Quick Tips Volume 2

• joseph.wilford.31
    joseph.wilford.31
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 1
    Beginner/Advanced tip:
    Hiding units in buildings is always a nice trick so to catch attacking players off guard.

For instance your bunkers don't nessesarily need infantry units inside them.. put a few hercs & gattling trucks, tanks, perhaps suicide bombers hidden..
    You move the bunkers, then move the units there and set it on stand ground. Then place the bunkers on top of them.
    Works with all buildings, and the easiest way to hide them. (just make sure that little icon above the unit on stand ground is hidden too) also the units may well be hidden but rogue factions will still hit them seperately from the building cos they smart and people stupid

bunker1.pngbunker2r.png

Now you created the illusion that there is no or few units at your base, or it looks easier to destroy it now that they can't be seen......

WRONG!

Commander take em by surprise ;)

• Robin L Brass
    Robin L Brass
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 22
    DNewsom said:
    What is the best thing on base to start upgrading first.

get your tech centre,command centre and defence lab upgraded asap..in tech centre forget all units untill youve upgrade your megas and cobras asap....if you want me to pick on then its your tech centre but yo,ll need the command centre maxed before you can max the tech..so juggle between the two.at least with the megas maxed you,ll be able to fight and have some fun..

• Destro195
    Destro195
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 28

When attacking a base or your base being attacked, what % of the resources do you win/lose?  If I have 10,000,000 metal and oil, will I win/lose 2,000,000 or 3,000,000??  Just want to know what the standard win/loss if you lose all of your storage and CC.

Thanks,

Destro

• Lofton9
    Lofton9
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2
    edited 29 Jan 2014, 2:57PM

ok i put 15 cobras and 1 warhawk into my hangar and they disappeared.... PLZ FIX THIS!!!  <removed>

• Tide Ranger
    Tide Ranger
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 2,854
    Lofton9 said:

ok i put 15 cobras and 1 warhawk into my hangar and they disappeared.... PLZ FIX THIS!!! 

This is the wrong place for that. Do not post game issues in completely unrelated threads.

Open a ticket with Kixeye Support and do not post personal information on the forums.

• kira.ward.7
    kira.ward.7
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 105
    Osiri5 said:
    Hi, got a quick question: Players that started a bit later in the game and did not get the opportunity to get dogs ... how do you deal with mines ... cos they are starting to get aggravating ...

thanx

Look in your workshop you can put infantry armor on your heavy gunners that will make them immune to mines. make a plat of them and send them in to sweep for mines with rubi on.

• Tankman2
    Tankman2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 8
    my base is level 18. How to get deposit. pls help

DON'T GET DEPOSITS! I wasted 7 paladins, loads of riflemen 14 rhinos and lots more on a small oil deposit. And 5 mins after capturing it from a level 30 (I was level 18 then) a big fat level 34 bully smashed all my platoons and took the deposit. I wasted all that for nothing. (The bully was deathpunch)

• The_Liberator
    The_Liberator
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 364

Tank that would be stealing so you deserved to get smashed !

orretscipe hreddung foreceor
  • JMANXX
    JMANXX
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 135
    I got a short video on a tactic 
    We are players of WAR COMMANDER we control how we play are game 
    But we do not control the coding of the game we are not the  developers 
    If you think a player is cheating look at his/her base and cross ref the before you submit a ticket 

• spartannn
    spartannn
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 74

hhow to beat wave 17?

• Samir-1
    Samir-1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2

I also can not, in fact I'm asking you right

• spartannn
    spartannn
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 74

someone provide a video or explanation plz how to beat wave 17

• JMANXX
    JMANXX
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 135

wave 17 use a bunch of  ERM to keep the plasma and cyro busy while using tanks or e-razors to take out the turrt's in the center of the walls 

We are players of WAR COMMANDER we control how we play are game 
    But we do not control the coding of the game we are not the  developers 
    If you think a player is cheating look at his/her base and cross ref the before you submit a ticket 

• DumbAce
    DumbAce
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1
    How do you get planes into a platoon I know this might be a simple question just cant get it

When you launch your attack, just below the Icon to deploy your troops is another window you open marked "Aircraft" select that and you can start your air attack 

• smithrevolution
    smithrevolution
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 10

try havin somebody do a clearin wave thats a higher lvl than you

-smithrevo
  • diozach
    diozach
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 12

I have base level 21 ..... I would like to ask how can I get more units into a platoon to deploy?

