• DisMember
    DisMember
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 9
    OK.. 3 things are apparent..

1. No one reads threads entirely
    2. No one can stay on point
    3. Most of the ppl playing this game have the IQ of my pitbull

+1 on android app (this is a flash game so porting to iShit devices is both pointless and impossible)
    +1 on PvP
    +1 on Infantry repair not really useful except on Hercs
    +1 on Aircraft rebuild-ability
    +1 on squad queues
    +1 on gaining tech previously released on missions.. sucks balls that I can't somehow gain Gattling Trucks but they can be in deposits or horde cities or older player arsenals (I can totally sympathise with players who joined during or after the Warhawk campaign)
    +1 on more base defences

I also have noticed nothing from the developer dude since he had to keep repeating himself.. My apologies for the retards.. the game is good i enjoy playing it but the upgrade times are getting ridiculous.. I don't mind spending the resources but time frame as well as large resource bills? increase the resource requirements and lower the build times IMO.. resources are easy to come by.. time is not..
  • joeeagle
    joeeagle
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 20
    How many aircraft you can create with this new system??.And if the units can be repair in the depos could be good if the capacity in the main base decrease so I can create more units, that's is a big problem with the capacity units because if you send them to protect a depo and stay there , in the base still they 're couting in the capacity bar???
  • joeeagle
    joeeagle
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 20
    Nice truth
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    DisMember wrote: »
    OK.. 3 things are apparent..

1. No one reads threads entirely
    2. No one can stay on point
    3. Most of the ppl playing this game have the IQ of my pitbull

+1 on android app (this is a flash game so porting to iShit devices is both pointless and impossible)
    +1 on PvP
    +1 on Infantry repair not really useful except on Hercs
    +1 on Aircraft rebuild-ability
    +1 on squad queues
    +1 on gaining tech previously released on missions.. sucks balls that I can't somehow gain Gattling Trucks but they can be in deposits or horde cities or older player arsenals (I can totally sympathise with players who joined during or after the Warhawk campaign)
    +1 on more base defences

I also have noticed nothing from the developer dude since he had to keep repeating himself.. My apologies for the retards.. the game is good i enjoy playing it but the upgrade times are getting ridiculous.. I don't mind spending the resources but time frame as well as large resource bills? increase the resource requirements and lower the build times IMO.. resources are easy to come by.. time is not..
    The only thing I really disagree with is your comment about your pitbull....the pitbull is probably much smarter than most of the people who play (well, at least most who post in here) lol
      WC ID 3439259
  • Dhrupal Patel
    Dhrupal Patel
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    i love this game .this is bast game
  • Bruno Signorelli Silveira
    Bruno Signorelli Silveira
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 15
    Last Shockwave Flash Update made FULL SCREEN stop working. All my friends are having the same problem. Can anyone plz fix that ?

Thanks,

Bruno
  • zdravko.djurovic
    zdravko.djurovic
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 5
    game is cool, just not too vulgar to chat, especially racial insults, people, this is just a game, we're here to entertain not to offend, praise for the creators of games, you guys are great
  • John Lawlor
    John Lawlor
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 283
    Think of it as replacing them, the platoon remembers what units you had so you don't have to remember which ones to make and then remake the platoon, saves you a bunch of time.
    I thought it was stupid to have infantry return from the dead, but you have a real good point, I agree that makes sense now. Also this seems like another great update, thanks for your time and thought. Can't wait for the update!
    John_Lawlor-Battle pirates User ID: 1924775
    bat·tle--Noun: A conflict between forces. Verb: Fight or struggle tenaciously to achieve or resist something. pi·rate/ˈpīrət/
    Noun: A person who attacks and robs ships at sea. Verb: Rob or plunder (a ship).
    Do you love God, accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior? If you do, put this in your sig.
    Jesus will return here and save those who have faith in Him. I believe in His second coming.
    I am telling this to spread the word.
  • KlutzyLobster
    KlutzyLobster
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 165
    LarsB wrote: »
    They are not 'revived', they're immediatly being rebuilt....

