseeker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,893
    Let me give you guys a heads up on how this is going to really work. Think about this if this new Damage System goes into effect. Here's a scenario for you. Let's say you have fleets that are now out in multiple sectors, say 3 or more away from your base. Your base gets attacked, you hold your own and keep the attacker out, he gets most of your turrents and causes lets say 60% Damage to your base and you get a bubble. You view the map and see the base has a bubble now. But now, you see that your HH fleet that is 3 sectors away is now in a Battle cause someone attacked it. You blow that attacker away and sink his fleets. BUT WHAT! Next thing I get is that my base is under attack again. Your base attacker or another BP player has returned to attack your base because your bubble is now gone. I view my base during this attack and nothing has had enough time to be repaired. Now the attacker waltzs right into your base and they flatten it completely.

    All of this because YOUR HH fleet was in open water in another sector had gotten attacked after YOUR base got a bubble. This new Damage Protection Rule is going to piss a whole lotta people off and I'm the first one. If this inclusion of (FLEETS) is added to Damage Protection Rules, I have to say, sorry folks, its been nice, but I'm outta here.

    NO MORE MONEY WILL I THROW INTO THIS GAME!

    --TL1--D_D_D

    Paul, that is NOT how it works. Read the entire post by Swag.

    If you are attacked and get a bubble and you have a fleets out and they are attacked, you do NOT lose your bubble. However, if you attack with those fleets while they are out then yes, you lose your bubble. Defending yourself does NOT cause it to drop.
    Rumseeker
    Lvl 34
    Sector 361
    ID 1122925
    Browser: Firefox
    OS: WIndows 7

    "Kicking the crap out of RRs wherever they Frubble"
  • Bad Bones
    Bad Bones
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 26
    well its good that all bases hitters think this is ok, but we are some... (kixeye check your game logs) that almost never hit a base and minding their own. what about them they cant just make one or two base fleets that will take about 6 month so now you give these players one hour bubble in the last rule. why dont get it off. i think you and your "Community" shoud ask wide instead off sector 1-3 or where they are. i personaly think my base woud hold the most but still i dont hit others so thats why i have my "bubble" no matter what i cant see the issue in that. i know alot hit and hide so take those and make some rules about that instead. if you have hit another base then no bubble possibility the next 48 hours or as long the damage from retailation counts. cant be that hard to make or is it the lack off will power?

    and bye the way... i love fleet too fleet combat way better. because i can try a rocket stear go around an so on. in the base i cant even fire a rocket. only move fleet a bit. that can you also do better. and what is all this magic like give me my pirat game back instead off all these new items :-) AND UPGRADE THE DOCK SO WE CAN BUILD AT LEAST ONE FLEET BETWEEN THE RAIDS PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    ups maybe too much caps.

    the crazy knight group
  • Paul Douglas
    Paul Douglas
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 6
    What's the guarantee that is how this is going to play out? Just like the hundred or so other glitches that are still in this BETA version of the game, that sometime, somewhere along the game play line, that your fleet gets hit in open water while your base has a bubble, it'll drop. Don't say it'll never happen, cause look at the multiple other issues that this game still has even after 2 yrs of game play. I've been with BP almost since the beginning, My ID number is below 298,000. I like many others enjoy this game but the changes that are coming are starting to more and more geared towards pushing the FB free players out and accepting the FB money players in.
  • The Real Asmodeus
    The Real Asmodeus
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 52
    What a totally ridiculous game ruining idea. So now there is absolutely NO protection against the stupendous amount of hackers that there are in this game WHAT SO EVER. Well done kixeye. yet another monumental **** up on your part. heh we can always rely on you for that. well done indeed.
    Asmodeus [A0D]
This discussion has been closed.