The moment you realise you been playing battle pirates too long

• caribbean girl
    caribbean girl
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 5,964
    when you visit your grandma for a night so that you steal the neighbour wifi coz yours is down( currently doing)..lmfao
    not a normal gal...xoxo
  • DEADP00L
    DEADP00L
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,056
    i was walking today and saw this in a garden, first thought in my mind was it looks like a oil collector in my base.
    has anybody else had a similar experience or is it just me?

IMG-20120709-00063.jpg
    I drive my car like its a boat cause everyone calls it the land yaught anyway. I have decided to order eyepatches and three pronged hat I have a grown a robin hood beard and died it black with beads in it. I have in storage a cutless my son draws the line there well that and capes. lol
    ...Thus sayeth Magic bunny so it must be true. You are as likable and have as much credibility as what I find on my toilet paper after wiping my **** when I take a "Magic bunny".

• Shonaldo
    Shonaldo
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 378
    One day I'd been redesigning my base and had to go to the local store. The aisles were so confusing and maze-like that I walked around thinking it would make a great base design...
  • Ollie99
    Ollie99
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,175
    When your in a work meeting and your boss gives you some ridiculously vague answer to a question and you turn to your co-workers that also play battle pirates and say "That sounds like something Swag would say in forums."
    "Whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea."

Mel Brooks

Sectors: Too many to remember off the top of my head.

lvl: 33, I think.
  • Flo
    Flo
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 8,586
    You know you played too much Battle Pirates when you dream about leveling someone....
    Currently playing: Vega Conflict
    Alliance: Galaxy Lords

• Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,990
    You know you played too much Battle Pirates when you dream about leveling someone....

Lol if you have a dream about leveling someone its because 1 of 2 reason
    first one is you do not have a good base fleet and you always fail, and you wish you could take someone

or 2nd one is

you level to many people and you can't take your mind of it
    Report hackers and any other problems you may have by sending in a Ticket

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
  • DogOfWar
    DogOfWar
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 213
    So, I see that square base, roll up and flatten it. Suddenly there's sector police everywhere, the noob is crying on coms and everyone's looking at me like I'm the bad guy? Shoulda built a better base.

I'm also not allowed back in that neighborhood.

on his was out of base he hears a fog horn with flashing blue lights behind him. Officer parks seawolf next to strike cruisers and inicates the window should be rolled down. "you know how fast you were going back there?" "uhm engine 3 with drac speed armors...absolutely no idea officer,not sure how they stack" . "we have had reports from nabours of a disturbance" ."not me officer,that goliath pontoon a use as a trailer...i were on vacation....i swear"
    I think the Goliath is pretty <3 call it a potty....and it will flush your little poo ship!!!!
  • seadansr
    seadansr
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 92
    When you are in the middle of a raid and up for 48 hrs on Dr Pepper, No Doz and Mt Dew and the wife asks for Sex and you say NO, I am killing dracs...........
    If you cant win, COMPROMISE. If you cant compromise, CHEAT YOUR **** OFF!!!!!
  • Flo
    Flo
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 8,586
    Hitman007 wrote: »
    Lol if you have a dream about leveling someone its because 1 of 2 reason
    first one is you do not have a good base fleet and you always fail, and you wish you could take someone

or 2nd one is

you level to many people and you can't take your mind of it

I go with number 2...or maybe number 1?
    Currently playing: Vega Conflict
    Alliance: Galaxy Lords

• seadansr
    seadansr
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 92
    you know you been playing too long........

When wife says the toilet is running and you say screw it, my Base fleet aint repaired after the last time I took on one of those goliaths
    If you cant win, COMPROMISE. If you cant compromise, CHEAT YOUR **** OFF!!!!!
  • David the First
    David the First
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,659
    So, I see that square base, roll up and flatten it. Suddenly there's sector police everywhere, the noob is crying on coms and everyone's looking at me like I'm the bad guy? Shoulda built a better base.