The update states that "In addition to the platoon changes we've tweaked a few other things:
    Infantry units now persist! If they are killed in battle they can be repaired from 100% damage (just like vehicles). The cost of repairing a fully damaged infantry unit is less than it did cost to make it, and yes, we will be doing this for Aircraft soon!" So your response (as quoted above) shows you are retarded. A dead soldier cant be rebuilt!!! And to be specific they are trained, not build. A soldier from 100 percent damage = death. KIXEYE, I really think you should rethink your tweak on this and think logically. Whiny babies are gonna ruin the game with stupid fixes like that. It's unreal! As for aircraft... A plane gets damaged badly from being shot down.. then it crashes (parts fly everywhere) so its in thousands of pieces, and its at enemy territory (how are u gonna collect the debris)? I think the repairing of aircraft should be left alone. LarsB learn logic before speaking. Tanks is another story. massive production times and the number of vehicles you can have ready. Understandable that they can be fixed. that would make the game a major pain if they couldnt be. but planes and infantry.. if killed/destroyed they should stay that way. make more!! This is War Commander not Peace Commander. Spend less to make more. A soldier dies in real life!!! They train another!! I know it's a game, but if a game is made completely easy, it goes to crap!!!! Somebody with a little sense has to agree with me.
    The only Way to stop the thunderbolts exploit is, you cannot end a battle unless.

A. All units have been "Retreated" from the battlefield.
    B. The Timer Runs Out
    AND/OR
    C. The Base is destroyed!!!
  • jcrow1216
    jcrow1216
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 111
    Will you be able to move all platoons at the same time with this update? As moving each platoon 100 spaces out, just to mark their end point, return to base, move the next troop to that 100 spaces...so on and so forth, is very annoying. Otherwise I don't understand the concept of this update other than to "try" to get us to spend more money on repairs. Adding infantry to the repair list, then removing the repair all button, means that's much more time doing nothing instead of actually playing. Sure, the troop speed is also increased, but I can deal with the long wait time of movement knowing when I close out the game ALL my platoons are now repairing. Really, really, don't like this new update.

I think that is the intention of the repairing one unit at a time update, to genetate revenue out of us! Here is a thought kixeye, why don't you fix the connection issues first before you change things! Perfect what you
    have first then make improvements or is that too much to ask.
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    The update states that "In addition to the platoon changes we've tweaked a few other things:
    Infantry units now persist! If they are killed in battle they can be repaired from 100% damage (just like vehicles). The cost of repairing a fully damaged infantry unit is less than it did cost to make it, and yes, we will be doing this for Aircraft soon!" So your response (as quoted above) shows you are retarded. A dead soldier cant be rebuilt!!! And to be specific they are trained, not build. A soldier from 100 percent damage = death. KIXEYE, I really think you should rethink your tweak on this and think logically. Whiny babies are gonna ruin the game with stupid fixes like that. It's unreal! As for aircraft... A plane gets damaged badly from being shot down.. then it crashes (parts fly everywhere) so its in thousands of pieces, and its at enemy territory (how are u gonna collect the debris)? I think the repairing of aircraft should be left alone. LarsB learn logic before speaking. Tanks is another story. massive production times and the number of vehicles you can have ready. Understandable that they can be fixed. that would make the game a major pain if they couldnt be. but planes and infantry.. if killed/destroyed they should stay that way. make more!! This is War Commander not Peace Commander. Spend less to make more. A soldier dies in real life!!! They train another!! I know it's a game, but if a game is made completely easy, it goes to crap!!!! Somebody with a little sense has to agree with me.

How you explain this:
    If the cost of replacing the unit is the same as repairing it when it's 100% damaged then the only difference between infantry that die and infantry that persist is it saves you a load of clicks and hassle when you come to replace your lost platoon(s) of infantry with an identical platoon of infantry.

Right now:
    1. You have to remember what the platoon had
    2. Queue up those infantry in the barracks
    3. Wait for them to all be produced
    4. Move them into a platoon (remembering again which platoon had what)
    5. Maybe repeat step 2 if the barracks queue was insufficient.

After:
    1. Press "Repair"
    2. Wait

PLUS, if you went to the effort of making a platoon of infantry and they all die then the platoon is lost, along with the cool name you gave it.
    PLUS, if you have a platoon of infantry on a deposit and some are lost you would currently have to do the 5 steps above AND then move that platoon to the deposit.

