Handing over the event units to lower levels

• R00STER64
    R00STER64
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14
    What stops higher level players from just killing all the defense units and only leaving low exp items to the rest us, how are the rest of the higher levels going to get the prizes?
  • Sueki Ordaya
    Sueki Ordaya
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,350
    THANK YOU David!! This event sound like it may just be what we higher levels have been looking for and It sounds like you guys have maybe figured away to stop the handovers. KUDOS!!

BY NOW, I think people know better than to even ask me for help during an event. I am that competitive. I consider these events like mini Olympics. And I am a SOLO athlete lol

But, I know that lower level players will be collecting scraps from their friends probably. I am just happy to know that I will always deserve better than just settling for scraps :lol:
    WC ID: 126046
    Nickname: Sueki
    Level: 32
    Home Sector: 33
    My FB page
  • David Scott
    David Scott
    Co-Founder KIXEYE and all round good guy!
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 3,647
    What stops higher level players from just killing all the defense units and only leaving low exp items to the rest us, how are the rest of the higher levels going to get the prizes?

You, you are stopping them.
    Follow: TheCritters | Subscribe: Facebook 
    What would Gabe do?
  • Lil-Tuck
    Lil-Tuck
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 604
    what about mortars? do they provide big points like the turrets? They are defensive structures. :D

Yes, he is referin to turrents as non directed defenceive units
    My Catch Phrase
    SHUT UP AND DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Redeemer wrote: »
    Great, now we'll go green. I can see it now, The Prius Tank, The Mega Volt
    - these units sound like the best units ever!
    < [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0zSB2WEtwU [/video]