WC update preview - Advanced Platoons and Persistent Infantry

• nahoJ
    nahoJ
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 33
    I am abandoning this game now. Havent been able to repair a single f**king platoon since yesterday evening- cannot stay online. Who can for 9h in a role?
    This was a fun game. I spent about 100$ in it. Now it is totally crap, tnx to this insane downgrade.

You stole my money, i didnt ask for this ****, and was not aware of it when i spent money in it. May kixeye rot in festering slime for eternety. Thiefs.
    In game name "Rommel"
    Lvl 33
    Current sector: 379
  • shkin
    shkin
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    How come i can only repair one platoon at a time,And why does it takes so long to repair them? I have been waiting since 10pm eastern time for just one platoon to be repaired and it is 11:58 am now and the one platoon still has 20 minutes till repaired. I have 3 platoons that need repairing so i guess this will take about 3 days!?
  • Al Einstein
    Al Einstein
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 5
    PLEASE FIX THE REPAIR SYSTEM. at least make it so when one platoon is done repairing, the next one in need starts repairs auto. this new method of doing repairs is completely asinine!!!
  • Mothman
    Mothman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 14
    This update sucks! You have managed to take all playability out of the game for anyone who doesn't want to use credit cards. Do you seriously expect people to have the time to watch there computers all day in order to Repair damaged platoons? One Platoon at a time, and only if your online! Well done Kixeye, you've just made a mess out of a great game. Put it back to the way it was, so people can repair whilst not online, and all platoons can fix at the same time. Make the game playable again. Please.
  • Jonathan Vermette
    Jonathan Vermette
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 32
    fooollllllllll !!!!!!!!
  • nahoJ
    nahoJ
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 33
    One PLATOON at a time, not a single unit, that would be silly. We will look into a way to queue up platoons for repairs after we get this update out.

How about playing the game for youself for the rest of your life? You just have to be logged on all the time. That should be a "time saver", right? ;-)
    In game name "Rommel"
    Lvl 33
    Current sector: 379
  • Macho Ortiz
    Macho Ortiz
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    That is the issue many of us are talking about in-chat.. up to 7h40m for one platoon, bad enough we wait so long for upgrades now its less gaming more waiting.. C'mon fellas try less times so we can get our wars on! TIA.
  • Lord_Kalix
    Lord_Kalix
    Greenhorn
    i cant sit on this game 24/7 to repair my platoons....please fix the issue soon or i will no longer b playing
  • Carlos Leite
    Carlos Leite
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    can only be kidding waiting online for all Platoons repair ... not spending a cent or more in this game
  • Eddie Reffitt
    Eddie Reffitt
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 2
    I like the new update to a point. The only thing that sucks and i'm sure everyone will agree is that units no longer repair off line. But overall a good update.
  • FishermanJohn
    FishermanJohn
    Greenhorn
    I am done with the game. This new update is horrible! I am not going to sit here and wait for units to repair. The organizing of the troops is not good either. Someone should have tested this crap before release. You had better revert it quick or you are going to kill this game!!!
    So long!!!!!!!!!!!
  • painbringer69
    painbringer69
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 16
    the being online for repairs is so stupid.
    even depots don't repair unless you are online.
  • Larry Dennis
    Larry Dennis
    Greenhorn
    Repairing one platoom at a time sucks! Some of us work and have to sleep so we can go to work.

At least the old way I could get up or come home and know that most if not all of my repairs would be done and I could continue playing. I probably wont be playing anymore. Waiting days to repair everything is pointless and boring.

Oh well! Your not the first ones to muck up a good thing and I'm sure you wont be the last. Time to find a new game.
  • Issues
    Issues
    Greenhorn
    just wait, im sure they will do the same to this game as they did to Battle Pirates. Get ready for a visual graphical update that will bog your machine down and look like total hammered crap on a herpe covered plate.

Repairs should either be automatic or put in place a repair depot for units to go too for the repairs and then have them return to service once the repairs are complete.

We should be able to pick our units we want to use based on the health and not get stuck with pick all regardless of HP.

I have to sit here and keep the game active in order to repair the platoon or spend money. This is a fine way to push players away from the game. It shows us that Kixeye cares not for the players but rather the money they can con out of them.

