Quick Tips Volume 2

• Cor596
    Cor596
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 268
    CT27 said:
    What kind of units should we work on upgrading for the next event?
    HA HA YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT ? BY THE TIME YOU GET TO MY LVL THERE,LL ONLY BE YOU PLAYING DONT BOTHER PAL FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO PLAY 
  • Cor596
    Cor596
    Minor Nuisance
    whats up with platoons not respoding and level 30 rouge bases not putting out res's thats bullshit
    NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM MATE THEY,RE HOW KIX WANTS THEM LOSE YOUR **** COIN IT BACK THEY DONT FIX THE GAME JUST PUMP OUT UNIT AFTER UNIT FOR YOU TO BUILD YOU EITHER COIN THEM OR YOU FALL BY THE WAY SIDE . AND WHEN YOU DO MAX THEM SOME CHEATING LITTLE BOLLOCKS HITS YOU WITH 200 UNIQUES SO YOUR ON A LOSER GIVE IT UP
  • Cor596
    Cor596
    Minor Nuisance
    ANY OF YOU NEW GUYS NEED HELP P.M ME I,LL SEND YOU A LINK THAT CAN EVEN THINGS UP FOR YOU . AND I,LL TEACH YOU HOW TO USE IT 
  • sheq.mahamud10
    sheq.mahamud10
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 2
    i need help because my game is not available to in it,s main is close 
  • patrick.n
    patrick.n
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 3
    edited 19 Mar 2015, 11:26AM
    Its true...this game is only for cheats to play.....kix have always made it for genuine players to get slaughtered by cheats...its been like it for 4 years...and it gets worse as time gets on.....now its just a game to upgrade like a dummy....you cant attack cheats there bases are full of 100s of unique...unique are meant to be 1...lol...not in kix games...they let cheats have 1000s ......and a cheat can be playing 1 day and flatten your base in 1 min and give you a weeks repair time and you cant do nothing about it....its a real crap game...unless you cheat....then why play a game to cheat...?...cheats are dumb....but we would be dumb too to play with dumb cheats.
  • Lord Nature
    Lord Nature
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 6
    Cor596 said:
    whats up with platoons not respoding and level 30 rouge bases not putting out res's thats bullshit
    NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM MATE THEY,RE HOW KIX WANTS THEM LOSE YOUR **** COIN IT BACK THEY DONT FIX THE GAME JUST PUMP OUT UNIT AFTER UNIT FOR YOU TO BUILD YOU EITHER COIN THEM OR YOU FALL BY THE WAY SIDE . AND WHEN YOU DO MAX THEM SOME CHEATING LITTLE BOLLOCKS HITS YOU WITH 200 UNIQUES SO YOUR ON A LOSER GIVE IT UP
    Cor596 said:
    ANY OF YOU NEW GUYS NEED HELP P.M ME I,LL SEND YOU A LINK THAT CAN EVEN THINGS UP FOR YOU . AND I,LL TEACH YOU HOW TO USE IT 
    Yes, I do need some help with the game. I still have a lot of doubts where to concentrate my efforts in upgrading, which are the best attack and defense units, how to perform a nice attack against a well defended base, etc.

• kixeyeuser_315479050_7900_2278418
    kixeyeuser_315479050_7900_2278418
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 1
    fdrtrh
  • kixeyeuser_190423132_4564_9228934
    kixeyeuser_190423132_4564_9228934
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 3
    Schmee001 said:
    my base is level 18. How to get deposit. pls help

Ask around your sector for free depos, maybe someone nice will give you one.

Keep looking on the world map for rogue depos, they are rare in most sectors but they exist. You may have to go very far afield.
    If you do find one, good work. Taking them is relatively easy as the turrets are spread out, but you need to get rid of the units inside first. Stand Cobras or copter drones outside the turrets range, and use a dog to tempt the units int the choppers' range. The rest is easy, use razors for guns and air for mortars.

If you feel lucky, try taking a small or maybe medium from somebody without alliance badges, though this is risky.
    Depos held by players are a lot harder to take if the player knows what he is doing, but a lot easier if not. If 4 or more turrets of different kinds are bunched together, you will have a lot of trouble taking the depo without losses.

If all else fails, jump sector. If you're lucky you'll end up in one of the newer sectors with fewer players and lots of rogue depos left.
    I've taken a deposit, how to get inside? are there invisible soldiers within? i can clic on the turrets and bunker's as well as the mine factory, but cannot enter the deposit! What to do, any pointers?