It's a convenience thing.
    There's no need to start insulting, insults like 'retarded' only show you can't win using normal behaviour.
    I'm not the one that's gonna make infantry persistent, so don't complain at me about that.
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• fmlforwin
    fmlforwin
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 300

so your argument is that tanks should be repairable because it would make the game a major pain... yet you dont want persistent air and infantry because it makes it too easy. you realize your contradicting yourself right?
  • fmlforwin
    fmlforwin
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 300
    also air units such as cobras and warhawks take a considerably long time like tanks. plus your arguing that they shouldnt be persistent because thats not lifelike yet you have no problems repairing tanks that also had their debris strewn across enemy territory. your making an argument using all the wrong reasons. not too mention as Larsb mentioned above personal insults are just uncalled for. use logic to prove your point not rudeness.
  • Pete Zaah
    Pete Zaah
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 487
    This is all great but useless till you do something about all the lagging, and reconnection problems. Getting to the point of it was a great game but now really sucks. hardly even worth going on till you take care of that.

NOTE: This is a preview of what's to come, it is not yet live
    It is going live at 2PM PST today!
    Attention Commanders, this is going to be our largest update since the World Map!

You can watch the video that illustrates the overview and/or read about the features in more detail.

http://youtu.be/OV8_9ixozHw

The four main changes:
    1. You can repair platoons in deposits without having to return them to your base.
    2. Platoon squads are now optional. By default there is a single squad that can hold all of your units but you can create up to four
    3. You can name your Platoon whatever you like. Only you see your platoon names (other players see your base name), so go to town.
    4. When a Platoon returns to base, its grouping is not lost. You don't have to go through the process of creating it again. This is the same for when a platoon is left guarding a deposit
    The process for making a platoon has moved from the map to inside your base. You can create as many platoons as you like and get them all setup before deploying them on the world map. Once a platoon is made you can use it over and over again and only have to edit it when you want to change the units it holds. You can launch a platoon from inside your base or from the world map.

In addition to the platoon changes we've tweaked a few other things:
    1. Infantry units now persist! If they are killed in battle they can be repaired from 100% damage (just like vehicles). The cost of repairing a fully damaged infantry unit is less than it did cost to make it, and yes, we will be doing this for Aircraft soon!
    2. Your airfield now has a little more space at higher levels and its capacity is linked to its level; +100 at max level.
    3. The deployment cap has increased, you can now have slightly more units in battle at any one time; +200 at max level.
    4. Platoons hold slightly less units, however the cap is on the entire platoon, not a single squad, so you can use the space more efficiently; -540 at max level.
    5. The deployment cap is now linked to your storage building level, not your Command Center level.
    6. Platoons move quicker on the map than ever before! Units have a +10% to +35% move speed increase when in platoons. The attack dog and rocket buggy are still the fastest units.
    7. You can leave more units guarding a deposit.

We’ve also cleaned up the UI and a few processes; little things like making it possible for you to select all the units you want to scrap and then pressing “Scrap” instead of having to confirm every single one.

You will see that you can only repair a single platoon at a time and can not queue up all units in your base/storage to repair. We made this decision to simplify the UI. As you can now repair platoons on deposits it should even out in terms of time spent, for most it will be a time-saver compared to the old system.

We hope you like the changes, if you have any comments or questions leave them below.
  • Andrew Kline
    Andrew Kline
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    Dumb luck I suppose today. I get based 15 minutes before the implementation and now I can't get back in to try to reclaim my depots while they are in a state of repair. :(

Making infantry repairable after death makes the game more arcade-ish with little repercussion. I can go plowing in and if I die, repair my infantry? Death is death. Vehicles lost on the battlefield should become scrap metal and salvageable. How do you transport an entire platoon that's been destroyed? There's no method for actually getting those units back to base for repair.When an aircraft is obliterated on the field, that should be unrecoverable too.

Put a little more strategy into diving headlong into battle. Just some chump change to the conversation. These changes to infantry etc make me want to play a bit less.
  • Dubs28
    Dubs28
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 7
    Since the change, I cannot log into the game. I get an error message. It says to contact support.
  • KlutzyLobster
    KlutzyLobster
    Minor Nuisance
    Thank U for somewhat agreeing with me Andrew Kline. lol I called that one guy retarded and he said i insulted him.. if he doesnt pay attention to the crap that spills out of his own mouth he will see he insulted me first.
    The only Way to stop the thunderbolts exploit is, you cannot end a battle unless.

