Question about my tanks

CodyH123
CodyH123
Skilled Warrior
Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 315
edited 30 Jun 2012, 5:43PM
Ok I am level 25, with level 6 paladins, level 3 challengers, and no mega tank, should i get my challengers up to level 6, or should I wait to get Megas? Thanks in advance.:cool:

War Commander Level 33
Sector 404
User ID: 2524717
Favorite Units: Hellstorms, Hellfires
  • CodyH123
    CodyH123
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 315
    Please, I need to know soon.

War Commander Level 33
    Sector 404
    User ID: 2524717
    Favorite Units: Hellstorms, Hellfires
  • boom_legion
    boom_legion
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 36
    that depends on what you want ...personally, i upgrade everything before i work on the next vehicle or whatever .....alot of ppl only have lvl 2 paladins , then lvl 2 challengers in their rush to get megs tanks ..and in all that time they have weak tanks . so the question is do you want strong tanks or weak tanks? FYI i take out megas guarding bases all the time with my little lvl 8 paladins :cool: im am lvl 27 and my strongest tanks are my lvl 8 paladins ..ive got lvl 5 challengers now ( working on lvl 6) but i dont use them that much cuz they dont have the range my paladins do ....plus the repair time for the challengers is twice what it is of paladins I WILL upgrade my challengers to lvl 8 BEFORE i unlock megas .....ill be the only lvl 28 without megas LOL
  • Randallman
    Randallman
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,017
    You'll get your challengers up to level 6 wayyyyyyy before you'll get your megas to level 6. Megas take forever & a day longer than the challengers to unlock & get upgraded. Tanks under level 6 are basically useless (they'll get creamed and take hours to repair) once you're past the very early levels of the game.
    WC Preview Game ID 1188403, Firefox, XP Pro, Flash 11,4,402,278