Repairs are still not working feel free to complain on this thread

Abnerdoone
Abnerdoone
Potential Threat
Joined May 2012 Posts: 50
edited 30 Jun 2012, 12:47PM
The repairs are still not working when you go off line. I started a repair at 7 am cst today and then went to work (yes i have a job and i could pay for repairs but i am not) and when i got home to night i had 5 hours left on the repair. your claims that off line repairs are fix in false. Kixeye please listen and fix this.

All feel free to complain in this thread although if it is like all of the others Chris will close it shortly. So comment quickly.

Abner Doone
repairs started at 7 am cst and had 5 hours left  then it is now 727 pmft 5 hours l and there is.jpg
  • Abnerdoone
    Abnerdoone
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 50
    The repairs are still not cuing or working correctly why kixeye why
  • hemanthkannadiga
    hemanthkannadiga
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 73
    YES....PLz....bring back the PREVIOUS REPAIR QUEUE SYSTEm.......
    Name :- HEMANTH KUMAR .G.B(ADMIN);)
    Sector:-135
    Nick Name:- KANNADIGA :p
    Group:- WAR TIGERS :mad:
  • Assasin_elite_2
    Assasin_elite_2
    Master Tactician
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 2,084
    Same problem with repairs here.
    Started last evening with a platoon repair before i went to bed, just logged in and the repair was still stuck on the same time it started.
    This game is going to hell the way thinks are been runned now.
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    This thread is just asking to be closed
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• t0ya
    t0ya
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 9
    its really not working to me too..ive already reported and not a single word from them and they are no still fixing this.Even though im not tank spamming my tanks now cannot be repaired because of the event and i will still lose some tanks in attacking someone else
This discussion has been closed.