WC update preview - Advanced Platoons and Persistent Infantry

• in2chaos
    in2chaos
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 9
    I completely agree, This update is complete and utter bullcrap when it comes to repairing your vehicles. I have spent money on this game and am NOT happy with this at all....
  • Commanche
    Commanche
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 139
    I agree, this change here is VERY bad. Managed to take a good thing and make it worse.
  • sk4treasure
    sk4treasure
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 5
    Can you please modify the platoons some ? Why can't we spit up platoons guarding depots/alt. bases ? If I have 10 dog 4 hercs 3 megas and 2 challengers "guarding NOW" not deployed @ a depot. When a friend or my own depot about is about to be attacked, I can no longer deploy several platoons of 1 single units from said depot to attack or defend. We are forced to deploy all units in a single platoon. This really bites, leaving no strategy, planning or challenges. Its nice to be able to repair from depot if used as a launch pad to attack a base and all units destroyed , but if I lose an entire platoon to a dog attacking a friends base, no one is going to go help there friends out anymore ? I mean come on real military units are able to break down platoons to handle hot LZ s regardless if platoons are in main base or guarding our depot(s) !!!! Please fix game so we can still send out scout patrols from platoon protecting depots, splitting platoon in 4 squads did nothing to help either. Another platoon or scout should be able to seek refuge in any depot as well as long as there is ample space available, Get rid of this new memory platoons pls, Thank You :)
  • Mark Rock
    Mark Rock
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    Im sorry for those of us who work this new repair system needs to be fixed. Let everything repair not platoon by platoon thats **** stupid. Kixeye fix sort this out
  • Commanche
    Commanche
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 139
    I like the idea of the platoon building. What I can not STAND is the fact that I can only only repair ONE platoon AT A TIME! WHY oh WHY would you take one of the better aspects of the game and downgrade it???? I don't mind getting my **** kicked, happens quite often, but when all of my vehicles would be repaired automatically when I got back TO my base I could be comfortable in the knowledge I could fight again the next day. This part of it was fixing what was not broken and it was made worse. I also enjoyed the ability to chat Full Screen recently which I thought was AMAZINGLY cool. No more changing screen sizes. THAT was taken away too. So Kixeye, what are you guys doing in listening to the masses that play the game?
  • Justincase2
    Justincase2
    Greenhorn
    Hey how do i solve over capacity problems with platoons guarding deposit?

I cant reduce the amt of tanks, neither can i send them back to base
  • kicka
    kicka
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    "You will see that you can only repair a single platoon at a time and can not queue up all units in your base/storage to repair." ughhh this is what I hated about battle pirates. so now instead of going to bed knowing that a good chunk of my units will be repaired when I wake up, I now will have to wake up in increments at night in order to check up on current repairs and begin new repairs >:(

Agreed this sux, gonna take an age to repair units now, smaks of trying to get me to pay for repairs or take deposits to repair imo,large portion of greed anyone?, epic fail
  • Wojo
    Wojo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 80
    "You will see that you can only repair a single platoon at a time and can not queue up all units in your base/storage to repair." ughhh this is what I hated about battle pirates. so now instead of going to bed knowing that a good chunk of my units will be repaired when I wake up, I now will have to wake up in increments at night in order to check up on current repairs and begin new repairs >:(

That is kixeye for you screwing up a good thing
  • Samuel Raditya
    Samuel Raditya
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 53
    kicka wrote: »
    Agreed this sux, gonna take an age to repair units now, smaks of trying to get me to pay for repairs or take deposits to repair imo,large portion of greed anyone?, epic fail

keep it coming guys..... keep the disagreement about the platoon repair flow, who knows the KIXEYE dictator listen to this. Lets make the rest of this thread only consist the disagreement about platoon repair, until they listen to us.....
  • Kurt R Bryson
    Kurt R Bryson
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
    I For One Am Going To Try And Use This For 48 Hours ONLY. If It Does Not Prove To Be Manageable In That Time I Will Chose To Give Away My Holdings And END MY USE Of It. To The DEVELOPERS Plain and Simple You are LOOKING For A Greater Pay Check And I For One Will Not Provide. Money Will Not FLOW From My Pocket To Yours. Shame On Your Obvious GREED. Thanks But No Thanks
    Acmemechanic
  • elamo28
    elamo28
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 4

I Agree with you.
    I like changes, but not this.

This part will be good for people that is all day in front of the computer. But people who plays only a couple of hours per day won´t be able to repair all their units in a day.
  • M14PIG
    M14PIG
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 745
    Hello. I registered to make my first post.

