Flix
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 118
    I LIKE IT!! Great update, just let platoons que and the upgrade is great
  • nahoJ
    nahoJ
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 33
    This is not happening!? I cannot even see how tha status of my vehicles are....
    And the "repair all" button when you check in to the base again is there, but not working. So i should stay up tonight and repair my vehicles? Dont think so. This is so lame.

You must have predicted this- the stuff about the UI is plain bullshit.

Patch it NOW! I have paid money to play this ****, i think you have a responsibility to clean this mess up quickly, dont you? FFS...
    In game name "Rommel"
    Lvl 33
    Current sector: 379
  • Scooby Towers
    Scooby Towers
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 63
    Why can't we send additional troups to join other units at a depot ?
    Why can't I deploy one unit from a depot to use as I please ?
    Why fix what isn't broken?

Way too many questions as usual Kixeye - do you ever learn ?
  • nahoJ
    nahoJ
    Potential Threat
    Just underlining how extremely mad i am at this horrible upgrade. You really made this game bad. Change it back.
    In game name "Rommel"
    Lvl 33
  • scotty110980
    scotty110980
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    Hate the repairing units situation!!
    Was so much better before when you could just repair them all in 1 go, and see what units were repairing on 1 simple screen rather than all this mange crap.

NOT HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pete Zaah
    Pete Zaah
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 487
    yes this upgrade will actually have the opposite effect they were looking for. Will take forever to repair now most will rarely fight because takes forever to repair. sucks you can only repair one platoon at a time. Will have to log in 13 times to repair what i have damamged now where before would be ready for me tomorrow. Im not going to spend a dime repairing. Ill just play another game. many more out there.
  • trackman
    trackman
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 498
    ok.first of all........with the old one i could carry 12 gats and 8 challengers or 12 gats and 4 megas.......now i can only carry 12 gats 2 megas and one challenger.???????? deploying only 10 platoons on the map..this is less than we had before.so less troops to fight with??????? ......the repair system is not very good from how we had it.......are you trying to stop us from playing this game????..this isnt the update we thought it was going to be.......youve just made a brill game terrible...........??????? WHY?
  • Chris P Haycock
    Chris P Haycock
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    signed up to this forum just to express my disatifaction with this update, definately the worst update yet, pretty much ruined the game, i will not be spending time watch my units repair, nor will i pay money to repair more quickly. Was fun while it lasted but can see my spare time being taken up with something else pretty soon. just to add terrible update!
  • Robert Procasco
    Robert Procasco
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 407
    Seems like I'm the only one....My platoons are queued up for repairs. I started 1 platoon that took 25 min to finish, got on to start the next one and it was already underway.

Are you sure you guys arent yelling and complaining about something before actually trying it first?

Im pretty sure I got the same update as everyone else.
  • Tardigrade
    Tardigrade
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 57
    When creating or editing platoon, i can add units to it but i cant remove it unless i Disband the whole platoon, clicking on unit is not removing it from platoon
  • The Exile-S2K
    The Exile-S2K
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 669
    I Hoped U Saw My Thread Though It Might Be Bigger Than This! http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/217853-Create-A-Unit-Mode?p=1919392#post1919392
    mmm
  • Flix
    Flix
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 118
    Do the manage crap right once and you will immediately notice the massive improvement!!
  • Peter Thijs
    Peter Thijs
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 56
    Is it correct that I can only deploy all units as a platoon from a depo?

I can't seem to select just one single unit to get out of a depo
  • Eric Sterchez
    Eric Sterchez
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    "You will see that you can only repair a single platoon at a time and can not queue up all units in your base/storage to repair." ughhh this is what I hated about battle pirates. so now instead of going to bed knowing that a good chunk of my units will be repaired when I wake up, I now will have to wake up in increments at night in order to check up on current repairs and begin new repairs >:(

This is why I stopped BP and probably why I'll stop playing this. It takes too long to repair each platoon by itself and means I have to constantly check back. Nobody has time to do this. This just took away a lot of the fun. Also how do you repair units if they are not in a platoon?
  • B0SS
    B0SS
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,760
    Haters gonna hate

this update is awesome, better than it was, I know people will cry about the Megas Tank spammers being more overpowered than ever, but this issue has something to do with the DP rules.

• Tom H
    Tom H
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 80
    Thanks for trying to make the game better. However there are some issues. First the overall inventory cannot be seen for what is being repaired or not. Please bring back the tab "AVAILABLE". I wind up putting damaged units into a platoon. Can't have this. I think the amounts in the inventory by level is good. Another problem is placing units into the deposits. It is harder by not allowing by squad. It is the entire platoon or nothing disadvantage. Guys please do not over think the game and don't turn it into something too complicated for users.
  • denisb
    denisb
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 14
    when do you guys at kixeye learn why mess with stuff that aint b roke .sort out this repair thing and also how **** when i deleted a few tanks to make sum infntry units and im still maxed out on space in fact im way over maxed on the space im allowed wtf
  • aswoods
    aswoods
    Potential Threat
    The upgrades so far a great, love the convenience of creating platoons and naming them, however I am not happy that the platoon do not get repaired while I am offline or they are not repaired automatically. I do not have time to babysit my base/platoons to ensure I have enough platoons to attack, I strongly recommend coming to a consensus with this feature and program the game to automatically repair the platoons on arrival to base and depots. To store my platoons in my depots is not going to work for me as my depots are 30 minutes from my base and I am not going to travel all that way to repair tanks. I spent allot of money on this game and do not want to loose this investment of enjoyment over a feature like automatically healing platoons.