B. The Timer Runs Out
    AND/OR
  • Pete Zaah
    Pete Zaah
    Skilled Warrior
    we finally get to talk while in full screeen, they update today and now full screen doesnt work! That was the best upgrade you have had in months and now its gone.

Dubs28 wrote: »
    Since the change, I cannot log into the game. I get an error message. It says to contact support.
  • Xawei
    Xawei
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 10
    OK your upgrades are immaculate ... they will make for more interesting gameplay. But I have an idea to shoot at you ... What if , instead of just rogue factions ... the computer rogues had actual bases ... larger than all players. And they moved around , and attacked players ( not only inside your bases ). I like how the players come together to create alliances , but it is getting ridiculous. We need more active goals. Like fighting the computer opponents as teams , trying to stop them from taking back all of the depots from us again. sort of like the warhawk event , but on a daily basis ... make the game more challenging , by making the computer challenge us all. " Other than that , I'd say that this IS , the best game ( actually the only ) , on Facebook !"
  • Ashraf Kamal
    Ashraf Kamal
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 10
    how can i delete the platoon ?
  • KlutzyLobster
    KlutzyLobster
    Minor Nuisance
    Well if infantry can be brought back from the dead... they should have bone showing and flesh falling from them... an undead army ;) what i would love to see though is a copy+paste option to the chat window ... i hate some nights well more lately, being the only english speaking person in the chat window.. a copy and paste would make translating so much easier to use on google translate for both parties.
    CTRL+C is copy CTRL+V is paste.. you're welcome

B. The Timer Runs Out
    AND/OR
  • bridson
    bridson
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 6
    where does it show your units repairing now? the units button is gone
  • Sam Spade
    Sam Spade
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15
    Just took a fast look but my initial impression is thanks for the hard work and another Total Bull improvement. Ill get back to you but WTF was the idea to reduce the platoon size? Can we get a big bright spot in the screen so we can be blinded too?
  • Crazyirish
    Crazyirish
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 48
    Well DAVE SCOTT,

Nice try to make game better but you messed up bad!, the troops now heal by platoons instead of all of them in one heal spot like before......guess what noones gonna log on every 3 hours to fix there platoons one at a time......this is a kick in the face to any progess you made.
    i think you need to sit down with your team and fix this you will lose many ppl due to this oversight
    Hope your wearing your Helmet
    Cause your gonna need it
    User ID is: 3971781
    If you want a puppy to wander onto your base and you have the option to adopt it or gift it to a friend I can recommend FarmVille.
    ~EPIC~
  • kenster
    kenster
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 10
    wish we could add units to depo platoon without coming all the way back to base
  • Pete Zaah
    Pete Zaah
    Skilled Warrior
    they only did this because they fiqure people will spend $$ to heal instead of waiting, well guess what. I QUIT PETE_88 level 26 sector 99, so sick of this crap. things in the game never work right, ive had to reconnect 7 times since upgrades, and ive lost the abillity to chat in full screen.

KIXEYE blows

Crazyirish wrote: »
    Well DAVE SCOTT,

Nice try to make game better but you messed up bad!, the troops now heal by platoons instead of all of them in one heal spot like before......guess what noones gonna log on every 3 hours to fix there platoons one at a time......this is a kick in the face to any progess you made.
    i think you need to sit down with your team and fix this you will lose many ppl due to this oversight
  • Jong Montalban
    Jong Montalban
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 151
    you can repair only one platoon at a time... amazing..! the largest update is like this... =)
  • Jeff Ghramm
    Jeff Ghramm
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    **** terrible idea not allowing full repair of all units at once. Fix this. Sad and thinly veiled attempt to require players to log in every two hours to queue up their next platoon for repair. To "simplify the UI"? This game has amazing developers. Don't tell me that they couldn't find a pretty way to add this function.
  • Richard Chilson
    Richard Chilson
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 2
    This sucks said I was over deployed in a depot would not let me take out a few tanks had to withdrw all troops back to base now i can not put troops back in depot
  • Pete Zaah
    Pete Zaah
    Skilled Warrior
    just goes to show they dont actually test this or ask actual customers what they think. Worst upgrades since i started. Just awful.
This discussion has been closed.