• diozach
    diozach
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 12
    Use special ops 

Tankman2 said:

DON'T GET DEPOSITS! I wasted 7 paladins, loads of riflemen 14 rhinos and lots more on a small oil deposit. And 5 mins after capturing it from a level 30 (I was level 18 then) a big fat level 34 bully smashed all my platoons and took the deposit. I wasted all that for nothing. (The bully was deathpunch)

• Ascension
    Ascension
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 26,257
    diozach said:

I have base level 21 ..... I would like to ask how can I get more units into a platoon to deploy?

Upgrade your storage building.

Forum banned by a hypocrite at Kixeye.

• Clavicus Vile
    Clavicus Vile
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5

upgrade your  storage 

• cameron.li.750
    cameron.li.750
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1

as you know, everyone is recommending that you hide you troops behind buildings and surprise the opposing player. but when the opposing player attacks, he may be able to take out 3 or 4 of you storages and take 30% to %0%  of your stuff. but  as  you know life is about setting first impressions. if you make strong units clearly visible, it might stop him from attacking in the first place. my strategy is surrounding my base with mega tanks and grouping together gats, and setting them 2 aggressive. this is so my megas don't get picked off 1 by1 and also so at the start the attacking player receives pressure to move his troops into formation at the start of an attack. and so youre sorta saying "im not afraid to go head to head my troops vs yours, without turret support. also not that defending forces have twice or so much capacity as attacking forces.  as you know lvl 5 and on walls require thorium. but lvl 4 walls don't. lvl 4 walls look as badass as lvl5 and so walls but don't require thorium (and don't block bullets :P) but they still set a "fear factor'" as I like to call it. also you don't have to necessarily customise a unit for the icon to appear above it. how? go to the workshop, click customise on a unit, click equip without customising, click pay with resources, and bam. you just got free icons on units with out actually customising. so attackers think theyre customised and increase the "fear factor". this is my strategy and I have not been attacked since I started using it (5 months)

dosent cost a lot to do, and it works!!! btw my mega are heavily customised. don't attack.

• tousaid1982
    tousaid1982
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 200

ROM KIXEYEYE:

Commanders Just over a week ago it came to our attention that some players were using 3rd party software to modify the game in such a way that made their units appear to be invulnerable. We fixed this exploit immediately and as part of that fix we started logging those who attempted to use it again.

This is pretty standard practice for us. We find the exploit, fix it so it can't be abused any more and put in a trap so those who try to use it get caught. We don't usually post when we do this (for obvious reasons) but given the recent concerns over us not fixing bugs or caring about cheaters I felt that it may be time for an exception.

I am happy to report that not only is the fix holding but we have caught and are in the process of banning almost 1,000 players (we've processed about 550 so far and will have the complete list processed by this evening). This is on top of our usual background level of banning based on all our other checks and traps.

These players will be losing EVERYTHING they've worked for, and we ban regardless of time played, level, or total dollars spent because we have ZERO tolerance for cheaters!

Thank you for your continued support. Last week we released 2 updates with bug fixes and this week will be no exception with a hotfix for several bugs scheduled for Thursday.

We will never stop fixing bugs and exploits and bringing those who abuse them to justice.

SO ANYONE WHO HAS MEMBERS USING HACKS, CHEATS OR GLITCHES BEWARE!!

DELETE ME! ATTACK ME! I AM HACKED by 

• SamseDK
    SamseDK
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 1

hello
  • Nig Will
    Nig Will
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 5

cerberus 2 werst horde yet to date, i have no troops, 19351 xp an cant do jack with it, what a load of crap

• Lofton9
    Lofton9
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2

someone needs to help me all of my platoons have disappeared and so have my units that were already built but not in a **** platoon. someone help!

• jordan.taylor.7374
    jordan.taylor.7374
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 31
    same thing is happening to me , my toons disappear out of storage and I have to keep rebuilding them , I have sent ticket to kixeye you should do the same , ive had no reply yet though ;(
  • ModKai
    ModKai
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 29
    This is the most people i have ever seen on war commander at once 174,185
    Leader of BZRK.
  • Cor596
    Cor596
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 268
    I,VE GOT A TIP FOR ANY NEW PLAYERS ,DONT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE THE GAME IS FULL OF HACKERS AND KIX CANT DO A THING ABOUT THEM THEY BOAST ABOUT IT CHECK THIS PIC 
  • Cor596
    Cor596
    Minor Nuisance
    SO . YOU GOT ANY SENSE 
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • Cor596
    Cor596
    Minor Nuisance
    BEFORE ITS TO LATE DONT PUT ANYTIME IN GUYS ITS ALL A SCAM
  • Cor596
    Cor596
    Minor Nuisance
    why can my neighbor attack me on the world map with air and I cannot counter back with my air?
    HE,S PROBABLY A HACKER MATE GAMES FULL OF THEM GIVE IT UP NOW YOU WONT GET ANYWHERE