I'm also not allowed back in that neighborhood.

hey it also says chucky cheeses on your restraining order
    King David Level 57

winner of dreads,barracudas,goliath,strike cruisers,dread x, battle ship, excetera excetera add nauseum

sectors visited 32 268 415 479 481 484 402 home sector 67
  • Goat-T
    Goat-T
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,213
    i was walking today and saw this in a garden, first thought in my mind was it looks like a oil collector in my base.
    has anybody else had a similar experience or is it just me?

IMG-20120709-00063.jpg

My reaction: ****, how'd that get there???
  • Hast at work
    Hast at work
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 2,308
    when you get into a fight and let them punch you in the face a lot so you take 25% damage and bubble before they can get to your "goodies"
    Base Name: Praetor [Locust]
    Current Level: 63 Current Sector: Pansyland
    Raid Hulls: All of them, yes, all of them.
    Oh and we didn't do it for money.
  • caribbean girl
    caribbean girl
    Unicorn Overlord
    lmao..or before you sleep..you do calculations on your new possible ship config..lmao
    when you get into a fight and let them punch you in the face a lot so you take 25% damage and bubble before they can get to your "goodies"
    not a normal gal...xoxo
  • Lawkjaw
    Lawkjaw
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 620

:lol: Then yuh call the guy an in-saloon hitter and yer gonna get yer Alliance tuh flatten him! :lol:
    Kixeye is NOT Obama; they do not wontonly take away people's rights :)
  • Doomsdayrebel
    Doomsdayrebel
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,571
    When you realize that you just lost a fleet due to "Connection Error, To Many Tires Exceeded" Message...... Then you fix that fleet, YET AGAIN for 14 hours or Coin it out, just repeat the same process, then have support send you a generic email.

That is when I realized I played to much, so stopped paying Kixeye and playing as much. And **** I love my XBOX, no glitches, smooth connections, great graphics..... FUN not FRUSTRATION!
    Death Metal + Pirates = Fix Your Base \m/ \m/
    Event Hulls Won: = Who Cares

Sectors: They still make those???
  • Sector
    Sector
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,321
    When you realize that you just lost a fleet due to "Connection Error, To Many Tires Exceeded" Message...... Then you fix that fleet, YET AGAIN for 14 hours or Coin it out, just repeat the same process, then have support send you a generic email.

That is when I realized I played to much, so stopped paying Kixeye and playing as much. And **** I love my XBOX, no glitches, smooth connections, great graphics..... FUN not FRUSTRATION!

until you buy CoD MW3 and then wake up after playing it and find a knife next you and...need i go on?
  • Doomsdayrebel
    Doomsdayrebel
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,571
    Sector wrote: »
    until you buy CoD MW3 and then wake up after playing it and find a knife next you and...need i go on?
    EPIC! lol
    Death Metal + Pirates = Fix Your Base \m/ \m/
    Event Hulls Won: = Who Cares

Sectors: They still make those???
  • ADR
    ADR
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 74
    Saying to the wife you have filled up the car when in fact you have diverted the funds to bp and are catching the train to work instead.
    11 dollar lotto winner
  • caribbean girl
    caribbean girl
    Unicorn Overlord
    lastnight I was downloading something and it had 6 mins left,SO I was gonna try and get 5 mins free..lmfao.That did it!..m so gone..lmfao
    not a normal gal...xoxo
  • Skyfall drac2
    Skyfall drac2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 3,173
    lol zauberin: stalking wesker

"Everything is OK in the end, if it's not OK, then it's not the end."

• zubbsec260
    zubbsec260
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 90
    ADR wrote: »
    Saying to the wife you have filled up the car when in fact you have diverted the funds to bp and are catching the train to work instead.

Or when you start thinking. Hmmm Decent food this month or Striker and beans on toast
  • Spacy
    Spacy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 49
    When you have visited these forums more then once and after reading all the **** about bugs and forum, and then actualy still hope kixeye will fix the bugs or stop deleting every post that's not positive.
  • BlkPanther
    BlkPanther
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 102
    ... when you set an alarm for the middle of the night when someones bubble should drop or to start another repair...
    Blk Panther
    Alliance:  No Mercy

Always showing no mercy....