Thanks
    ASWoods
  • wivadee
    wivadee
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 27
    aswoods wrote: »
    The upgrades so far a great, love the convenience of creating platoons and naming them, however I am not happy that the platoon do not get repaired while I am offline or they are not repaired automatically. I do not have time to babysit my base/platoons to ensure I have enough platoons to attack, I strongly recommend coming to a consensus with this feature and program the game to automatically repair the platoons on arrival to base and depots. To store my platoons in my depots is not going to work for me as my depots are 30 minutes from my base and I am not going to travel all that way to repair tanks. I spent allot of money on this game and do not want to loose this investment of enjoyment over a feature like automatically healing platoons.

Thanks
    ASWoods

Look kixeye it aint js a couple of people nearly everyone saying the same thing the repair thing is rubbish you are js basically ripping people off who have already paid money for a game and now you change the structure of that game no one has time to repair every thing on and off the way you done this. CHANGE IT BACK NOW BEFORE WE STOP PLAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Deaths-Shadow
    Deaths-Shadow
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4
    I love the update with the platoon making and scraping units is cool but I HATE!! the way the repairing is.... You can't repair them other than being on here alot. You can't make them repair in order of platoon, anyway they are in your staging area, or an button to make them all reapair... I sat and watched the clock on one paltoon to see if it would go to the next hurt platoon but it didn't... You shouldn't have to put them in deposites because what if someone takes it and it wasn't done or maybe people either don't have or want them... What do you do then??.... I don't work around a computer at work and only get to enjoy this game for a few hours during the evenings, Unless the weekends lol... I know this is a test and think you should change the home base repairing system to allow it to go to the next hurt/destroyed platoon. This can simply make alot of people happy and make the game more enjoyable. I know i would stay on this game like that or like the old way and not just stop playing it because of a little change that could of/had made the game better or worse...
  • David Shields
    David Shields
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 7
    This Update is really ANNOYING. Some of the ideas brought forth are great such as the healing at the deposit etc. However when I tried to remove the excess members that were over capacity, you required me to first, EMPTY the whole deposit and return it to base.. that included the heavy gunners in the bunkers. I instantly returned them to my depo and placed back into the bunkers. I then went to return my 75 rifleman to the depo only to find that I cannot have 'more than one platoon guarding the depo.' BUT I was over capacity in my platoon to send them all at once. SO which is it going to be? My Giant Depo as a whole is WAY under capacity yet I cannot move all of my troops into the Deposit. This needs fixed and soon.. I really hope that the people that do pay for parts of the game are going to be making calls to their banks about 'unathorized debits' for refunds.. that may be the only way to get rid of this obvious change to the game to make money for the devs. UNLIKE.
  • Cain-125
    Cain-125
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 83
    Is it correct that I can only deploy all units as a platoon from a depo?

I can't seem to select just one single unit to get out of a depo

I had to recall ALL of my units from every deposit so I could be able to just pull a few dogs for scouts.
    VEGA Conflict IGN: Cain | Level: 31 | User ID: 13825 | Sector: 100 | Planet: 125
    War Commander IGN: Cain | Level: 32 | User ID: 3689811 | Sector 129
    Ubuntu 13.04 | Google Chrome

• Sa Na
    Sa Na
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 7
    Hay kixeye thanks for da updated its awesome........ But i have to complain about when i chat full screen gets minimize in google chrome after the updates.......... so plz plz do something about that.... i hate to chat when minimized... thanks guys.....
  • ddguth
    ddguth
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
    this does not help with repair time. If anything it has doubled the repair time. If we could repair a unit on the base and in a deposit at the same time that would help. Most of us play all day and then repair when we go to sleep. Now that will not work
  • Aaron Sullivan
    Aaron Sullivan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    "You will see that you can only repair a single platoon at a time and can not queue up all units in your base/storage to repair." ughhh this is what I hated about battle pirates. so now instead of going to bed knowing that a good chunk of my units will be repaired when I wake up, I now will have to wake up in increments at night in order to check up on current repairs and begin new repairs >:(

This is lame. I don't know if I'll keep playing if I need to log in every other hour just to click repair on the next squad. What a bad idea.
  • bpm
    bpm
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 243
    why can't they just auto repair, like they have for the last year?

I've been hoping they would add an auto repair to Battle Pirates, I guess this answers that thought!
    User ID is: 331423
  • Oregrown008
    Oregrown008
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 661
    NOT ANOTHER CENT....you blew it with this update....what i cant repair at my depos and at base at the same time...im a daily player and USED TO SPEND $$$$...those days are gone, you think gonna con me with this crap....way to screw the pooch...good luck
    this sucks
  • nahoJ
    nahoJ
    Potential Threat
    Seems like I'm the only one....My platoons are queued up for repairs. I started 1 platoon that took 25 min to finish, got on to start the next one and it was already underway.

Are you sure you guys arent yelling and complaining about something before actually trying it first?

Im pretty sure I got the same update as everyone else.

You are wrong. Sorry. That would have been fine, but you have to do it manually. Each time.
    In game name "Rommel"
    Lvl 33
  • GrayWolf1
    GrayWolf1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    I have lost some of my air units and don't have room to build more. What is up with that?
  • Samuel Raditya
    Samuel Raditya
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 53
    aswoods wrote: »

Thanks
    ASWoods

According to previous update, i do think that will not make any change of the update despite of many people does not comfortable with it. It's a game of war and the powerfull regime is KIXEYE themself, so whatever we say, they will ignore us and said "You will get used to it......"
This discussion has been closed.