Joined May 2012 Posts: 56
edited 1 Jul 2012, 1:52PM
Hi

Wave 23, all done, won't end??
  • Peter Thijs
    Peter Thijs
    Potential Threat
    Ok, my tanks made a complete cirkel around my base looking for maybe a lost sniper or anything, nothing at all.

Still won't end wave 23, while nothing happens at all (and I did survive).

So, I have to click 'surrender' and start over.

Thx very much for this smooth event.

Edit: only to find out that 'surrender' button doesn't even work either. Refresh then.......
  • Peter Thijs
    Peter Thijs
    Potential Threat
    and ofcourse, after the refresh, back where I started with this level :(
  • niknah
    niknah
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2010 Posts: 85
    Just survived wave 23, but most of my base has been demolished. I'll have come back later.
    There're some high speed raptors flying around, they're fast but don't come often and if you've got no units left to shoot the airplanes, then maybe you'll be stuck.
  • Peter Thijs
    Peter Thijs
    Potential Threat
    nope, turrets all working
  • Peter Thijs
    Peter Thijs
    Potential Threat
    Ok, passed 23 now (for the second time).

Kixeye, fix my units now, this is your bug, not mine!
  • DrJoe
    DrJoe
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 6
    Well ... at least you can play. I have been unable to get in for over 2.5 hours now. I finished wave 4 ... then OVERLOAD happened. I have retried every 10 to 15 minutes and waited 5 minutes each time. I have cleared cookies just in case as well. Nothing works.
  • crimsontide5540
    crimsontide5540
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
    I have been locked out for 2 and a half hours as well completed first wave then was kicked off and game sticks on loading sector. I dont know my user id # and assume i have to be in the game to get it.
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 5,174
    Hey guys, If you're stuck on a wave, make sure you look around to every single possible corner of the map for any units that simply haven't entered your attack range. It can happen sometimes with really long range units and you'll need to go search and destroy them!
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.
  • Peter Thijs
    Peter Thijs
    Potential Threat
    Chris

That is exactly what I did, still no go, and believe me, there was nothing at all!!

I'm sorry, but your answer is false and was not the reason. Even the 'surrender' button was not working. But, thx for trying.
  • Peter Thijs
    Peter Thijs
    Potential Threat
    So, again, who is going to fix my units? Not my bug, but yours.
  • crimsontide5540
    crimsontide5540
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
    Problem is not stuck on a wave it's getting booted off and now 4 hours later screen sticks on loading sector when i try to log on. I have 3 days of protection left and now this one is going to be wasted for building up for when protection ends. Thanks!!
  • SEAL TEAM LEADER
    SEAL TEAM LEADER
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,258
    Hey guys, If you're stuck on a wave, make sure you look around to every single possible corner of the map for any units that simply haven't entered your attack range. It can happen sometimes with really long range units and you'll need to go search and destroy them!

Snipers. The most annoying thing in the game. hard to spot. always have to have a few Suicide bombers around for that!
    LvL 84 N00B |476
    chance tran
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 6
    nope very piissed spent 150 pathetic i know but got agravated waiting but beat wave 30 an i looked everywhere i waited 20mins after no there was nothing i got screwed very VERY pissed
  • Bil H
    Bil H
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 14
    I'm having the same problem on wave 20. I've searched the entire field, all corners, around the base...nothing. And the attack won't end. Now my base is wrecked, and I can't finish the wave (even though it's done)...definitely some bug you've got going on, Kixeye. Oh, and the surrender button doesn't work either...requiring a refresh....and after the refresh, my base is still wrecked. What the heck guys, you've heard this reported a lot now..FIX IT! And the 5 hour repair on my base defenders isn't cool either...not when I have to totally redo this wave!
  • Marius Loeffelmeier
    Marius Loeffelmeier
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    my wave 23 is not closed :(
    http://i47.tinypic.com/2m2gztu.jpg

2m2gztu.jpg
  • CesarG
    CesarG
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 11
    Chris is right. Sometimes even though all units have been destroyed it may take up to one minut or two for the wave to end. Maximum battle time is 6 minutes so unless you have waited all of this and still there is no end to the battle I think you should keep waiting up to 6 minutes in total. It has happened to me. Don't lose you entire effort over not waiting and surrendering too fast.
  • THE-MASTER-INF
    THE-MASTER-INF
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 976