The update sucks. Fix it please.
  • Tim Quinton
    Tim Quinton
    Greenhorn
    Ok, the reason i quit playing "battle Pirates" is cause of the only repair one squad at a time....

there needs to be a repair all option still. cause i dont have time to check on things every hour.

if a repair all option will not come back, i think i may have to stop playing war commander as well. ive begun looking at galaxy 2 already......

i vote for a Repair all button again.

whos with me? :mad:
  • trackman
    trackman
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 498
    come on......youve not only spoilt a great game with your crappy update.it has now jumped in to a move as slow as you can go mode?...........4 mins to move one square???????? GET A GRIP EH?.either switch back or sort this.weve already lost 6 and more are leaving?.......
  • cdg1013
    cdg1013
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1
    this is all messed up
  • DroopyDDawg
    DroopyDDawg
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 10
    Like everyone is saying in chat in the game... this sucks big time! repairing one squad at a time blows... we should be able to disband our platoons and send them all to be repaired. People are leaving this game because of this one feature... not to mention the fast board speed is not faster, but slower. top players in my sector are all talking about quitting. Sorry guys, but I am greatly disappointed in this upgrade. Where is the dislike button for this. (sigh)
  • Afakename Warc
    Afakename Warc
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 6
    the platoons move slower than ever
    fix this kixeye please
  • babbytank2
    babbytank2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 17
    i am rather pissed as hell my units take one min to move 1 block. my dogs take 15 mins to do a 30sec walk I would like this explained because its pissing me off we cant fight. :mad:
  • kingkong1980
    kingkong1980
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1
    Okay I am a big fan, but why do my platoons now take 45 minutes to move 6 spots. I hope this is an error that will be fixed. I am moving to one rogue base and it will take 2 and a half hours to get there. I like everything else Kixeye has done, but the platoon times for moving will damper the game expierence for me. By the way I use megas, I understand they move slow but 45 minutes for 6 spots to move ???????
  • SilentDeath69
    SilentDeath69
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 356
    whoatommy wrote: »
    +1

If this is the case it will be extremely annoying and a very bad update....there is no point to it at all...

+2 totally agree
  • Afakename Warc
    Afakename Warc
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 6
    you need to fix stuff before you make more updates
  • Johnny King Jr
    Johnny King Jr
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    Just to let you know that the platoons move slower than before the update.
  • Eric Griffin
    Eric Griffin
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 20
    i think its not a good one since platoons now move 35% slower can you guys fix that i also did the math
  • GimiGlider
    GimiGlider
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 114
    same problem as everyone. No worries, kixeye will get it fixed asap.
    -shang
    https://www.kixeye.com/support/web/report?game=wc
    Go there to report, not the forums. Please.

• orapeika
    orapeika
    Greenhorn
    No repair all?? people are you insane? this is a game not a lifestyle you think we have time to check in every hour???
  • andersj1983
    andersj1983
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 5
    i thought you said toons would move faster why does it take an hour to go a couple spaces
  • RedneckRebel1
    RedneckRebel1
    Greenhorn
    This is a Great Game! I finally figured out how to do everything. All upgrades are now done in the Tech Center. I hope the slow moving platoons is just a glitch that will be fixed soon.
  • TI1130
    TI1130
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 7
    Ok i get all the updates except for one thing before this update we could repiar all troops, vehicles etc at once not rite away but they were all lined up for repiar, now we need to click on the platoons tht we want healed sepretaly don u think this is a bit of a hassle if one platoon take 5 hours to repiar an u have 5 more platoons to repiar and u go to bed well then there not goin to be repiaring while ur asleep liek they did b4 . You should have an auto set where u click on platoon to heal and once that one is done then automatically the next platoon starts to begin healing and the one after tht which is done and so on an so on etc..... I jsu don udnerstnd why i need to click on 5 seperate platoons over a seperate course of time,to heal when b4 we could jus press heal once and it will set all ur tanks and wht not to heal . Again this is a huge hassle i think and auto heal would be great of course not instantly but hear me out on wht i have jus brought to ur attention thnk you.
  • peter rodgers
    peter rodgers
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    This is my first day with it and REALLY AM HATING IT! I dooooo not think it is sensible to have to repair units 1 at a time. i work 12 hrs a day and have minimal time to play. so it is now gonna be more work to repair than it is worth this may be the end of my wc. i used to play get damaged go to bed or wk and know when i get home i could play again and i spend a bunch o $ to speed up upgrades and stuff cuz i have so minimal time to play. but I will not spend more on repairs. so please change it bk. i am sure i am not the only 1 with these concerns!!!!!!
  • Paul McKeever III
    Paul McKeever III
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 21
    This is my first day with it and REALLY AM HATING IT! I dooooo not think it is sensible to have to repair units 1 at a time. i work 12 hrs a day and have minimal time to play. so it is now gonna be more work to repair than it worth this may be the end of my wc. and i spend a bunch o $ to speed up cuz i have so minimal time but will not spend more on repairs than i was already so please change it bk. i am sure i am not the only 1 with these concerns!!!!!!

Ok so In sector 2 we had complaints. One of which was the new platoons and the suden level Up. I like the new leveling up. But dogs took over 2 seconds to move 1 hex. This is outrageous. i say keep the levels and all that **** but make us move faster(p.s. mabye give us a new unit like a medic or something, even a new building)

PsP_GOLD
    Sector 2
    P$P_GOLD Commander and chief of the P$P Clan for War Comander

Marines go to HELL and regroup. Oorah!
This discussion has been closed.