only 1D23H left

BP_TGP
BP_TGP
Skilled Warrior
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 585
edited 1 Jul 2012, 12:59PM
I'm stuck on wave 29 because it decided to glitch so i would have to do it over again (which i'm not)

There is only 1D 23H left and I would really appreciate it being fixed BEFORE the end of the raid

UID: 2508366

on stage 26 there were no infantry units just vehicles i kinda did it twice got my base & platoons destroyed for it twice as shown in the picture I previously posted

And now I'm stuck on wave 29, I got the completion message but the bar still shows that I'd be doing wave 29 again....... fix it? maybe? I'll not go on until you do!

n if I don't get my prize because your glitches I shall haunt you o.O
Sink or Swim
  • BP_TGP
    BP_TGP
    Skilled Warrior
    and so far I've gotten no response and wasted nearly 24h of raid time.... what's going on guys?
    Sink or Swim
  • aefi
    aefi
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,133
    at leas you got ur truck, im stuck at wave 24.. and im down 10credits. and if they dont fix it in next 20hours i get nothing except wasted money.
  • BP_TGP
    BP_TGP
    Skilled Warrior
    I'm starting to have doubts as to weather they'll fix it or not... I originally posted about this over 24 hours ago and they've not said a thing.... but they still comment on other stuff saying if you don't get the prizes this time you get no 2 nd chance
    Sink or Swim