Learn from Battle Pirates, remember how many left because of your updates. Remember how many names you were called because you changed a game from what was good to something that is terrible. Keep in mind that you are on the same path here with this game.
  • GreatYouRuinedTheGame
    GreatYouRuinedTheGame
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    YOU RUINED THE GAME WITH THIS REPAIR BULLSH*T!!! I have even bought credits again. Spent around $150.00 on this game but you aren't getting a dime more from me. This game IS NOT EVEN THAT COOL I don't know what kind of game you think you have that you are forcing us to stay online to repair one platoon at a time but this lame **** game is not even close to worth it. I would fix it fast or say bye bye to the majority of your players. DUmbasses
  • urAsphincter
    urAsphincter
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 27
    Well hell, why log in at all and have Dave play for you QQ

Grate advice for all of us who spend money on this game and hafto work to get that money. i think i will take your advice and "not log in at all"
  • GreatYouRuinedTheGame
    GreatYouRuinedTheGame
    Greenhorn
    Off to play league of legends. For free. And not have to stare at the screen clicking the mouse for 12 hours to make sure my toon is playable. Stupid stupid stupid. You guys got greedy and absolutely ruined this already mediocore game. **** fail
  • Dean Crocker
    Dean Crocker
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 317
    WTF?? the platoon part of update is good.......BUT WTF is wrong with u guys, u expect us to have to stay online to repair???? we have a life u know!! sort this update out, or you are going to lose 80% of the players!! we want repair when we are offline, we want to be able to repair all, like last time!!
    The funny thing is, i bet none of the admin will even reply to any of these msgs!! that says it all. fix, or game goes down the toilet!!
  • Al Einstein
    Al Einstein
    Greenhorn
    I want to know why it takes 94 minutes to repair one platoon. when the game says it will only take 26 minutes???

THIS UPDATE BLOWS!! in every single possible way!!!
  • grillsergeant
    grillsergeant
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    So my only problem so far with the new update is that we have to be online for our platoons to repair. Is this a bug or is this how it is going to be from now on.
  • Gen_Patton
    Gen_Patton
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3
    While I understand the intention of the new repair system, it seems to me that the implementation isn't as described.

Here is what the description states:
    "You will see that you can only repair a single platoon at a time and can not queue up all units in your base/storage to repair. We made this decision to simplify the UI. As you can now repair platoons on deposits it should even out in terms of time spent, for most it will be a time-saver compared to the old system."

To me, saying that because you can do repairs in depots it will end up being a time saver indicates that repairs could be done in depots and the HQ concurrently. That would save time if you organized platoons in such a way as to send them to depots for the repair. And this would I think advance the goal of having people defend depots better and use the new platoon organization system. But as it works for me, repairs done in depots only occur in series with any repairs being done in the main base. Meaning that the only possible time savings is in not having to return damaged units to the base for repair and then sending them back to the depot to defend it after the repair is done.

As I think the other comments here indicate, that isn't how most players use the game.
  • Pete Zaah
    Pete Zaah
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 487
    over 500 complaints from members and not one response from kixeye. They dont care about us only the all mighty dollar. I deleted the app if you guys fix this crap let me know and ill think about playing again.

Also did you guys notice that your tanks cant take as big of a beating they use to? They are only trying to get us to spend money thats all they care about. I have level 7 challengers i use on a regular basis to take back the same depos for going on 2 months now. I normally blow thru them. Today i actually lost tanks taking back the same depo the same way that i have for 2 months now. this is crap. allow us to put more tanks in a platoon, weaken the tanks slow repair time down, and they hope you will pay money. Well not going to happen here, i deleted the app. let me know if you fix it and ill think about playing again.
  • GreatYouRuinedTheGame
    GreatYouRuinedTheGame
    Greenhorn
    Gen_Patton wrote: »
    While I understand the intention of the new repair system, it seems to me that the implementation isn't as described.

