Battle pirate for iphone/ipads/ipods

Hitman007
Hitman007
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,990
edited 8 Feb 2013, 10:50PM
Many have asked how to play battle pirate on theses and this is how

it cost 4 usd/2.50GBP

All you need to do is download this http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photon-flash-player-browser/id453546382?mt=8

then you log into fb, and then go to the game, it will say you need the latest version of flashplayer...when that happens, near the upper right corner is a lightening bolt icon...tap that, and the game should load.

Also you can play any flash player game on this, so BYM,DD,BP,YOVIVVLE,FARMVILLE any games that need flash player

Also i would like to say this is not a kixeye thing, this is just something that i thought would help people out
Report hackers and any other problems you may have by sending in a Ticket

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519
    that's nice
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • AussiB0i
    AussiB0i
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 81
    this is awesome but how about this for android systems
    sectors 142 - 423 - 192 - 234 - 126 -
    home sector - unknown
    http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=249227
    aussiboi
    :D
    there is only one thing scarier than clowns that is flying pirates
    there in no place for that here
    :crying: :crying: :crying:
  • Blazer0x
    Blazer0x
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 293
    From my understanding, the default android browser already supports flash.
  • Michael7217
    Michael7217
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 140
    does it lag?
    User ID: 13282
  • Chief1326
    Chief1326
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 127
    You can also use Cloud Browse, but the only downside is that you can only be on in 10min segments unless you pay extra. Though, I only use it to check in on my base when I get attacked or when I need to start a new research so that is fine with me.
    -Warpath- -Home Sector 337- Ideas 1 2
    Battle Pirates <-5556575859->
    This is his official response:

http://i.imgur.com/FBlA4.gif
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    does it lag?

Nope but battles are weird on it

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
  • LORD BAJIGGA
    LORD BAJIGGA
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 322
    Following post. Been wanting this forever.
    Level 67 Sector 294 Home Sec 250
    Raid Ships: HHA,  HHB,  Battle Cruiser,  Battleship, SSA, Goliath, Strike Cruiser, Intedictor,  Dreadnought X , SF,  Juggernaught, Hurricane, Triton, Thresher, Mercury, Missile Cruiser X, Stingray, Mauler, Strike Cruiser X, Reaper  User ID# 1389972 
    Sectors Visited: 1, 18, 58, 67, 134, 152, 155, 166, 182, 200, 211, 225, 227, 239, 243, 249, 250, 251, 252, 294, 295, 302, 308, 324, 331, 363, 391, 396, 416, 420, 421, 485, 491, 500  Alliance- People Like Us (PLU)
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    bajigga wrote: »
    Following post. Been wanting this forever.

There a few apps out there that you can get for iphones, that help you in bp

• Daniel Hobbs
    Daniel Hobbs
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 10
    I loaded it but when battle pirates loads there is no lighting bolt? Can u tell where to look maybe I am just missing it. Ty
    [CENTER]
    I am Cowboy68  Lv89 Home sector 259
    won all the top raid prizes
    member of Country Rebels. This is a game not life. Quit picking on the little guys.Just play and have fun.[/CENTER]
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    I loaded it but when battle pirates loads there is no lighting bolt? Can u tell where to look maybe I am just missing it. Ty

If you fully load the game then its ok if it comes up you need the new flash player just look on the bottom right it will have the lighting bolt

• Legion_The_Wolfpup
    Legion_The_Wolfpup
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,280
    This is wonderful! now I can switch builds, gather res etc, on the days my comp refuses to load it! ^_^
    Legion_The_Wolfpup............................... Level:40!..........................................
    Winner of the Destroyer, Light Cruiser, Battle Cruiser, Proud Winner of the Barracuda!
    The Undead Army [TUA]
    If at first you don't succeed, MORE MORTARS!
    The Core wrote: »
    Welcome to Kixeye. How may we glitch you?
  • Randy Finnemeyer
    Randy Finnemeyer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 4
    I have this app and it lets me check in on and repair after an attack but cant getthe screen to move aroundinside the browser page ? I have an iphone 4s and i understand there are limitations to it ,what other apps are u referring to for the iphone ....thanx Randy
    Hitman007 wrote: »
    There a few apps out there that you can get for iphones, that help you in bp
  • Legion_The_Wolfpup
    Legion_The_Wolfpup
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,280
    I have this app and it lets me check in on and repair after an attack but cant getthe screen to move aroundinside the browser page ? I have an iphone 4s and i understand there are limitations to it ,what other apps are u referring to for the iphone ....thanx Randy

there is a little courser icon at the bottom that switches between 3 modes, Mouse/drag/touch, iv found that drag works for scrolling around ur base/map, touch is for the browser itself and the mouse is just for convenient clicking
    Legion_The_Wolfpup............................... Level:40!..........................................
    Winner of the Destroyer, Light Cruiser, Battle Cruiser, Proud Winner of the Barracuda!
    The Undead Army [TUA]
    If at first you don't succeed, MORE MORTARS!
    The Core wrote: »
    Welcome to Kixeye. How may we glitch you?
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord

When you want to move around press on the water hold it wait a a few seconds then move it, also pm me i will let you know of another one

This is wonderful! now I can switch builds, gather res etc, on the days my comp refuses to load it! ^_^

Lol that is good, this is what i been doing when i am not able to get on

• WhoE1se
    WhoE1se
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 47
    Is there a free version??
    Every sector is a hit sector, this is a game about pirates. If you don't like the sector police, form up a gang and fight them.

:cool:When I hit your base I feel like im playing FarmVile :D
  • Man Tim
    Man Tim
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,372
    Hitman007 wrote: »
    Many have asked how to play battle pirate on theses and this is how

it cost 4 usd/2.50GBP

All you need to do is download this http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photon-flash-player-browser/id453546382?mt=8

then you log into fb, and then go to the game, it will say you need the latest version of flashplayer...when that happens, near the upper right corner is a lightening bolt icon...tap that, and the game should load.

Also you can play any flash player game on this, so BYM,DD,BP,YOVIVVLE,FARMVILLE any games that need flash player

Also i would like to say this is not a kixeye thing, this is just something that i thought would help people out

Cydia .
  • Destrudo
    Destrudo
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 2,400
    will there be an android version
    Lvl 23 - Vega Conflict
    Vega ID - 12417  
    No prizes yet as no raids yet :p
  • WhoE1se
    WhoE1se
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 47
    Android doesn't need an app it comes with flash and if its flash is out of date you can update on the Google Play store if your device can support it.
    Every sector is a hit sector, this is a game about pirates. If you don't like the sector police, form up a gang and fight them.

:cool:When I hit your base I feel like im playing FarmVile :D
  • Man Tim
    Man Tim
    Unicorn Overlord
    WhoE1se wrote: »

There are a lot of cydia sources where you can get this browser. Search it up on google.

And thanks Hitman. :)
  • Jason WTF
    Jason WTF
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 106
    Thanks for the info.
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Jason WTF wrote: »
    Thanks for the info.

More than welcome
    Man Tim wrote: »
    There are a lot of cydia sources which you can get this browser. Search it up on google.

And thanks Hitman. :)

Welcome

Sam Tait wrote: »
    will there be an android version

Not sure sorry
    WhoE1se wrote: »

Nope, it is a one of pay meant tho, but think you will save money on builds/upgrades

• TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519
    This app will make it easy for me to hunt bp's with my new auto fleet of sea scorpions

It works great for checking into your base to start a new upgrade or research
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • Travis Johnson
    Travis Johnson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 249
    What about droids?
    Corroded_Cajones LVL 52 Battle Pirates
    Sectors Tormented: 152, 93, 422, 336, 169, 268, 425, 433, 421, 243, 284, 258, 168, 426,147, 229, 346, 127, 253, 252, 321, 310, 92, 293, 150, 382, 343, 446, 133, 379
    Come on over to the Darkside (30+ only)
    "My boats are fueled by tears, the more people cry the better they work." ~ Travis Johnson a.k.a. Corroded Cajones
    http://www.youtube.com/corrodedcajones
    "Kixeyed" When you get lots of lag and no love from Swag, you've been Kixeyed
  • Man Tim
    Man Tim
    Unicorn Overlord
    What about droids?

Not yet I think.
  • Blazer0x
    Blazer0x
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 293
    What about droids?

Don't droids already have flash support?
  • BigWilly
    BigWilly
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 320
    Excellant :) now i can repair anytime from work aahahha ty so much for this :)
    Alliance - Wooot 

Level - 77 and 1/10th`s

• wangcarolin
    wangcarolin
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1
    Very nice and helpful information has been given in this topic. I like the way you explain the things. Keep working. Thanks. . .
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    BigWilly wrote: »
    Excellant :) now i can repair anytime from work aahahha ty so much for this :)
    Haha, welcome
    Very nice and helpful information has been given in this topic. I like the way you explain the things. Keep working. Thanks. . .

More than welcome, happy i could help you, and thanks

• KenG99
    KenG99
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 362
    Decent program that I've been using for a while. Has anyone been able to get the full screen button to work?
    KenG99 BP Level 63
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    KenG99 wrote: »
    Decent program that I've been using for a while. Has anyone been able to get the full screen button to work?

Nope been trying to but it wont