DUDE with that **** pic its like, wheres wally books lol
  • Douglas Kinard
    Douglas Kinard
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 62
    Yeah - had the same problem on level 15 - what happens when you use the surrender button - I have lost at a level but never surrendered - does it cost resources?? no explanation about surrender.
    Regards,
    Doug Kinard
  • Marius Loeffelmeier
    Marius Loeffelmeier
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    Yeah - had the same problem on level 15 - what happens when you use the surrender button - I have lost at a level but never surrendered - does it cost resources?? no explanation about surrender.

also the surrender button is not working... ich have ~25 min waiting... Resources It does not cost as far as I've seen it.
  • Peter Thijs
    Peter Thijs
    Potential Threat
    CesarG wrote: »
    Chris is right. Sometimes even though all units have been destroyed it may take up to one minut or two for the wave to end. Maximum battle time is 6 minutes so unless you have waited all of this and still there is no end to the battle I think you should keep waiting up to 6 minutes in total. It has happened to me. Don't lose you entire effort over not waiting and surrendering too fast.

Not true, waited for more than 20 minutes and no go, even the surrender button wasn't functioning ... any reply on this kixeye?
  • Gmac
    Gmac
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 24
    Had the same issue on wave 30!
    LVL 33
    from all over started in Sector 1
    all events done
  • Heath Arnold
    Heath Arnold
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 5
    Same thing happening to me on wave 27 and has happened once before on lower wave. I shouldn't have to surrender and wait to rebuild only to start the wave again. I probably won't have time to get the paint job now. We should be compensated for this, by letting us move to the wave we should be on.

I wish they would fix all the problems b4 creating new units, battles or unnecessary updates........................
  • Robert Angus
    Robert Angus
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1
    Had the same thing happen on last 4 waves now time to give up on gat truck no way gonna repair everything in time to complete . no addaed time for server downtime either very poor performance
  • Adam Layton
    Adam Layton
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2
    Same thing is happening to me. Except mine is wave 19. I've retried it 3 times now. waiting a minimum of 10mins each time. I've scouted my base with a maxxed out rhino set(range 339) on aggressive. I've gone near the corners, everywhere on the map, and it has not taken off for anything once it's stopped moving. I've looked and looked, on 3 different occassions and no go. This is a bug. Because i can't even push the surrender button, it does nothing. I can move units around fine, etc. But i cannot even hit surrender to end the event when it wont finish, i have to reload the page. Due to this **** bug, i cannot get gatling trucks. Worse part? i've spent money on this game, upgrading units, etc.

That ends now. I wont spend another dime on this game, since i can't even get units that everyone else is getting, due to a bug, so whats the point?
  • Adam Layton
    Adam Layton
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2
    4th time is the charm it seems. The only thing i did this time, was make sure i killed any snipers coming with the wave first. they died before anything else. I did that, and passed the wave. Even though i've killed them in the same exact spot, every other time before this. Rediculous.

i doubt i'm going to have the time, to get the gatling gun truck. And if i dont, due to these bugs, i literally wont ever spend another facebook credit on this game. (Kixeye, you can look up just how much i've spent so far, and how much you'll be losing from me alone).
  • Huey_Pilot
    Huey_Pilot
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1
    This is a bug. i can't use the surrender button, it does nothing. I can move units around. i have to refresh to do anything. I've waited up to 30 minutes for the wave to end.......nothing. Due to this **** bug, i cannot get gatling trucks. I've spent good money on this game, upgrading defenses for this event

KIXEYE is fast to take the money, but doesn't respond to problems like this promptly. I put in a request to support, got an auto response, but nothing else. I wont spend another dollar on this game. KIXEYE SUPPORT SUCKS!
  • thedon60
    thedon60
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 6
    I'm currently stuck on Level 23. I've killed everything! Been to every corner of the map. I can't see any more troops to kill. I finally had to refresh. This is b.s. I sent a ticket in but I'm sure they won't do anything after reading the same type of issue everyone else is having.
  • SEAL TEAM LEADER
    SEAL TEAM LEADER
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,258
    CesarG wrote: »

My wave 30 battle took almost 7 mins i think...
    LvL 84 N00B |476