Here is what the description states:

To me, saying that because you can do repairs in depots it will end up being a time saver indicates that repairs could be done in depots and the HQ concurrently. That would save time if you organized platoons in such a way as to send them to depots for the repair. And this would I think advance the goal of having people defend depots better and use the new platoon organization system. But as it works for me, repairs done in depots only occur in series with any repairs being done in the main base. Meaning that the only possible time savings is in not having to return damaged units to the base for repair and then sending them back to the depot to defend it after the repair is done.

As I think the other comments here indicate, that isn't how most players use the game.

It doesn't worth that way. One platoon at a time in depot or not. Have to be online to do so. In a nutshell it saves zero time. It's just a bad idea and they ruined the game.
  • wivadee
    wivadee
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 27
    this is my 3rd post on this **** subject and every time i try to give you kixeye **** the benefit of the doubt i find yet another problem with your supposed update (more like regression if you ask me!) nothing at all repairs when your off line WTF nothing had 3 hours left earlier js log on and surprise surprise 3 hours remaining i will check back periodically to see if you sorted it but thats it im done with this stupid time wasting money grabbing poxy update and if i ever met any of you kixeye guys i would slap you round your heads with a wet haddock coz thats about all thats in your heads so long you greedy SOB's
  • Issues
    Issues
    Greenhorn
    reverse the update and then put it back in place when you have done all the testing and made sure that there is no glitches or unwanted effects.
  • grillsergeant
    grillsergeant
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    All the having to be online to repair has done is make it easier for the cheaters who use auto refreshers to stay in their base 24/7 be able to also repair that whole time as well....this has to be fixed....im fine with one platoon at a time...but we cant sit for 6 hours and watch a platoon heal
  • Sofia Spanou
    Sofia Spanou
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 8
    [You will see that you can only repair a single platoon at a time and can not queue up all units in your base/storage to repair. We made this decision to simplify the UI. As you can now repair platoons on deposits it should even out in terms of time spent, for most it will be a time-saver compared to the old system.]

Hello guys.. Loved the new upgrade and all the changes you made exept from one!! Myself and other 80 players we are a group, i am the leader in this group in sector 37 i talked with other leaders too from other groups and we seemed like we all have the same problem and complain if you like.. We dont agree that the repair change in platoons is saving us time, the oposite it demands more time to repair every platoon one by one and you must be connected to the game to do that, before you just had to click the repair all button.. For that reason many players from the sector 37 are thinking seriously to stop the game.. I will be very unhuppy if that happens, so please reconsider the repair all button..

Thanks a lot..
  • Charon
    Charon
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 353
    [You will see that you can only repair a single platoon at a time and can not queue up all units in your base/storage to repair. We made this decision to simplify the UI. As you can now repair platoons on deposits it should even out in terms of time spent, for most it will be a time-saver compared to the old system.]

Hello guys.. Loved the new upgrade and all the changes you made exept from one!! Myself and other 80 players we are a group, i am the leader in this group in sector 37 i talked with other leaders too from other groups and we seemed like we all have the same problem and complain if you like.. We dont agree that the repair change in platoons is saving us time, the oposite it demands more time to repair every platoon one by one and you must be connected to the game to do that, before you just had to click the repair all button.. For that reason many players from the sector 37 are thinking seriously to stop the game.. I will be very unhuppy if that happens, so please reconsider the repair all button..

Thanks a lot..

Πες τα, πες τα!
    Χάρων
    Sector 135
    My blood is blue, striped with white and the cross is in my heart!
    I have no need for your pitiful resources, so I'll take your dock and research for the fun of it.
    Every game's objective is to have fun.
  • GreatYouRuinedTheGame
    GreatYouRuinedTheGame
    Greenhorn
    I found that clicking the UNINSTALL APP button was much easier than staying logged in to watch my platoons repair one at a time. Ahhh. I feel so much better. PS. **** you guys for ruining the game.
  • MrBlackHeart
    MrBlackHeart
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1
    "You will see that you can only repair a single platoon at a time and can not queue up all units in your base/storage to repair." ughhh this is what I hated about battle pirates. so now instead of going to bed knowing that a good chunk of my units will be repaired when I wake up, I now will have to wake up in increments at night in order to check up on current repairs and begin new repairs >:(
    And if it will repair too. I spend 1 1/2 days repairing a 15 repair job. kixeye gets a big DUH
This discussion has been closed.